4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So... With the double ancients (so old they were regarded as gods in their time) down in the cave, the younger jailed with the older acting as the jailer... the MC's entire arc this game seems to be entirely inconsequential (since others have been getting called down there with visions by the younger) and has no barring on what the supposed ending seems to be going towards. Stewards/Guardians over the ancients, the older anyways, to keep them fed yearly so the younger stays locked up. Replace the MC with anyone really and we get the same thing lol.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
So... With the double ancients (so old they were regarded as gods in their time) down in the cave, the younger jailed with the older acting as the jailer... the MC's entire arc this game seems to be entirely inconsequential (since others have been getting called down there with visions by the younger) and has no barring on what the supposed ending seems to be going towards. Stewards/Guardians over the ancients, the older anyways, to keep them fed yearly so the younger stays locked up. Replace the MC with anyone really and we get the same thing lol.
Yeah, the story completly went to shit, everything we did in the game storywise makes no sense anymore.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
At most this has MAYBE 2 more updates... likely just 1... I guess by how powerful the cave entity is, the authors could not see a way to NOT end the game here.

Reactions: raqraq

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I dont mind this last update but idk the way the story has gone just feels like it was a rewrite of the original story. I mean the MC had this connection and was starting to get scary strong for what? it just got tossed to the side and completely forgotten? Just feels like the last 6 updates were the devs spinning his tires and now he figured out how he wants to end the story.
I really enjoyed this VN at the start but it slowly made a left turn and just became meh

dreas

Feb 8, 2018

edit
Honestly i was expecting the game to go in a different direction like maybe a time skip after dealing with the ancient with things happening in that time skip depending on your choices so far reflecting how you grew more into being a vampire and rising in power instead of just staying as a newbie vamp

Last edited:
Reactions: rayserker7

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
for me more then anything else it just feels like the story is being twisted into fitting a different person vision and plan then the one that seemed to be the one that was being laid out in front of us from the beginning. Stuff that was put into the early game is just being made unimportant as a result of forcing it to fit into this newer story and making both worse.

edit for further clarification . The part that makes it worse to me more then anything is everything we have done till this point is basically pointless in how the story has turned out. Like this game feels like it started out as a Vampire: The Masquerade inspired game you know a series where choices affect outcome and yet the further we get into the game the less your choices really matter and the less your choices have consequences.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is very noticeable that there was a change of writer
Very unlikely, in a way all makes sense and Arigon and me were actually already discussing things like this here in this thread when game was still in episode 3. What I do agree though is that official unveil how much more powerful those two ladies are in game and how close to end, it gets as a player very hard to see how MC is supposed to make a difference. It was already clear then though considering who those two girls were meant to be that it was never going to be MC's power that would save the day as such. Those powers he does need though to be even be there in the first place.

If it makes any difference whether him being there or there will even be a good ending possible only Ptolemy knows. Hell as far a I know based upon your decisions either Laurie, Carmen or Sharon will somehow be able to usurp place of one of those two ladies and it is MC's relation with them that decides outcome. In a way as of now with how little interaction MC has had with those two ladies and how unclear it is if any of two is wiser to help out, that might make most sense and would give player choices meaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and D Dog

zandalari

May 4, 2019
It is very noticeable that there was a change of writer
Yeeeeeah, I'm inclined to agree. What follows is half known info and half speculation from earlier discussions.

I don't hate the ending. In some ways it makes sense. MC is an ant in front of the two and that's fine. Hope we don't get some ridiculous asspull that changes everything at the last second. Oh and for those who want a strong MC, you're actually in luck too. Now he is most likely the strongest vamp above ground in the entire region.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 11
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep 5 Update 11

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Wow this took a turn for the worse, it feels like with every new release the MC's agency is becoming weaker and the story direction is going way of the initial vision. The power gain and use system is practically pointless since whatever portion of the plot that was setting up the MC as special is practically gone and every decision up to this point relating to Callisto has zero meaning since she is confirmed to be dead by Cindy.
Nothing about the main character makes this interesting, he isn't special, smart, courageous, charismatic or particularly powerful in any way, you could self insert anyone into his position and it would make absolutely no difference, like the story has flown so off the rail that it's hard to even think of a way the author can write this in without it being a massive asspull or total bullshit.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes