4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, but I don't believe we are going to see much more sex. I think the light went on in the MC brain that he is better off pleasuring himself with the intimacy of blood, both with his thralls/blood dolls and other vampires he has attachments to... Sharon and the MC must NOT thrall themselves to each other. That will be the quickest trip to final death that Sharon could get.
That last depends partly on plans of Artemis/vision lady, though I can see Calisto not being very impressed by that if it would happen indeed. :p Then again it also depends on her own plans, if it would seed more chaos for her amusement she might be even fine with it. ;)

Dec 28, 2019
The vampires have no interest in sex rule was never popular with the fandom, and was often violated by the line's authors in their fictional novels. It wasn't that relevent for tabletop games, but as time passed, exceptions to the rule started cropping up in rules supplements. While not the norm, Toreador, Settites, high humanity vampires, and those who greatly enjoyed sex in life -may- retain interest in sex in their unlives. That last one is sufficiently broad that it can apply to almost any vampire character a player or storyteller desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think the whole point here is the "fucking Pepe le Pew with fangs is who I am" is going to be the approach.

Calisto hinted she is interested in sex in some way when she said "keep a few blood thralls ready, we may finished what we started". Also suggests she knows MC is interested in sex. So my understanding is vampires in general are not that interested, but MC's lineage may have a higher sex libido. In the beginning, that was the main thing that changed in MC's personality, when he himself could not believe he was always horny and reacting even to situations he would not have before.

It would be a good way to incorporate the idea of a weakness. "Members of Calisto's lineage suffer from a high libido that if left unchecked can hinder their mental and physical abilities bla bla bla"

Still, true that this is not a sex novel. Never was, never will.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The vampires have no interest in sex rule was never popular with the fandom, and was often violated by the line's authors in their fictional novels. It wasn't that relevent for tabletop games, but as time passed, exceptions to the rule started cropping up in rules supplements. While not the norm, Toreador, Settites, high humanity vampires, and those who greatly enjoyed sex in life -may- retain interest in sex in their unlives. That last one is sufficiently broad that it can apply to almost any vampire character a player or storyteller desires.
Dracula 1 movie hero & vampires bedroom scene!!

Dec 28, 2019
Dracula 1 movie hero & vampires bedroom scene!!
Scenes like that are one of the reasons why a lot of fans chafed at VtM's asexual vampires. The publisher's response was that vampires are predators, many of whom use their sensuality to lure in their prey so they can feed without a struggle. Blood conniseurs may even find the endorphins released into the blood of their prey during sex to be flavorful. So feeding from a victim who has just orgasmed makes for a more tasty meal. It's a blood thing, not a sex thing for them.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Scenes like that are one of the reasons why a lot of fans chafed at VtM's asexual vampires. The publisher's response was that vampires are predators, many of whom use their sensuality to lure in their prey so they can feed without a struggle. Blood conniseurs may even find the endorphins released into the blood of their prey during sex as flavorful. So feeding from a victim who has just orgasmed makes for a more tasty meal. It's a blood thing, not a sex thing for them.
Wasn't the idea that the bite was super pleasurable, except if bitten by Lasombra Giovanni? (edited following a comment by BigStuffedTiger )

Last edited:
Reactions: BigStuffedTiger
Dec 28, 2019
Wasn't the idea that the bite was super pleasurable, except if bitten by Lasombra?
Giovanni, not Losombra, but otherwise you're absolutely right. Between the addictive euphoria of the bite (that's how you get blood dolls, after being fed from multiple times they become addicted to "the kiss"), and the ability to insta-heal bite wounds with a lick in VtM, it's pretty easy to make the victim think that the vampire is an incredible lover and that nibbling/play biting thing they did felt absolutely wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Really liking this game. Been playing for the last 3 hours. At part 2 now.

Will leave a 5-star review when I am done.

Any other games like this?

With a primary focus on story? Especially supernatural?

I am a sucker for that shit.

Please recommend me similar games like this.

Dec 28, 2019
It would be a good way to incorporate the idea of a weakness. "Members of Calisto's lineage suffer from a high libido that if left unchecked can hinder their mental and physical abilities bla bla bla"
I'm reminded of the from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series, which was passed along through a specific vampire bloodline. In a nutshell the Ardeur was a deus ex machina that half way through the series turned a good girl heroine into a hypersexual bad girl without it being her fault, justifying a large and ever expanding reverse harem, and polarizing the fan base. It's OP but makes her something of a sexual succubus, requiring large amounts of sex to keep her from losing control. I wasn't a fan of the Ardeur for a number of reasons, but I wouldn't mind it if Calisto's line maintained a strong desire for sex even after the embrace.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Nulldev and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really liking this game. Been playing for the last 3 hours. At part 2 now.

Will leave a 5-star review when I am done.

Any other games like this?

With a primary focus on story? Especially supernatural?

I am a sucker for that shit.

Please recommend me similar games like this.
Ok, this is strongly off topic. I will answer by directing you to a fun thread we have about random crap.

Please refer further questions to the following tread we have where I've just gave a quick answer to your question. Otherwise the evil overmods will delete the posts and punish us beyond human comprehension.

Vamp thread (and unrelated but super fun crap)

Dec 28, 2019
From my understanding of the game, only so long as the victim isn't drained too much of blood.
The initial puncturing of the skin is momentarily painful, although if sex is involved it may not register as pain since sexual excitement boosts pain tolerance. That fraction of a second of pain is immediately followed by euphoria so pleasurable most mortals don't resist being drained dry. Resisting requires a willpower roll, and that's only if the mortal realizes they are being attacked/drained by a vampire. If they don't realize what is happening they aren't entitled a roll to resist and will simply bask in the pleasure of their own exsanguination.

The MC could have drained Miri dry and she wouldn't have lifted a finger to stop him, but those college kids certainly would have gotten a roll to resist the feral nos, not that it would have done them any good even if they succeeded as she was able to overpower and feed from them anyway.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The initial puncturing of the skin is momentarily painful, although if sex is involved it may not register as pain since sexual excitement boosts pain tolerance. That fraction of a second of pain is immediately followed by euphoria so pleasurable most mortals don't resist being drained dry. Resisting requires a willpower roll, and that's only if the mortal realizes they are being drained by a vampire. If they don't realize what is happening they aren't entitled a roll to resist and will simply bask in the pleasure of their own exsanguination.
I am talking about this game not something else this one uses as inspiration (which is considered off topic by the mods around here so beware).
The teenager who got killed by the feral Nos said the bite was very pleasant at the begining until the point he started to die from the blood loss.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel
Dec 28, 2019
I am talking about this game not something else this one uses as inspiration (which is considered off topic by the mods around here so beware).
The teenager who got killed by the feral Nos said the bite was very pleasant at the begining until the point he started to die from the blood loss.
He wasn't seduced, knew what was happening, and got scared as he felt himself getting weaker. That doesn't contradict anything I said.

Dec 28, 2019
You would expect after seeing such a monster that getting scared was first in the list of events that happened. At least he was like Abhai
You'd think. A lot is authorial discretion though, especially when it comes to tertiary characters created to die. Maybe he was scared, but forgot about resisting once he felt the pleasure of the bite, only to panic once he realized he was dying. Whether in RPG terms that translates to two rolls with the first one failed, or only a single roll after he panicked at the realization he was about to die is entirely up to the storyteller.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
Given that the nos was a feral with shark like teeth, it's possible that the she was positively brutal in the way she applied her teeth to her victim, causing the pain to outweigh the pleasure. You raise a valid data point here, but whether this excruciating pain also applies to more gentle vampires who don't have a mouth full of shark teeth remains to be seen. I'm doubtful atm, but we'll see.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes