4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well that makes her more Lilith/Cain than anything other. :unsure:
Which nut of yours have you bet on this again?:ROFLMAO:
I would say that they are both looking pretty sadly at me right now....

So, if she is that potent, and Mythic to the Mythic Calisto, then she may be like First City kind of bad assed 1st or 2nd gen. That would kill all the mapping out of how the pantheon could be....

So Calisto is mythic to elders. That is likely a Methuselah. No nut needed for that statement......
That would make Vision Girl something we do not want waking up.

I am huddling up with my grimoires and wondering a lot of things at the moment....

5 Chapters?????
Last chapter, VG gets up and eats us all........ ok I could see that as a way to end in 5 chapters......
shesh

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure she would eat me whole. But I would love to eat her up.

Which leads me to the perv question. Do female vamps still have their period? Cause if they do, yum!! I am going full head inside her thighs.
In fact, as a vamp, you could feed of directly from human girls in their period, right? :lepew:
God Damn dude, I was trying to drink a mountain dew when I saw this.... you definitely owe me a new keyboard......fuck... don't do that without a warning label. I vomited and laughed at the same time... which is gross, but not like THAT shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner and c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
My issue with Lilith is that she's not really considered to be a vampire by mainstream Noddists, more of a super powerful dark mage who taught Caine how to use the power in his blood after becoming his lover. What we need is a female Caine. Cainette? lol.

I still like Artemis too, and Artemis isn't impossible. It was never required that Artemis be Calisto's sire. Much depends on the vampire origins LikesBlondes has developed for his game.
yeah so depending on the flavor you picked when reading, Lilith isn't a vampire unless one of the rumors was that after she taught Caine the demonic magic tricks she knew, he "rewarded" her with his kiss making her 2nd generation. The other flavors are she is a Demon (most popular choice in our group) or she was a Disciple of Seth who caught up with his uncle and taught him True Magick in addition to vampiric arts.
Pick your poison. I am still sticking with Artemis for her. Cainette doesn't really thrill me, and I don't think she will turn out to be the original vampire. I do think she will be like an Antediluvian as we were speculating. That is far far too scary to be waking up and knowing our name.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Look if i'm being honest and Vision Girl is as old as we think she is. Or LB has hinted at. I'm scared of the well being of everyone in our little group. She could mind fuck us all in a frenzy, If we ever get a little close to her burial place. And i highly doubt that we would survive that

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Look if i'm being honest and Vision Girl is as old as we think she is. Or LB has hinted at. I'm scared of the well being of everyone in our little group. She could mind fuck us all in a frenzy, If we ever get a little close to her burial place. And i highly doubt that we would survive that
some vampires walks into the sunrise, my MC would prefer death by snusnu.... but we can always feed her Roland and Virgil, plus some other asholes.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
some vampires walks into the sunrise, my MC would prefer death by snusnu.... but we can always feed her Roland and Virgil, plus some other asholes.
I also prefer death by snusnu. But to be honest i like virgil in weird way so no death for him Marcius Roland definitely are going to meet their makers

• Love
Reactions: Arigon

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Based on what?
Where do you draw this conclusion from? Which other characters from mythology are in the game, to serve as an example of this being present?
At least Set, Osiris, Mithra and some others that I can't recall right now are in WOD. I didn't read those manuals in at least 15 years... I don't remember any Greek one in canon but it might be just my memory, anyway they would fit in. It's up to the "storyteller" to keep things "believable enough", as long as there is not an inflaction of gods and crazy stuff around and as long as the plot is coherent it should be ok.

Reactions: whichone

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Question would be if that would count as self diablerie? And I don't think so, as they are "dead" and to have period your body must somehow be alive.

That is as true as any vamp probably could feed from any wound a human have.

They are definitely dead, they don't have one.

About the feeding; I guess most of the young vamps would find it disgusting, they can easily drink better (more pure) kinds of blood anywhere, some of those old enough probably would not care at all tho... On the other sides other vamps become picky (only a certain age, or only virging, or only one nationality etc etc) with their food while aging and they would definitely not eat that for even more reasons.

Did I really try to answer this seriously? xD

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
At least Set, Osiris, Mithra and some others that I can't recall right now are in WOD. I didn't read those manuals in at least 15 years... I don't remember any Greek one in canon but it might be just my memory, anyway they would fit in. It's up to the "storyteller" to keep things "believable enough", as long as there is not an inflaction of gods and crazy stuff around and as long as the plot is coherent it should be ok.
Mithra-Persia Fire Cult Methuselah
Set- Evil Evil Evil Eunic Antediluvian Possibly 2nd Gen along with his Brother Osiris
Osiris- Mummy-Vampire-Spector-Vampire Cult Leader Antediluvian Possibly 2nd Gen along with his Brother Osiris
Artemis- Methuselah bad ass
Odin- Methuselah from, you guessed it Norway
Neferu-Handmaiden of Set 4th gen
Kemintiri- Minor Goddess of Death, Red List Setite 4th gen through her own hand (reputedly on her brother-real life)
Lazarus - Christian figure 4th gen Cappadocian
Original Mahatma- 4th Gen Cappadocian
Miclántecuhtli -Aztec Blood God 4th generation Gangrel who may in fact be 3rd Generation through Diablerie.
Meneleus -4th Generation Greek Hero of Troy who was absent during it's sacking (Brujah)
Helena (of Troy) said to be divine of Aphrodite 4th generation, betrayed Troy, betrayed most places she touched (Toreador)
The Morrigan- Goddess of War, Death and Ravens- Celtic, Brujah 4th Generation.
Shit you not- The Scorpion King- General of Set's Army. Lost in battle with the Ventrue Menes who united Egypt's N. and S. Kingdoms.
The Dionysain-yep Bacchus the god of wine party and debauchery. Malkavian 4th generation.
The Niktuku are all monster gods- Baba Yaga, Azazael, Abraxes, Nuklevee. Note that all of these might have been or are 3rd generation as it is possible Absimiliard might have been 2nd generation by the time he sired them. All other Nosferatu are descendent through what would have been another Niktuku but somehow evaded the blood bond Medusa is the mother of all other Nosferatu in modern nights or so the myth goes. One thing that contradicts this is Trajan another Methuselah is generally credited with the Net, which led to the Shreknet.
Minos- the Minos of Greek Legend. Sire of the infamous Helena, he was diablerized a mere 13 years after her embrace. She is a vengeful lass.
Mi-Ka-Il a Persian God and 4th generation Toreador along Antonas (Ventrue 4th gen) and The Dracon (4th gen favored childe of Tzimisce) so all Methuselahs, all hugely powerful and capable of near miracles with their powers, founded and ruled Constantinople until it's fall, often posed as the Holy Trinity, Ma-Ri, a long lost love returned after the fall to console her former lover and had assumed the name Mary the Black, served as his Persian Consort and fellow Goddess in ancient times. She is Bali, so I guess you know how this ends..... she snacked him down, deservedly so.

Tiamat- an entire book can be written on her exploits. She at first seems quite evil, but in the current times, her sacrifice is all that has prevented death on a scale unprecedented. She accepted the help of a demon DragonSky and forged a sword named the Sword of Null, and did many bad bad things in the past. Once she got control back, she held it and now holds the demon within herself to prevent more harm. Yeah she is a goddess. 4th or possibly 3rd generation. Committed Diablerie numerous times back with 5th generation was high.

Veddartha- Reputedly the Ventrue Antediluvian in some texts, more likely the childe that with the help of True Brujah and Set, killed and Diablerized Ventrue. Also worshiped as a god for many years. Now believed to be 3rd or 4th or 5th generation, listed as Mithras's sire. His history is pretty intense. He is a current member of the Icconu...

Dracul, Dracula, Tzimisce supergods. Yup, the modern ideal of the vampire. Sad compelling saga.

The Tremere Inner Council, which never assembles together anymore thus negating the stupidity of the 5th edition premise that they and the Tremere Salout Antediluvian were killed, were all sorcerers well into their hundreds if not thousands of years old when the Christian invasion, started to destroy the old magic. You know the rest of the story. They used a 4th generation Tzimisce to become 4th generation Tremere in a ritual, and then gobbled up dozens of 4-7th generation Gangrel and Nosferatu to make their Gargoyle super weapons. While not gods, they were certainly influential throughout history.
There are more, but looking through all these books is distracting me..... more to come maybe...

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She could fuck me all she wants, I've no problem with that-oh you said mindfuck, yeah that would not be good.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes