4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
A frightening post from the author, and it makes it mandatory to rethink genealogy:

1:10 AM
Vision girl? lol Good name for her I suppose. Vision girl is MUCH older than Calisto. As Calisto would be a myth to most vampires. Vision girl would be a myth to Calisto herself. Not her child.

This is definitely making me concerned for our well being, and the fact that Vision Girl was behind our embrace is almost guaranteed.
probably Vision Girl is third generation, going with the greek myths, let's assume Cronos is the cain of rebirth, zeus, hades, poseidon and hera are second gen, artemis, apollo are third gen, and Calisto is a sixth gen vampire that sncked herself up to fifth/fourth gen

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
probably Vision Girl is third generation, going with the greek myths, let's assume Cronos is the cain of rebirth, zeus, hades, poseidon and hera are second gen, artemis, apollo are third gen, and Calisto is a sixth gen vampire that sncked herself up to fifth/fourth gen
You're putting Calisto up to have a gape reasonble gap between her and Vision Girl. I would go the other way and put Vision Girl down ladder and once again would link her more to Litlith.

Reactions: DA22

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A frightening post from the author, and it makes it mandatory to rethink genealogy:

1:10 AM
Vision girl? lol Good name for her I suppose. Vision girl is MUCH older than Calisto. As Calisto would be a myth to most vampires. Vision girl would be a myth to Calisto herself. Not her child.

This is definitely making me concerned for our well being, and the fact that Vision Girl was behind our embrace is almost guaranteed.
This suggest older than 3rd generation.. well, to be honest I never discarded the Queen of all vampires!! But with so many claiming lower gen I thought I was confusong my desires with logic.

Now more than ever I wish to meet her.

By thee way, would not this ne spoiler?

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well the most importend question would be:
Are you her snack or is she your snack?:LOL:
I'm pretty sure she would eat me whole. But I would love to eat her up.

Which leads me to the perv question. Do female vamps still have their period? Cause if they do, yum!! I am going full head inside her thighs.
In fact, as a vamp, you could feed of directly from human girls in their period, right? :lepew:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Which leads me to the perv question. Do female vamps still have their period? Cause if they do, yum!! I am going full head inside her thighs.
Question would be if that would count as self diablerie? And I don't think so, as they are "dead" and to have period your body must somehow be alive.
In fact, as a vamp, you could feed of directly from human girls in their period, right?
That is as true as any vamp probably could feed from any wound a human have.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Question would be if that would count as self diablerie? And I don't think so, as they are "dead" and to have period your body must somehow be alive.

That is as true as any vamp probably could feed from any wound a human have.
Yes, but mine is more fun!! Might be a good way to make them submit to the vamp cause willingly if the one thing they have to do is getting licked over and over.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes, but mine is more fun!! Might be a good way to make them submit to the vamp cause willingly if the one thing they have to do is getting licked over and over.
a reminder that the consensualit type of predator comes with the flaw of breacher of the masquerade... almost what our MC seems to have

• Wow

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure she would eat me whole. But I would love to eat her up.

In fact, as a vamp, you could feed of directly from human girls in their period, right? :lepew:
i just threw up in my mouth!

it smells like iron, never tasted it...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
Dec 28, 2019
This suggest older than 3rd generation.. well, to be honest I never discarded the Queen of all vampires!! But with so many claiming lower gen I thought I was confusong my desires with logic.
Now I'm getting an Anne Rice Akasha/Queen of the Damned sort of vibe since Akasha was Anne Rice's equivalent to Caine.

Now more than ever I wish to meet her.
Given that the protagonist in Queen of the Damned became Akasha's boy toy, you may well be in luck here.

QUEEN+OF+THE+DAMNED.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i just threw up in my mouth!

it smells like iron, never tasted it...
Haha dont think as a human. You are a monster that loves blood 10 times more than a junkie loves high quality cocaine

Now I'm getting an Anne Rice Akasha/Queen of the Damned sort of vibe, given that Akasha was Anne Rice's equivalent to Caine.

Given that the protagonist in Queen of the Damned became Akasha's boy toy, you may well be in luck here.

View attachment 1114070
Artemis (I think Lilith is the better name now, but I still love Artemis as name) is probably nicier than Akasha. But yeah, no problem becoming her Lestat.

Dec 28, 2019
Haha dont think as a human. You are a monster that loves blood 10 times more than a junkie loves high quality cocaine

Artemis (I think Lilith is the better name now, but I still love Artemis as name) is probably nicier than Akasha. But yeah, no problem becoming her Lestat.
My issue with Lilith is that she's not really considered to be a vampire by mainstream Noddists, more of a super powerful dark mage who taught Caine how to use the power in his blood after becoming his lover. What we need is a female Caine. Cainette? lol.

I still like Artemis too, and Artemis isn't impossible. It was never required that Artemis be Calisto's sire. Much depends on the vampire origins LikesBlondes has developed for his game.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Maybe but we all like Badass Bitches ... Nice was yesterday ... Thers def much more Fun in try to Tame Wild Bitches :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't be surprised if Rebirth had the following ending...
MC enters a cab and looks at the driver: it's you !!!
Vision Girl turns towards him and asks : my place or your place?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My issue with Lilith is that she's not really considered to be a vampire by mainstream Noddists, more of a super powerful dark mage who taught Caine how to use the power in his blood after becoming his lover. What we need is a female Caine. Cainette? lol.

I still like Artemis too, and Artemis isn't impossible. It was never required that Artemis be Calisto's sire. Much depends on the vampire origins LikesBlondes has developed for his game.
I see your point. Precisely because of her connection to Caine that Lilith fit her well in this setting. Again, though, it is just a name. Let's pick one and stick to it until we know her actual name.

I also like the name itself, pretty much as I like Artemis. If I had daughters I can see myself calling them like that. They might hate as a father, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rebirth had the following ending...
MC enters a cab and looks at the driver: it's you !!!
Vision Girl turns towards him and asks : my place or your place?
Hahah reminds me of Bloodlines. ups...

Reactions: Arigon

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Ooh that throws a big twist on things if she is even a myth to Calisto we looking at the beginning of creation or that makes Calisto less old then we think

Technically a Period isn't blood it's more of a liquified slushy of half structured cells that haven't completed their life cycle yet see it the same as the agar you put in a petri dish

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ooh that throws a big twist on things if she is even a myth to Calisto we looking at the beginning of creation or that makes Calisto less old then we think
not necessarly, if Vision Girl was already in torpor when Calisto became her priestess
Technically a Period isn't blood it's more of a liquified slushy of half structured cells that haven't completed their life cycle yet see it the same as the agar you put in a petri dish
you must be fun at parties...

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes