4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
yes... to be clear though it wasn't meant as a complaint. usually see the op updated very soon after a working link is posted in the thread though.
its fine and its 3 am here, but im on it and it ll be updated asap.

PC:
MAC:
Do you have may a changelog, pls? I cant find any.

Edit:
updated OP with Ep. 1 Upd. 6.

Per Req.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like i might have to change some of my choices. I mixed a nice scene when i looked in the image folder.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really really wish we could disable the random stuff and only get the good results. Otherwise I just start grinding..
That is the only thing I would change. Anyone knows how to make a mod for that?

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So, I thought Laurie is just supposed to be his best friend? Why did he act like she was this untouchable family member in the update when he saw her lying in bed in her underwear?

Reactions: AJBit

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded the pc to see the images I saw the shower and the disrobing will touching her and I also did not get those scenes on either of my gameplays.

So I just tried a 5th time it might be images that the dev left over but didn't use only they can tell us.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 6] [LikesBlondes]

Original Size: 2.25 GB
Compressed Size: 92 MB

Win/Linux - - - - :)

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
It's gonna take a long time for MC to come even close to the level of his maker IMO...
She was in a room with some decently strong vampire, and yet nobody even notice her, despite standing out physically. She certainly was no noobie

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Another great update! The art, the story and the characters are great entertainment for me and I eagerly anticipate the next update.

In my playthrough I wasn't able to see the scene in the shower, only did hear about it here in the thread and did check the image-folder for it. No idea if they are available ingame and if so, how to do it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure if you date the female lead and not faithful you pretty much dead. lol

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I downloaded the pc to see the images I saw the shower and the disrobing will touching her and I also did not get those scenes on either of my gameplays.

So I just tried a 5th time it might be images that the dev left over but didn't use only they can tell us.
That's exactly it. I just looked and shower scene images are commented out in the code. It says they're for the next update.

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes