4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long and boring game ... absurd story .... lot and lot of text and dialogue ... little action ... and very very very very little sex :cautious::rolleyes:(n)
what do you expect from vampire game? like sharon said to mc these male vampires need to be bloodied up to nostrils so they get erection unless knows things like mommy does.

Reactions: operamini and c3p0

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Hi,
i've played EP1 Found the first 2 today ;) but cant save at the end.
First i had to crate the Path (/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new), np so far, but the this happend:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in script
    $ mp.save()
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in <module>
    $ mp.save()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\brama_000\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save
    f = file(fn + ".new", "wb")
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\brama_000\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Mon Jan 24 17:45:04 2022
I played with Zoeys Mod but reinstalled and loaded a save to give it a name
Seems like you weren't helped. The error log tells you what the problem is:

Check that %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy isn't set to Read-Only.

And also, update your Windows bro. You're only going to continue to run into problems being on an outdated version of Windows.

Not sure if its a mod issue but when I replay from the beginning it lets me transfer my save from episode 1 to episode 2 but when I try to save at the end of episode 2 I get an error that says "mirisex1" not defined. I have tried replaying with having sex and not having sex and get the same message. If I ignore it it lets me transfer the save but my character then has no name and all stats rest to 1.

Any ideas?
Either download UnRen and activate console or in your Rebirth game directory go to renpy/common and edit the 00common.py file by setting config.console = True.

Activate the console in game and type "mirisex1 = False" without the quotations. I haven't actually tried this, mileage may vary.

what do you expect from vampire game? like sharon said to mc these male vampires need to be bloodied up to nostrils so they get erection unless knows things like mommy does.
Seems like basic hemomancy from my pov which isn't surprising at all considering the MC can use magic to turn himself invisible. When she did what she did his vision blurred, im assuming she just redirected his normal blood flow to his dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carefree247

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And also, update your Windows bro. You're only going to continue to run into problems being on an outdated version of Windows.
better to downgrade windows to win 7, as using "updated" versions (8 and above) is the main source of various shit all around...kids nowadays, dont think, just blindly charge/update themselves:rolleyes:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
better to downgrade windows to win 7, as using "updated" versions (8 and above) is the main source of various shit all around...kids nowadays, dont think, just blindly charge/update themselves:rolleyes:
Keep trying to punch the ocean into submission if that's your desire.

Maybe one day your splashing could become a tsunami :WeSmart:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
8.1 with classic shell worked great for me before i left windows altogether.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Now that I have waited two days after playing the game update, I want to share my thoughts on it. Update 9 was my favorite in Ep 3, Kudos.

In terms of putting Cindy in her place, banging Mom Callisto, nos damage control ritual, getting Sharon humbled and ready for penetration, all were much appreciated.

1643131503340.png

1. Earlier I have discussed "Resist Callisto" ResCal points, I personally want to get those points high and be an independent creature.
  2. It is wiser to not get Laurie and Carmen (on thrall route) marked by Callisto (feeding option) in the long run, the only downside is two random chicks die.
  3. When time comes "Take Control" during CalSex aka Callisto Sex scene it will gain dominate power (eventually) or the eye thingy as our MC calls it.

Reactions: Dread Quickill

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's kinda funny how everyone, players and ingame characters alike, made a big deal out of Calisto's visit, but apparently the only things she planned to do were drink blood and prance around naked. And then she just complains about being bored. :ROFLMAO:
It's like Sharon was the only one on the same page as Calisto about this being a casual trip.

Dec 28, 2019
It's kinda funny how everyone, players and ingame characters alike, made a big deal out of Calisto's visit, but apparently the only things she planned to do were drink blood and prance around naked. And then she just complains about being bored. :ROFLMAO:
It's like Sharon was the only one on the same page as Calisto about this being a casual trip.
Calisto is as casual as a hurricane, which is to say that what's casual for her can still impact those she visits pretty hard if they're not prepared to entertain her sufficiently.

From the beginning of the game it was apparent that escaping boredom was one of her primary motivators, but I think we fans of the game were kind of split on whether there was something more than ennui driving her. At the moment it's looking like there isn't, but in this sort of game it's still a little early to say that it's her only motivator. It could still be a carefully crafted facade or she may still secretly be the thrall of an even more powerful vampire. She's certainly quite secretive.

Last edited:

bramar

Dec 21, 2018
Hi seniorboop
Sorry to disappoint you, but the KB5009543 update wasen't available for me in the updates (01.2022) but i load it manually now.

Check that %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy isn't set to Read-Only.
is fully open, no hindrance there

Either download UnRen and activate console or in your Rebirth game directory go to renpy/common and edit the 00common.py file by setting config.console = True.

Activate the console in game and type "mirisex1 = False" without the quotations. I haven't actually tried this, mileage may vary.
hmm, not sure if i activated the console, but i will try this!
wasn't "mirsex1 = False" a problem to transform EP 2 to EP 3?

but i will try TY
i will report results

Edit:
Sorry BBC has changed a lot and i need to get used to it again ;)

Last edited:

bramar

Dec 21, 2018
Hi seniorboop,
sorry same:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ mp.save()
    $ mp.save()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ mp.save()
  File "D:\Games\Rebirth-episode1-pc\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save
    f = file(fn + ".new", "wb")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Tue Jan 25 22:49:33 2022
but thx for trying to help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah, callisto shares quite a big resemblance to taming of brat's ladyfriend.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Can I change my stats manually? As I started Ep.3 with my imported save from Ep.2 all the stats somehow got reset to 0. I'm not very keen to go all the way back to try again.:HideThePain:
Help would be very much appreciated.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
You, sir, are an institution!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes