4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, it looks like MC's sire doesn't give a fuck about the MC if we believe what the Templar said, plus she isn't part of the Council it seems.
Sharon and our MC work under the rules of the Council of archons, so turning Carmen into a vampire without permission is a severe violation of said rules.
???

He never said she didn't give a fuck, she just assumed he died already. There's a big difference.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Only if you're less powerful than the government running vampiric society :p. Based on what we're finding out, mc's sire is most likely so ancient and powerful that these rules wouldn't apply to her because... Well have you ever heard of the Week of Nightmares? Let's just say if my theory is correct and she is this games equivalent of an Antideluvian, she may have world altering powers that make her damn near impossible to deal with and so powerful that she can bend reality and the planet to her will.
If redhead mommy is that powerful, MC should be able to deal with the archon himself once he gets enough experience. I'd prefer if she stays behind the scenes and maybe teaches him how to handle his powers because it seems Sharon and Merrick have already shown him everything they can

Also, why does Carmen have to be enthralled? Shouldn't keeping her locked up until the archon is not an issue anymore and we can turn her be enough?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
If redhead mommy is that powerful, MC should be able to deal with the archon himself once he gets enough experience. I'd prefer if she stays behind the scenes and maybe teaches him how to handle his powers because it seems Sharon and Merrick have already shown him everything they can

Also, why does Carmen have to be enthralled? Shouldn't keeping her locked up until the archon is not an issue anymore and we can turn her be enough?
That's what I'm thinking this is being built up to and why he's developing powers far quicker than any vampire Sharon and Merrick thought possible. Also after this last patch where mc could hear thoughts and then control them, I have a feeling he's gonna have use of that and be able to use it on other vampires as well. As for Carmen, I have no clue on that one and have no opinion on that.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That's what I'm thinking this is being built up to and why he's developing powers far quicker than any vampire Sharon and Merrick thought possible. Also after this last patch where mc could hear thoughts and then control them, I have a feeling he's gonna have use of that and be able to use it on other vampires as well. As for Carmen, I have no clue on that one and have no opinion on that.
I wish there was an option to try using whispers when Sharon said "You're probably just confused", even if it would fail because he's not experienced enough in this power

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wish there was an option to try using whispers when Sharon said "You're probably just confused", even if it would fail because he's not experienced enough in this power
Well those silent whispers should work on Carmen right? She seems a great safe victim to experiment on and to turn her into someone that could be trusted 100% by MC to protect him and do his bidding while staying human.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I think u need to differentiate between his visions.

The ones with the 'girl', is as u said, likely caused by her be it a blood connection or because she is a antideluvian.
That being said, if my memory serves me right, i think he has the first vision of her when he starts to turn, so even before he is vamp, which is why i think it's more likely it is a blood conection in Mc's case than his generation.

The other visions which show the past, or memorys when he is in contact with a person, seems clearly a bloodline power.
The Templar used it to show his sire and was expecting him to see it (used it as a confirmation).
That's just it that kinda proves its not a Discipline, Id say its his curse but then why did that Nos get the same ability, they are not of the same blood, which is why it has to be something external from his clan, and that dismisses it as his curse, which puts it back to a power level thing, and his first dream was after the blood had started changing his body, his generation was already what it is now, the fact his body hadn't finished its change was of no consequence, he was becoming a low gen vampire.

Like I said the first vision opened the door, him touching people etc lets him look through it, He only has up to 3 real Disciplines right now, the visions are a seperate ability that he has no power over, especially since other clans can have the same visions, which we have already heard about.

Also the Templar was not shown as expecting the MC to have visions, but he had known all about the MC and was trying to tell him that he knew his Sire, but was happily shocked to find that he had seen something of a link between the MC's Sire and himself, he could have known it was possible however due to the Sire getting the same visions due to her Generation or it could be some weird thing the MC got as a forth Discipline it just doesnt seem to work like one, and im not sure that is the case.

If it was a bloodline thing then how come a Nos had the same ability, I think its more what writers call a plot device, the moon was in the right place and somehow certain vampires got blessed/cursed with the power, the MC's and the Nos's Generation would just reinforce why them and not lesser vampires.

Sorry I break into a lot of things here.
When the MC tells Sharon and Merrik that the Templar knew his Sire, you can see why they think its crazy, they think the MC brought up his Sire and the Templar just used that to glean knowledge like a ... Shyster, and the Templars have mentioned entities like the MC's Sire before, and nothing came of it, why would powerful beings like them not just take over, She doesnt appear to be an Antideluvian, Just an Ancient Gen 4 or 5, powerful enough to easily take over a country, but reshape a world, that might be too tough.

Lets say (Just going by what we know, Might be out by 1-2) MC's Sire is about Gen 4, so MC is Gen 5, Marcus is Gen 6-7 aka an ancient, the Arcon is Gen 10-12, hes shown hes a weakling compared to Marcus, Sharon is about the same Gen 9-12, Merrik is Gen 10-12, Astrid is Gen 11-12
Remember those are just guesses, Marcus probably wouldnt just drain him for the Gen update, the Arcon would, as would Astrid, we have seen she is a power hungry well, yeah shes Astrid...

Something else I noticed playing through again Sharon actually states "I can understand why your gaining powers so fast" and then she tries to backpedal by saying something like "But thats just not normal, it cant happen, it doesnt work like that, you must be seeing things" so she knows he has potential to be powerful, but wants him to play it down, she knows his blood is powerfu otherwise she would still be healing, but not how he is so powerful, until she knows that, she doesnt know how to help, but if he tells the wrong person, she loses him anyway.

Why did Sharons powers work on the MC early on, [He got incredible powers and a manual that said learn it all yourself...] because he didnt know yet how to defend himself, and they were not too cruel, and one he did fight, and was able to get some words out against it, after that Sharon stopped trying, now he'd probably just block it, and do what he wanted either way, but he knows shes on his side so hed probably play ball to a large degree.

Also Ive said before the meeting where the MC was turned was like an Elysium, and since his Sire was the one in charge it seems like she was its Mistress of Elysium, she had the other woman who acted as a Keeper of Elysium, similar rights to a sheriff, which only a Mistress or Prince can assign, so its possible the MC could ask his sire for permission to turn Laurie and Carmen, without giving a damn what the Archon thinks, but I don't think hes ready for that yet, hes too young, maybe in Ep 4 or 5.
Elysium: A place for vampires to meet together without fear of harm; Usually cultural locations, such as opera houses, theaters or museums

Something DA22 said...
Well those silent whispers should work on Carmen right?

That's true she would be, and there is proof that she wasnt a Hunter so maybe something could happen where she doesnt get turned, Like the Cop that worked for the Nos, But if it came out that she had links to the Hunters in the past they would all be fucked, which means Astrid would have to die first.

Then again the MC also has Miri the Cop to use the whispers on, so he could use her as a proof of concept before risking anything with Carmen.

I thought about this after you liked the post dexter dovian but the one thing Id love to see would be your Disciplines noted on the little charactersheet with their Icon, like it was a character sheet wether it showed a little speil about the power wouldnt matter but it would be cool

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's just it that kinda proves its not a Discipline, Id say its his curse but then why did that Nos get the same ability, they are not of the same blood, which is why it has to be something external from his clan, and that dismisses it as his curse, which puts it back to a power level thing, and his first dream was after the blood had started changing his body, his generation was already what it is now, the fact his body hadn't finished its change was of no consequence, he was becoming a low gen vampire.

Like I said the first vision opened the door, him touching people etc lets him look through it, He only has up to 3 real Disciplines right now, the visions are a seperate ability that he has no power over, especially since other clans can have the same visions, which we have already heard about.

Also the Templar was not shown as expecting the MC to have visions, but he had known all about the MC and was trying to tell him that he knew his Sire, but was happily shocked to find that he had seen something of a link between the MC's Sire and himself, he could have known it was possible however due to the Sire getting the same visions due to her Generation or it could be some weird thing the MC got as a forth Discipline it just doesnt seem to work like one, and im not sure that is the case.

If it was a bloodline thing then how come a Nos had the same ability, I think its more what writers call a plot device, the moon was in the right place and somehow certain vampires got blessed/cursed with the power, the MC's and the Nos's Generation would just reinforce why them and not lesser vampires.

Sorry I break into a lot of things here.
When the MC tells Sharon and Merrik that the Templar knew his Sire, you can see why they think its crazy, they think the MC brought up his Sire and the Templar just used that to glean knowledge like a ... Shyster, and the Templars have mentioned entities like the MC's Sire before, and nothing came of it, why would powerful beings like them not just take over, She doesnt appear to be an Antideluvian, Just an Ancient Gen 4 or 5, powerful enough to easily take over a country, but reshape a world, that might be too tough.

Lets say (Just going by what we know, Might be out by 1-2) MC's Sire is about Gen 4, so MC is Gen 5, Marcus is Gen 6-7 aka an ancient, the Arcon is Gen 10-12, hes shown hes a weakling compared to Marcus, Sharon is about the same Gen 9-12, Merrik is Gen 10-12, Astrid is Gen 11-12
Remember those are just guesses, Marcus probably wouldnt just drain him for the Gen update, the Arcon would, as would Astrid, we have seen she is a power hungry well, yeah shes Astrid...

Something else I noticed playing through again Sharon actually states "I can understand why your gaining powers so fast" and then she tries to backpedal by saying something like "But thats just not normal, it cant happen, it doesnt work like that, you must be seeing things" so she knows he has potential to be powerful, but wants him to play it down, she knows his blood is powerfu otherwise she would still be healing, but not how he is so powerful, until she knows that, she doesnt know how to help, but if he tells the wrong person, she loses him anyway.

Why did Sharons powers work on the MC early on, [He got incredible powers and a manual that said learn it all yourself...] because he didnt know yet how to defend himself, and they were not too cruel, and one he did fight, and was able to get some words out against it, after that Sharon stopped trying, now he'd probably just block it, and do what he wanted either way, but he knows shes on his side so hed probably play ball to a large degree.

Also Ive said before the meeting where the MC was turned was like an Elysium, and since his Sire was the one in charge it seems like she was its Mistress of Elysium, she had the other woman who acted as a Keeper of Elysium, similar rights to a sheriff, which only a Mistress or Prince can assign, so its possible the MC could ask his sire for permission to turn Laurie and Carmen, without giving a damn what the Archon thinks, but I don't think hes ready for that yet, hes too young, maybe in Ep 4 or 5.
Elysium: A place for vampires to meet together without fear of harm; Usually cultural locations, such as opera houses, theaters or museums

Something DA22 said...
Well those silent whispers should work on Carmen right?

That's true she would be, and there is proof that she wasnt a Hunter so maybe something could happen where she doesnt get turned, Like the Cop that worked for the Nos, But if it came out that she had links to the Hunters in the past they would all be fucked, which means Astrid would have to die first.

Then again the MC also has Miri the Cop to use the whispers on, so he could use her as a proof of concept before risking anything with Carmen.
Well one thing about those visions,though it might not be lore coherent, for story purposes it could make sense if the dreamlady somehow interfered for whatever reason when MC was turned and that is also the reason why he survived. Did she not once said in a dream that the vampire who turned him was not his real Mommy? Now we know she is something special and possibly even more special as an antedeluvian.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
higher generation vampires develop faster skills and disciplines because of potent blood... MC is now fledgling for one 3/4 months mc will gain status of neonite or even more because of powers and strength (vtm lore).. for one year or more he will be to powerful even for most vampires... depends how game devs jumping days or months in game or years...
and for Mc mommy i think devs use same story like caapadacian or giovanni vampires when they turning vampires is extremly hard because of fast rotting skin and childe barely survive, and maybe mc mommy have only few children or none because of hard surviving and she stop making children because of that and now is to late there are milions of vampires and if she make childe it will be for other vampires to diablerize for generation or power what her children have. and imagine shock when she hear that her one child is survive :)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It was a figure of speech, she turned the MC and let him go away, she doesn't care much it seems.
nd if she make childe it will be for other vampires to diablerize for generation or power what her children have. and imagine shock when she hear that her one child is survive :)
the cousin said that she will shit once she finds out that the MC is alive. So maybe in this case, since she is jaded by her long life she simply expected him to be killed or diablerized.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The momma seems to me she gets bored makes babies to cause some chaos and I assume they don't last long. I'm looking forward to the reunion but since it'll probably be a long time off im glad that I enjoy the journey there.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
the cousin said that she will shit once she finds out that the MC is alive. So maybe in this case, since she is jaded by her long life she simply expected him to be killed or diablerized.
she maybe expect that MC will die, not from diablerie or killing... if we remember how hard and not normal transformation have been in the beginning..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Well one thing about those visions,though it might not be lore coherent, for story purposes it could make sense if the dreamlady somehow interfered for whatever reason when MC was turned and that is also the reason why he survived. Did she not once said in a dream that the vampire who turned him was not his real Mommy? Now we know she is something special and possibly even more special as an antedeluvian.
I suspect the Blood Queen(as i call her) lied about her being his Mommy, but its true she said that, and she might have altered him a little to cause the visions (Plot Device), If shes an Antidiluvian like we suspect, she probably said it mainly to get an easy meal, from the silly young but powerful childe, make him help release her, then grab him for an easy meal.

We know the Red Lady was our actual Sire, so better to learn from her once we can, once we know why she left, even though we have a good idea, didnt expect him to survive, but if he did he should make things entertaining which she misses.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I suspect the Blood Queen(as i call her) lied about her being his Mommy, but its true she said that, and she might have altered him a little to cause the visions (Plot Device), If shes an Antidiluvian like we suspect, she probably said it mainly to get an easy meal, from the silly young but powerful childe, make him help release her, then grab him for an easy meal.

We know the Red Lady was our actual Sire, so better to learn from her once we can, once we know why she left, even though we have a good idea, didnt expect him to survive, but if he did he should make things entertaining which she misses.
Well if the Blood Queen is the antedeluvian of Mom's line she likely would have no need to feed on MC to get more powerful. If she is something even more special who knows though, but if first then it could make sense she somehow influenced Mommy to turn MC. Only question then would be if he was a random or there was a reason he was chosen by the Blood Queen. It will not be his fame as a DJ, neither Mommy or Red Lady strike me as fans. (Maybe a lame reason, but one could be that somehow MC is a human descendant of the Blood Queen if she is a first or second gen and that is why she noticed MC being turned by one of her line and same went for the Nos, now that would mean if true at least two lines would descend from her).

Another question of course is why Blood Queen was locked away and not cannibalized in past if that was an option. :p

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
yeh the theory of mc supposedly surviving the slim chance is prob a shocker for the sire.. since he did take longer than expected to change in the start.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
and most funny part is in game files mom is not redhead, but woman from dreams xD maybe even redhead is pawn for antediluvian who turn MC :D when you search "mom" all pictures go to woman with black hair.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
yeh the theory of mc supposedly surviving the slim chance is prob a shocker for the sire.. since he did take longer than expected to change in the start.
Exactly.

It's not that she doesn't care its just her viewing it as anyone she turns has a very slim chance at surviving the transformation due to her bloodline and that means its usually not worth her sticking around to see if it actually works.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
and most funny part is in game files mom is not redhead, but woman from dreams xD maybe even redhead is pawn for antediluvian who turn MC :D when you search "mom" all pictures go to woman with black hair.
Weird. Thats if true kind of is crappy. She only appears after blood drinking in his mind and the red head was in the actual story part of the story

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
or maybe the devs knew people would snoop around and changed the file's names?
Or both :p It is no coincidence though that Blood Queen is saying she is MC's real mommy and also no coincidence she (can) reach out to him. We have no idea though yet what her game is or what/who she is exactly. She may not even be super powerful, but just a very naughty vamp that had a very powerful protector that made sure she was only locked away when she broke some rules instead of destroyed. :p Which might as well have been the one that turned MC, who knows. :p

Edit: What would make most sense though if the Blood Queen is indeed the antedeluvian of the line of the one that turned MC, she may well see all in those line as her children and herself as their true Mom. Which would make even more sense if it is a line that has only very few members since chances of anyone surviving a turning is extreme low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babalon
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes