4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just when I thought I did not have to torture myself, waiting for another good AVN, this work of art drops. How long do updates take for this? Because I'm giving myself a headache thinking about episode 3...
Well, this is one of the most consistent projects by far. Every month there is a new update, unless special circumstances happen, in which case we are told about it. For example, last year it only happened, twice, one when the writer was hospitalized and then for new year holidays. They also pause patreon during those months. Updates are very short, though, but hey, every month!

And welcome, by the way, this is, without any doubt, one if not the most friendly game thread of the site.. all nice, and beautiful :giggle: people only!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Just when I thought I did not have to torture myself, waiting for another good AVN, this work of art drops. How long do updates take for this? Because I'm giving myself a headache thinking about episode 3...
updates usually get relesaed by the end of every month, so i guess it will be out in about 2 weeks?
And ep 3 next month

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's a tiny suburb, so it should theoretically be straightforward and easy. Straightforward and easy is boring though and Calisto wants to be entertained..
Which is why she put something scary out in the woods!
:D
The rest of that quote, yeah I have pointed out at least 3 times previously why the Kassandra comments bothered me.

they’re everywhere is his reference to Kassandra owning a club he used to work at, and she answers his comment during their conversation about Laurie which is where she established knowing Sharon. Her comment was specifically about night clubs, which is a trope in vampire lore, but a truism. It is prime Casanova hunting territory.

That is what the MC was referring to because remember, he WAS a reasonably accomplished DJ.
Peace

Reactions: Raptus Puellae
Dec 28, 2019
Which is why she put something scary out in the woods!
If Calisto didn't put it there then she at least knew it was there and has intentionally set them up by arranging for them to be sent there too.

The rest of that quote, yeah I have pointed out at least 3 times previously why the Kassandra comments bothered me.
Yep. This is not the first time I've brought it up either. I'm glad it's been reported.

they’re everywhere is his reference to Kassandra owning a club he used to work at, and she answers his comment during their conversation about Laurie which is where she established knowing Sharon.
It would make more sense if the events occured in that order instead of the reverse. It would get him off the hook for never mentioning the message Kassandra asked him to pass along and for seemingly being surprised that she's a vampire at court. Sharon not recognizing Kassandra could then be chalked up to Kassandra changing her appearance.

Her comment was specifically about night clubs, which is a trope in vampire lore, but a truism. It is prime Casanova hunting territory.

That is what the MC was referring to because remember, he WAS a reasonably accomplished DJ.
Peace
Her comment? It's not entirely clear to me what comment of hers you're referring to. If it's where she asks him to tell Sharon that "Kassandra" says hi I don't see how that necessarily connects to nightclubs.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Her comment? It's not entirely clear to me what comment of hers you're referring to. If it's where she asks him to tell Sharon that "Kassandra" says hi I don't see how that necessarily connects to nightclubs.
No, Kassandra makes a statement during the boon acquisition of the MC getting Laurie's job back. He says (to Kassandra) do you own all the clubs? To which she answers No but our kind own most of them.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
And welcome, by the way, this is, without any doubt, one if not the most friendly game thread of the site.. all nice, and beautiful :giggle: people only!
Yeah,, on the Patreon site I asked LikesBlondes if it was back to normal on their drops of updates, and they said "Of Course" otherwise they would make an announcement. Which means either the 3rd weekend of the month, or 4th. As this is a large update, I am going to stick my neck out and say the last weekend of the month, and if it finishes all of chapter 2 material, (the dev said that may not actually happen) but if it does, then the next chapter will begin in March.

As to friendly- we are very friendly as long as no one drops shit on vampire lovin... then it is game on!

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well, this is one of the most consistent projects by far. Every month there is a new update, unless special circumstances happen, in which case we are told about it. For example, last year it only happened, twice, one when the writer was hospitalized and then for new year holidays. They also pause patreon during those months. Updates are very short, though, but hey, every month!

it usually updates around the 21stday of each month.
If Calisto didn't put it there then she at least knew it was there and has intentionally set them up by arranging for them to be sent there too.
why is everyone suspecting momma...
Sharon not recognizing Kassandra could then be chalked up to Kassandra changing her appearance.
or maybe when Sharon was given permission to hunt in the nightclub (I think the location is connected with Kassandra's haven)
"Step on me". Got hand it to Capcom, they made their fan community scared and horny at the same time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
meh... I prefer her sweet teasy daughters

Reactions: Ayhsel

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
This game is great so far. The only things that are starting to get annoying are Sharon's arrogance and her power trip bullshit and the MC being a yes man.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This game is great so far. The only things that are starting to get annoying are Sharon's arrogance and her power trip bullshit and the MC being a yes man.
Vampires by nature have large egos... they are immortal, at least mostly. They control territory and people. Sharon has the 3 powers that make her clan tough which are Fortitude (demonstrated by surviving long enough to get elder blood to heal her aggravated wounds. Presence which allows her to get attention of whom she wants, and then her main mojo is the domination thing with her eye contact. Her eyes take on a faint change when using this power, but I will wait before commenting on this.

MC as a yes man. Well... he wakes up in the hospital and is actively dying despite everything the staff is doing to save him. Sharon and her ghoul/thrall come in at Archon Marius' direction and retrieve the vampire and see him through his first death and rebirth as a vampire. He knows nothing, and Sharon, despite her youth and relative inexperience is tasked to educate him. During the course of this, she becomes an Archon herself about 3 centuries too soon, so hell yes she is full of her self for a while. This will all change very soon. The MC is innately much more powerful, than just about anyone at court. He has yet to really figure that out, but his upcoming visit from Mommy, and or Visions from Grandma Artemis, and or visits from Cindy and Fabian will get him sorted out in the scheme of things. Sharon will have no choice soon but to start acknowledging the MC and his incredibly fast development of power. Then I imagine some humble pie will be had and hopefully they will move past it.

Astrid is actively trying to assist Marcius in taking his toy Sharon down, but now she has the same rank, and in theory powers, though with a much smaller domain. That could all change as Calisto could throw enough chaos out there to get her kid (MC) into a direct confrontation with Marcius, which would then be a combat of age verses innate power. As fast as the MC is manifesting powers, he already has several which could turn the tables on the Brujah Marcius. So we shall see. I predict some big changes in roles and understandings in the close of this chapter, and the start of the next one.
Peace

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ok friends of this board... my account says I can only have 2 sig pictures. When I try and do 3, the 3rd comes out as just a link line. Do I need to be a donator to get 3 across or something else?
thanks in advance!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every immortal needs to find something to do with their body, their soul, their beaus.
Some choose human babes and run through them along the centuries.
Some choose their peers, so they can have beside and go swing together.
Some take so solace and just herd the beautiful and the attractive - gurls, castles, cars ... take all this life has to offer.
Might be true for vampire lore but not for rebirth, we know our MC wants to fuck and he doesn't want to do it just for the "benefit of delivering vitae", hence why i asked the question in the first place.
It does apply here. MC is just too fresh to completely give up on the idea of sex for the sake of sex. Go replay it, he even says that the blood experience is way better than the sex. He is learning and will continue to learn. This is not going to be a traditional sex novel.
Mastery of oneself is paramount to someone endless ... they will excell in body and in mind, power of the mind,
appeal, power and finess of the body ... you can choose to do / be good even through power hungry times.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ok friends of this board... my account says I can only have 2 sig pictures. When I try and do 3, the 3rd comes out as just a link line. Do I need to be a donator to get 3 across or something else?
thanks in advance!
Honestly, no idea. What I do is first insert the signatures as images.Just checked and it would let me have at least 4 at the same time. Then, I reduce their size a little so that the three can be read in the same line. Also, align then in the middle for aesthetics. And then I make each picture a hyperlink to their respective threads.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
thanks in advance!
Official rule about this (and others) are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/#post-236332
As I understand the sig should only contain two pictures (but it is not that clear for me, as some of the sig rules isn't logical for me).
Yet, if you have question the best you can do is ask the staff directly.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am betting the Donor tag gets you the third one...... hm
Off topic but I ramble on topic enough I think I am allowed

Reactions: Ayhsel

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Donors can have 3, Zonies can have 2. Once upon a time everyone was allowed to have 3 even 4 if you were good with photoshop, if you ever see one like that without a donor tag they are old accounts so if they try to update their signs now it will drop to two.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes