4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently rb1 saved games on some odd named folder so dunno where those are.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
by the way- as an aside- not sci fi ammo like Underworld- simple tracer bullets aka white phosphorus tipped or magnesium tip bullets rip the living shit out of most vampires. Also not sci fi HEAP (high explosive armor piercing) bullets are also a problem.
Teflon cop killer bullets don't do much. Bird shot is meaningless. Hollow point is good for the knock back value but precious little else.
Now the counter point for all of that are your fortitude auto soaks. With an elder and a lot of fortitude; bullets, even the burning ones, are problematic in that they will piss the vampire off. Without fortitude tho.... nice little pile of ash.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, for a vampire my prefed choice of weapon would be naplam, ideal in some form of explosive device.

Reactions: Arigon

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Hahaha, I think feral Nos spells monster in and of itself. But when saw pics later again I did notice she had a pretty good figure especially from the back, even if her face left a lot to be desired. :p
that's what paperbags are for....
I am guessing English is not your first language am I correct? Not trying to state you are a dumb ass. Vampires in this particular novel, are not like the vampires in a lot of anime or like Marvel's Blade movies. They do not reproduce sexually. Sex is kind of a whatever to them. Our MC is freshly turned and hasn't got sex out of his system completely yet, but it is coming.

The WoD (World of Darkness) set of books are more or less the inspiration for about 90% of what is going on with these vampires. In WoD, vampires use sex to transfer blood, so that is a nice bonus, but they do not derive the same pleasure from it that the Thrall or human would. Vampire movies are not so much of an influence here.
Did not mean to make you think I was calling you a dumb ass. Your post doesn't make a lot of sense in a lot of ways. Initial one was worse. That is why I am assuming you speak something other than english as your first language.

Suffice it to say that you are not on the correct path of how vampires behave for this novel. Certainly as I said, movies, anime, and other sources do have sparkly vamps and they have sex as a pleasure item... For these vampires, sex is a distant like 19th item of pleasure for them... if I have to list the other 18 I can but I will refrain for now.
peace
unless there's a vampire clan with their curse messing with their brain and making them hyper sexual

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Nulldev

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well, for a vampire my prefed choice of weapon would be naplam, ideal in some form of explosive device.
UNLESS it is say....a pissed off Antediluvian like say, oh, I dunno... Ravnos maybe? Nuke's only pissed him off.... I still say the Technocracy didn't get that squirrely bastard.... but maybe MIRV nukes, with a few Fuel Air Daisy Cutters to soften him up a little.....and a large can opener... cause his Fortitude is godly... he is godly... and he is likely hiding out, burned on the outside, pissed as fuck, and on silent running, until he can drink enough vitae to heal up, and then pull some world changing illusion off. Seriously Tzimisce will be old school super magical Koldunic Sorcery, and probably Thaumaturgy because I am sure he had some Tremere snacks...As scary as he/she/it is, Ravnos scares me much more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and -Hex-

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
UNLESS it is say....a pissed off Antediluvian like say, oh, I dunno... Ravnos maybe? Nuke's only pissed him off.... I still say the Technocracy didn't get that squirrely bastard.... but maybe MIRV nukes, with a few Fuel Air Daisy Cutters to soften him up a little.....and a large can opener... cause his Fortitude is godly... he is godly... and he is likely hiding out, burned on the outside, pissed as fuck, and on silent running, until he can drink enough vitae to heal up, and then pull some world changing illusion off. Seriously Tzimisce will be old school super magical Koldunic Sorcery, and probably Thaumaturgy because I am sure he had some Tremere snacks...As scary as he/she/it is, Ravnos scares me much more.
To quote of one of my favourites:
The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries said:
34. If you’re leaving scorch-marks, you need a bigger gun
And I do give a fuck about it. If I need a Vorlon planet killer to destroy one vampire, then it is as it is.:eek:
1612129977160.png

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
To quote of one of my favourites:

And I do give a fuck about it. If I need a Vorlon planet killer to destroy one vampire, then it is as it is.:eek:
View attachment 1013812
Awesome game, awesome TV show. Perfect solution... well not so perfect for the rest of us, but that should fuck up the vampires pretty effectively.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0
D

Deleted member 1371216

None of the links for the compressed first episode works :/

D

Deleted member 1371216

Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Hey man your links seems to be dead. Thank you for your efforts!

quote that post, and uploader/OEJ should take care of it and replace those links.
meanwhile, here is the compressed version (rebirth 1 final) from my archive: 122 MB (win only); MEGA
enjoy.
Thanks!

Reactions: Abhai

Azkar9

Nov 12, 2020
Just finished playing this update and I love(d) it. Sceptical at first but quickly hooked. Great story, vampires, lore heavy (not in a bad way) and mysteries await. 5/5.

Nisselue

Jun 5, 2017
I feel that. They did say on Patreon that if they get to 1500 a month they'll be able to contract more renders per update, so they'll be bigger each month. They're close to that goal too. It would be great, but even if they don't make that they've still been hella consistent. Every month a release since the initial release.
The updates in Episode 2 have been getting pretty small, but at least they will get bigger (AKA back to their original size basically lol) now because of the patreon stretch goal being reached.

As for this episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the patreon goal was more renders each update / one month cycle
Hello chooms!

I was wondering if any of the Rebirth fans here had any information regarding these patreon goals?
I don't see any goals on likesblondes patreon page so i was wondering if maybe only the subscribers can see it (just a regular post) or if they have been removed?

Also wondering about FFTW's comment about EP 2 updates being smaller than EP 1 or if maybe thats just a slow start issue and they are back to EP 1 size now?
And lastly, has the updates gotten any larger based on this supposed patreon goal being reached or are they pretty much the same size?

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Hello chooms!

I was wondering if any of the Rebirth fans here had any information regarding these patreon goals?
I don't see any goals on likesblondes patreon page so i was wondering if maybe only the subscribers can see it (just a regular post) or if they have been removed?

Also wondering about FFTW's comment about EP 2 updates being smaller than EP 1 or if maybe thats just a slow start issue and they are back to EP 1 size now?
And lastly, has the updates gotten any larger based on this supposed patreon goal being reached or are they pretty much the same size?
I recall seeing them on the page and I am not a subscriber, so they must have been removed.

and unfortunately no, the updates remained notably smaller. Take a look at the length of the last one for example.

Heck, that is probably why he removed the goals, because he didn't want to be called out on not actually doing what he promised in them.

Reactions: Nisselue

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
His holiday made the update *(last one) smaller than normal. I am sure it will get back to normal. He had to play Cyberpunk 2077 on his rendering machine lol.
Not sure about the goals either, but I am definitely looking forward to what is coming up. I am a patron on Patreon for 2 games, which are in my signature, and once I give them a wad equal to what I think their games are going to need to see final realization, I will cut back some. Patreon is not about paying for the games. It is supporting the artists. I have paid 3x what a game should cost, just because I wanted to see it come to life. And so it will be with the two I currently support.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes