4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, no, no. Go away Callisto.

At least let Sharon complete her cerimony before you start bothering them. :LOL:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
In vampire lore theres no such things as harems right? Basically just open relationship type things with Sires and Thralls? I would assume that since vampires are immortal it would be pretty hard to only have sex with one person for the rest of your life.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
In vampire lore theres no such things as harems right? Basically just open relationship type things with Sires and Thralls? I would assume that since vampires are immortal it would be pretty hard to only have sex with one person for the rest of your life.
It all depends I'd say:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, even if you are immortal and you are monogamous, people do change partners. Humans do it several times in their limited lifespan, I would assume it is even more understandable if you live a couple of centuries.

More in general, you can have any vampire lore however you want. Dracula in the Van Hellsing movie has 3 wifes, which would suffice as harem if you want. In the manga/anime Rosaria+Vampire, the main character is in a situation in which a vampire is part of his "anime harem". On the other hand, in pathetic Twilight there is a high focus on "ideal/perfect" partners.

The settings I mentioned are kind of joke, low quality settings if you will, but nonetheless are part of the vampire lore. So I see no reason why to assume one way or the other, more like you need to look into the specific setting. I am not the most versed member on this thread about VTM, but I would assume that anything goes there too..

Now, if you are asking whether this novel would go towards a harem or not, we really don't know. I don't remember seeing harems in any of Ptolemy's stories, although there were some more than two people relationships.
My personal take is that a situation revolving around MC being the main interest of several of the girls without being a stupid "we are so glad to share you with everybody, oh dear owner of Dracula's powerful cock" would be the most likely candidate. After all, the novel seems to focus on different characters having their own agenda. The current situation with Sharon, Laurie, Calisto and potentially Carmen seems to fit that description. Dream girl situation does not currently apply without further notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Malicre

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Harem......
Vampires by their nature are creatures who are lonely and crave companionship-even if they are rats. Vampires do seem to "obsess" on one creature at a time, but have a stable of potential interests around. For vampires, having sex is mechanical and has the benefit of delivering the vitae needed to either thrall or keep the victim enthralled.
Soooo
By certain definitions I would say yes they have harems, and by my own interpretation of how they work emotionally they do not have harems, they have creatures to use.... (which fits with the yes answer of harem except the vampire doesn't give much of a shit about how they feel... they will avenge them, as damaging his herd((literal name in the source material) is an insult and an assault on the vampire, which must be dealt with)

Reactions: c3p0

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
For vampires, having sex is mechanical and has the benefit of delivering the vitae needed to either thrall or keep the victim enthralled.
Might be true for vampire lore but not for rebirth, we know our MC wants to fuck and he doesn't want to do it just for the "benefit of delivering vitae", hence why i asked the question in the first place.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Might be true for vampire lore but not for rebirth, we know our MC wants to fuck and he doesn't want to do it just for the "benefit of delivering vitae", hence why i asked the question in the first place.
It does apply here. MC is just too fresh to completely give up on the idea of sex for the sake of sex. Go replay it, he even says that the blood experience is way better than the sex. He is learning and will continue to learn. This is not going to be a traditional sex novel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Malicre

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As you ponder this Malicre go and replay when the MC is taking blood and fucking Mirri. You will see that the MC is beginning to understand. This is extremely on track with what LikesBlondes has maintained about this novel, as well as the lore it is based on.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Man I hope we get sum more thicc chicks for the vamp harem maybe a queen of the damned or a Elvira so my MC can get his giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow lmao
So which is it... Should she have a gadonka- donk, or maybe baby got a booty like pow pow pow. I'm thinking more along the lines of maybe Morticia Adams meets Mae West. now that is thicc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DIXEREX and Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As you ponder this Malicre go and replay when the MC is taking blood and fucking Mirri. You will see that the MC is beginning to understand. This is extremely on track with what LikesBlondes has maintained about this novel, as well as the lore it is based on.
True, devs seem to go that way, still I would not mind if one of his still hidden powers would allow him to fully enjoy sex as he did as a human both physical and emotional and have the blood as an extra option to enjoy himself. :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
True, devs seem to go that way, still I would not mind if one of his still hidden powers would allow him to fully enjoy sex as he did as a human both physical and emotional and have the blood as an extra option to enjoy himself. :p
Classic have your cake and eat it too :D
The thing that seems to be difficult to convey, which Rebirth already has put out there, is that it is not necessarily a sex novel. I know that is shocking on a piratical perv site, but the truth is in there for all to see that sex is not the big deal within this novel, as it is in our lives and in a lot of the fiction on here. You can still fap, lots of nudity. Already some sex, but I suspect we will be decreasing our sex drive(MC) and increasing our blood drive (double pop on that heh).
Still I get it that folks want sex. Maybe there will be some more, but I would not be surprised if that is all the actual coital sex activity in the novel. The MC might give it to Laurie as his life long bestie he loves and to Carmen, right before he takes them as his childer.... but that is probably it. Mirri is going to be thralled hard soon tho...Between the MC and Sharon they have to thrall a few folks in town to take it over. Since Mirri is smart, and observant, she is going to have to be thralled or killed fairly soon.
Peace

Reactions: DA22

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
ow that is shocking on a piratical perv site, but the truth is in there for all to see that sex is not the big deal within this novel, as it is in our lives and in a lot of the fiction on here. You can still fap, lots of nudity. Already some sex, but I suspect we will be decreasing our sex drive(MC) and increasing our blood drive (double pop on that heh).
Still I get it that folks want sex. Maybe there will be some more, but I would not be surprised if that is all the actual coital sex activity in the novel. The MC might give it to Laurie as his life long bestie he loves and to Carmen, right before he takes them as his childer.... but that is probably it. Mirri is going to be thralled hard soon tho...Between the MC and Sharon they have to thrall a few folks in town to take it over. Since Mirri is smart, and observant, she is going to have to be thralled or killed fairly soon.
Peace
true...... however, the event with Miri points out a particular cibdition that gets applied; soul stain.... maybe the reason older vampires are less into sex is because they stained their souls beyond a point where the beast takes the reins of their sex drive

Reactions: Arigon

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
So...are there choices? I skipped through to see if there were any at least 20 minutes in and there were none. If there isn't, there should really be a kinetic tag.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So...are there choices? I skipped through to see if there were any at least 20 minutes in and there were none. If there isn't, there should really be a kinetic tag.
yes there are several choices.
the most obvious ones influence which gifts you get first, and if you get all 3 of the unique to your clan powers.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
true...... however, the event with Miri points out a particular cibdition that gets applied; soul stain.... maybe the reason older vampires are less into sex is because they stained their souls beyond a point where the beast takes the reins of their sex drive
good catch and yet another reason to stick to swapping blood!

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
So which is it... Should she have a gadonka- donk, or maybe baby got a booty like pow pow pow. I'm thinking more along the lines of maybe Morticia Adams meets Mae West. now that is thicc.
Nah I'm thinking more Serana from Skyrim meets Alycia Starr thicc :devilish:

Reactions: yltohawk

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yes there are several choices.
the most obvious ones influence which gifts you get first, and if you get all 3 of the unique to your clan powers.
I had the feeling the soulstain was more for what he used the power as the sex in itself.

Yeah like I said I have the same feeling that sex as such was and would not really do it for our MC as he is now and therefore if it ever would get to be an enjoyable thing he would need a new power. :p Well in an adult setting that is not unreasonable, neither is it really needed unless sex is something that would somehow become an important part of story dev wishes to tell.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I had the feeling the soulstain was more for what he used the power as the sex in itself.

Yeah like I said I have the same feeling that sex as such was and would not really do it for our MC as he is now and therefore if it ever would get to be an enjoyable thing he would need a new power. :p Well in an adult setting that is not unreasonable, neither is it really needed unless sex is something that would somehow become an important part of story dev wishes to tell.
Yes, but I don't believe we are going to see much more sex. I think the light went on in the MC brain that he is better off pleasuring himself with the intimacy of blood, both with his thralls/blood dolls and other vampires he has attachments to... Sharon and the MC must NOT thrall themselves to each other. That will be the quickest trip to final death that Sharon could get.

Reactions: DA22
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes