4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't rememebr what i did with Astrid...i surely didn't drained her...i think i gave her to the hunters or callisto...is it possible?
its so slow burning that i don't remmebr the story now...maybe i will replay it in the future if this will ever end

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't rememebr what i did with Astrid...i surely didn't drained her...i think i gave her to the hunters or callisto...is it possible?
its so slow burning that i don't remmebr the story now...maybe i will replay it in the future if this will ever end
well options for astrid are keep her in cage or give her to mommy and later drain her. she would have escaped from hunters.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
does it hurt if i added hotfix before mod?
Probably not, but my files will most likely overwrite his, so it's pointless at best potentially bad at worst, if the rpcy files don't recompile on load correctly for some reason. Which is rare, but can happen.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
FYI my thoughts: Is the game good? Yes. Is the story good? Yes. (although it does drag on after episode 3) Is there enough sex? No. Are the sex scenes good? No (most are too dark, and very short)
Characters: is the MC good? Yes (he is not a wimp) Sharon is my favorite girl, she is so beautiful (perfect body imo)
Lauri: I really liked her when she was the MC's Thrall, but not so much after that.
Carmen: I don't know why she has not been turned into the MC's thrall (they made such a big deal out of Lauri not being one)
Mr. Olivia: I have no idea why she is not a Thrall, is the same boat as Carmen
That skald Lucas is a total dipshit... wish he would get killed off.

Anyway the game is good, if you like vampire lore then check it out. Just know that it does go on and on, and beginning to wonder if the ancient vampire thing is ever going to get resolved. well happy vamping, peace.

ArcToPower

Dec 9, 2020
im using the wilis747 android port and just finished chapter 3 but when i try and play chapter 4 it says that i haven't played the other chapters any tips?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
She is a thrall. That is a least according to the lastest update.
Yeah I found the part, it was ep5 part 1, the MC talks to Sharon about making Olivia his thrall. I just missed it, as there was no scene of him giving her his blood or talking about it with her.... guess the story just does not care about that stuff anymore.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone provide ep4 save cos I lost all my data, wish their was an addition on the main section to provide a solve for this issue.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
im using the wilis747 android port and just finished chapter 3 but when i try and play chapter 4 it says that i haven't played the other chapters any tips?
Search Google for koga3's mod site use their versions. Even if the save doesn't transfer you can edit all the variables to match when you start the next episode.

Reactions: ArcToPower

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update except not much happened and no choices so kinetic novel, laurie and carmen are just asking to get spanked, sharon's taste of art leaves "bit" to be desired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
not bad update except not much happened and no choices so kinetic novel, laurie and carmen are just asking to get spanked, sharon's taste of art leaves "bit" to be desired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the "art", my first thought was "Get it out the house, 1000% it has some dark mindfucking magic in it."

Mar 5, 2023
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP3 v1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP4 update 12 // Version2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Rebirth EP5 update 1 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Hey, EP5 update 2.
Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes