4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just wanna say the Game story SO far Great but sadly There is Some Stuff That slip like first Andrew Said That only Teeth Can hurt and Gun useless But Yet When you go take Laurie With you she shot The Nos Feral so Not right, Second the sex scene with Miri What makes him any Different from any other Human ? I mean first he kinda put her in trance state and I think from what we see in movies and all that He should be Like Charming her makes Her Want him without even Bother to put words in her brain Second The sex Where his Powers as Vampire ? no fast movement no Multiply Orgasms for her no Warm in the end he should Be Like I wanna Feel her Warming with other word where the options (Feel her fill her) & (Pull yourself Out) But I really LIKE this STORY it's awesome WORK And I hope you Don't go and Put a lot of sex Scene that doesn't Even go with story because that really Break the story it least for Me So keep up Want to see the full game SOON ;)(y)
uh.....ok
So the statement is that guns are not much use against vampires. Laurie put the barrel to the head and pulled the trigger and it just distracted the feral nos long enough for other methods to be employed.

Sex with Mirri was totally manufactured because of Silent Whispers and the fact our dumb ass MC doesn't realize that while he can have sex, it is not all it is cracked up to be. The image of potence and celerity being used in sex with Mirri would be amusing, but would result in a pretty mangled up lady cop and mom...

The other stuff regarding sex, there is a vocal minority here (which I do not belong to) that wants there to be more sex, but the reality is there won't be much in the way of sex. Even our dumb ass MC noticed that the blood is sooooo much better than sex. So for those who want it, I mean the vampire CAN do it, he should be shooting vitae instead of sperm as there are exactly 2 liquids his body contains - vitae and some small amount of saliva which is vitae based that allows him to seal his feeding wounds.

In the inspirational materials sex was used as a method of transferring Vitae to thralls and or unsuspecting vamp lovers.
I do not think you have much to worry about.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just wanna say the Game story SO far Great but sadly There is Some Stuff That slip like first Andrew Said That only Teeth Can hurt and Gun useless But Yet When you go take Laurie With you she shot The Nos Feral so Not right, Second the sex scene with Miri What makes him any Different from any other Human ? I mean first he kinda put her in trance state and I think from what we see in movies and all that He should be Like Charming her makes Her Want him without even Bother to put words in her brain Second The sex Where his Powers as Vampire ? no fast movement no Multiply Orgasms for her no Warm in the end he should Be Like I wanna Feel her Warming with other word where the options (Feel her fill her) & (Pull yourself Out) But I really LIKE this STORY it's awesome WORK And I hope you Don't go and Put a lot of sex Scene that doesn't Even go with story because that really Break the story it least for Me So keep up Want to see the full game SOON ;)(y)
Please use commas, stop and spaces. And if possible separate paragraphs by enter. This is unreadable.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's not impossible, but that would shift Artemis to antedeluvian (3rd gen) status. In that case Artemis waking up would be a level extinction event if her peers awoke too, or at least a Ravnos-like awakening event if she alone woke up, which was pretty scary in itself when it occurred in the inspirational material. Among other things the Technocracy called in a nuclear strike on Ravnos which he survived and then used orbital mirrors to fry him. 3rd gens were beyond the stat system and basically demigods. They're tsunami's in a human-like form. They're even deadly when they're asleep. You don't consider fighting them unless you have plot armor thicker than a battleship hull, you just try to survive. And we don't know if a super-powerful organization of technomages capable of putting down an antedeluvian even exists in this world.

For all of the Sabbat talk of killing them while they sleep in the inspirational material, it's pretty clear that Tzimisce ate the war pack sent to diablerize him in the 15th century and walked off wearing the form of their leader.

The data points do appear to be aligning that way. We don't have Artemis definitively pegged as Artemis yet, but she has the right young, waifish look, there is a frigging pagan temple nearby that claims that vampires descended from gods, and our mom is its ancient high priestess and calls herself Calisto, who in myth was Artemis's handmaiden and priestess.

That's a lovely pic of Laurie and Carmen as gun-toting & armed to the teeth leatherclad femme fatales. :love:
Yeah, I spoke to how bad it would be with Artemis just being a Methuselah rising, much less an Antediluvian. (did describe one as a regional disaster, the other as apocalyptic)

Documented Antediluvian deaths-

Ravnos- but then again......Chimistry and shit...(my money is on Ravnos getting the hell out of there and making a Grand Illusion that even affected his childer.)
Brujah by Troile- (True Brujah vs the rabble) (this is the only one of the four documented I believe was successful, and took place in ANCIENT times)
Salout by Tremere- but who really get's the last laugh there???
Cappadocius by Augustus Giovanni- but as Tremere above, did they really get the soul????

Supposedly dead-
I put Ravnos here again, I am not sure he can be written off given his power.
Tzimisce-yeah I am with you, he is still sleeping and or walking around.
Any and all other rumors (there is mention of Lasombra, Toreador, and Abilsimilard (Nosferatus) all having had some form of final death. I do not buy it.

I am leaning towards Titans as 2nd Gen, Zeus as 3rd gen, Artemis as 4th gen(Apollo as 4th gen-Hecate as 5th gen- Fabian as 6th gen), Calisto as 5th gen, and MC as 6th gen. Now, take out one of those earlier steps, move up Artemis..... well.... it should make for a great show!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
For the record, if you go back and read all our different posts, some might think BigStuffedTiger and I might be the same person. We are not, even though we say a lot of the same things at different times.... This public service announcement made, just because a lot of previous things are up for batting again lol.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Good catch and scroll back to one of my other posts where I pointed out exactly the same thing. The MC is clearly mega powerful
It's not impossible, but that would shift Artemis to antedeluvian (3rd gen) status. In that case Artemis waking up would be a level extinction event if her peers awoke too, or at least a Ravnos-like awakening event if she alone woke up, which was pretty scary in itself when it occurred in the inspirational material. Among other things the Technocracy called in a nuclear strike on Ravnos which he survived and then used orbital mirrors to fry him. 3rd gens were beyond the stat system and basically demigods. They're tsunami's in a human-like form. They're even deadly when they're asleep. You don't consider fighting them unless you have plot armor thicker than a battleship hull, you just try to survive. And we don't know if a super-powerful organization of technomages capable of putting down an antedeluvian even exists in this world.
Well I am going by the assumption that she is actually even lower gen, but that her behavior will be soo childish that it won't matter. A true spoiled princess.
they went after the feralnos with nice figure, but lesser face. :p
See, this is what politically correctness is doing. We cannot even call things for what they are.

Don't say monster, is: lesser face figure.
Don't say zombie, is: very proactive deceased person
Don't say vampire, is: extremely stylish blood deficient not alive human
Don't say werewolf, is: animal preservation naturalist with specialization in wolf studies.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I am going by the default that she is actually even lower gen, but that her behavior will be soo childish that it won't matter. A true spoiled princess.

See, this is what politically correctness is doing. We cannot even call things for what they are.

Don't say monster, is: lesser face figure.
Don't say vampire, is: extremely stylish blood deficient not alive human
Don't say werewolf, is: animal preservation naturalist with specialization in wolf studies.
Don't say zombie, is: very proactive deceased person
Hahaha, I think feral Nos spells monster in and of itself. But when saw pics later again I did notice she had a pretty good figure especially from the back, even if her face left a lot to be desired. :p

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I still think it would have been interesting to interact with that feral nos if you unlocked secret whispers earlier. At least got some info or insight of what the hell is going on.. or other things... though I saw some here speculate it might not be dead yet so who knows

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hahaha, I think feral Nos spells monster in and of itself. But when saw pics later again I did notice she had a pretty good figure especially from the back, even if her face left a lot to be desired. :p
You could always use a paperbag. Helps with the face, for the rest, well run fast or die fast.:ROFLMAO:
I still think it would have been interesting to interact with that feral nos if you unlocked secret whispers earlier. At least got some info or insight of what the hell is going on.. or other things... though I saw some here speculate it might not be dead yet so who knows
Depens if you have the claws or not, as I heard. If not, then she got away and the cast thinks she is dead because of the sun rising.
I do prefer the little torch Andrew use on her and made her crisp and well done, wouldn't want it otherwise.:sneaky:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
uh.....ok
So the statement is that guns are not much use against vampires. Laurie put the barrel to the head and pulled the trigger and it just distracted the feral nos long enough for other methods to be employed.

Sex with Mirri was totally manufactured because of Silent Whispers and the fact our dumb ass MC doesn't realize that while he can have sex, it is not all it is cracked up to be. The image of potence and celerity being used in sex with Mirri would be amusing, but would result in a pretty mangled up lady cop and mom...

The other stuff regarding sex, there is a vocal minority here (which I do not belong to) that wants there to be more sex, but the reality is there won't be much in the way of sex. Even our dumb ass MC noticed that the blood is sooooo much better than sex. So for those who want it, I mean the vampire CAN do it, he should be shooting vitae instead of sperm as there are exactly 2 liquids his body contains - vitae and some small amount of saliva which is vitae based that allows him to seal his feeding wounds.

In the inspirational materials sex was used as a method of transferring Vitae to thralls and or unsuspecting vamp lovers.
I do not think you have much to worry about.
I understand that he have problem To get it hard But when we Normal see Vampire Movie we know that he Can seduce anyone by his looking only, That what famous about vam anyway, and about The Mangled up lady cop and Mom I just choice the option because it's not full game and wanted to see the scene to out of play over again with Different Choices , so THE DUMB ASS MC NOTICED THAT The BLOOD Is Soo Much Better Than Sex But what I say he SHOULDN'T why Because also in normal Vampire Movies Story vampire Looking For BREED AND FEED AND POWER simple so I am Not DUMB ASS like you think I just SAY OUT MY THOUGHTS

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Some vampire may even sparkle. It is true it exist a wide variante of vampires out there, but this game is heavily influenced from the vampires of World of Darkness (WoD).
The overall concept of WoD is use here and even though I do disagree often when the game mechanic are explained only with the WoDs rulebooks, this is an approved fact from all of us.

Thus if some vampires would matter than the ones from WoD.

Reactions: jish55 and Ayhsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you don't have claws the feral nos gets away?
Well she is not nicely toasted and BBQed in the pool. Think the assumption is that she will then be killed by the sunlight. Though there is no proof of last, well such a big branch of her being alive or death would be a really big branch with possible effects in future with Sharon becoming an Archon there, so I suspect we can safely assume she dies in both cases

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If you don't have claws the feral nos gets away?
The assumption is she fries in the sun, but no body, no ash, no proof. Sharon just proclaims it dead.

With the claws, you actually wound the feral and then Andrew fries it's ass. Anything else is likely to come back and haunt Sharon later.

Reactions: c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I understand that he have problem To get it hard But when we Normal see Vampire Movie we know that he Can seduce anyone by his looking only, That what famous about vam anyway, and about The Mangled up lady cop and Mom I just choice the option because it's not full game and wanted to see the scene to out of play over again with Different Choices , so THE DUMB ASS MC NOTICED THAT The BLOOD Is Soo Much Better Than Sex But what I say he SHOULDN'T why Because also in normal Vampire Movies Story vampire Looking For BREED AND FEED AND POWER simple so I am Not DUMB ASS like you think I just SAY OUT MY THOUGHTS
I am guessing English is not your first language am I correct? Not trying to state you are a dumb ass. Vampires in this particular novel, are not like the vampires in a lot of anime or like Marvel's Blade movies. They do not reproduce sexually. Sex is kind of a whatever to them. Our MC is freshly turned and hasn't got sex out of his system completely yet, but it is coming.

The WoD (World of Darkness) set of books are more or less the inspiration for about 90% of what is going on with these vampires. In WoD, vampires use sex to transfer blood, so that is a nice bonus, but they do not derive the same pleasure from it that the Thrall or human would. Vampire movies are not so much of an influence here.
Did not mean to make you think I was calling you a dumb ass. Your post doesn't make a lot of sense in a lot of ways. Initial one was worse. That is why I am assuming you speak something other than english as your first language.

Suffice it to say that you are not on the correct path of how vampires behave for this novel. Certainly as I said, movies, anime, and other sources do have sparkly vamps and they have sex as a pleasure item... For these vampires, sex is a distant like 19th item of pleasure for them... if I have to list the other 18 I can but I will refrain for now.
peace

Reactions: JoeAngel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well she is not nicely toasted and BBQed in the pool. Think the assumption is that she will then be killed by the sunlight. Though there is no proof of last, well such a big branch of her being alive or death would be a really big branch with possible effects in future with Sharon becoming an Archon there, so I suspect we can safely assume she dies in both cases
It would be a very huge game changer if the great skank hottie was still alive... giving young boys head with those shark like fangs.
:D

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the bullet thing: in the inspirational material, getting shot hurts. How much it hurts depends on how strong you are. If you're a fledgling with high gen (which is bad) or even thinblooded, then, well... You're in for a lot of pain.
But if you're older and/or have a lower gen, then it will probably either just scratch you or distract you momentarily (if at all) - as it was with the feral hottie.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would be a very huge game changer if the great skank hottie was still alive... giving young boys head with those shark like fangs.
:D
Yeah, but it would also be a load of work for dev to have two such big diverging branches around and keep them around. With the different powrs MC can have and someone said that some work on UI said they could go up to 9 there are already loads f different solutions to future scenes and fights possible. Well I so not think dev will be waiting for so much extra work for the feral hottie. Whatever you do with her if you kept her alive without claws would just be too much work, for to little benefits likely.

Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes