4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Shinichi0418

May 31, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in script
$ mp.save()
File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 61, in <module>
$ mp.save()
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Pc\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ mp.save()
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ mp.save()
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save
f = file(fn + ".new", "wb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Pc\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/persistent/RebirthP1.renpy.org.new'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Thu Apr 01 16:17:45 2021

i can't play ep2 because of this

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone tell me how to fix this?

While running game code:
$ mp.save()
$ mp.save()

Full traceback:
$ mp.save()
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
$ mp.save()
File "E:\JM\Gameboy\Save files\Load files\Rebirth-episode1-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 438, in save

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Thu Apr 01 16:17:45 2021

i can't play ep2 because of this
https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-v1-likesblondes.34331/page-291#post-5397455

dundo

Jul 12, 2020
hi. this game looks intriguing but i have to ask, do i need to download episode 1 as well or just episode 2?
I would definitely download the first one as it will give a lot of backstory and help you under the characters a lot better. Plus it will give you a chance to experience the whole game up to this point. You won't be disappointed!

Shinichi0418

May 31, 2018
once you finish the 1st just pick a name to save and then when you start ep.2 which is in a different folder you can choose the named file! you should have up to 4 different saves for different builds!
That is why i cannot play ep2 because when im about to save ep1 it is crashing and saying

While running game code:
$ mp.save()
$ mp.save()

Full traceback:
$ mp.save()
$ mp.save()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Rebirth episode1
Sat Apr 03 00:35:07 2021

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, as I said, it was only wishful thinking... I was not expecting it, but I think it would have been great to have rival MCs. I have not seen something like that since Legacy of Kain: Defiance, in which you control both antagonist one at a time in each chapter.

In one fight, you first control Kain vs Raziel and then control Raziel vs Kain. It was sublime!

Anyway, wishful thinking out of the picture.. gotta wait and see what happens.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well, as I said, it was only wishful thinking... I was not expecting it, but I think it would have been great to have rival MCs. I have not seen something like that since Legacy of Kain: Defiance, in which you control both antagonist one at a time in each chapter.

In one fight, you first control Kain vs Raziel and then control Raziel vs Kain. It was sublime!

Anyway, wishful thinking out of the picture.. gotta wait and see what happens.
Yeah, Ptolemy was very clear on the very different influences for the two novels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ayhsel and D Dog

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone else have suspicions about Malia. (i do find Malia fucking hot tho)being so pushy with coming to visit immediately trying to setup a base. When we haven't even really set up there. It doesn't seem right to me

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Can anyone get a 4k resolution pic of the screen where Sharon is reading a book while sitting on the floor? If so could you send it to me? I want to know what that floor plan was to.... Bet it is the Nos hangout. Unfortunately when I blow it up, it becomes un-readable.
Thanks Friends!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone get a 4k resolution pic of the screen where Sharon is reading a book while sitting on the floor? If so could you send it to me? I want to know what that floor plan was to.... Bet it is the Nos hangout. Unfortunately when I blow it up, it becomes un-readable.
Thanks Friends!
is it in ep 2 or 1?

smirkerror

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone else have suspicions about Malia. (i do find Malia fucking hot tho)being so pushy with coming to visit immediately trying to setup a base. When we haven't even really set up there. It doesn't seem right to me
She may be working for the princeps or have some other agenda. The fact that she was at the investiture at all indicates that she's entangled in politics.

My understanding of Scottstown is that it's a small suburb at best and maybe even quasi-rural at worst. It's a place that's so inconsequential that little was set up there for vampire rule. That doesn't sound like a great location for establishing a night club if that's all she was interested in.

Reactions: DA22 and Dom_D

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
is it in ep 2 or 1?
Episode 2.
The pic on the patreon page is just fuzzy enough I can't make out the lines of the floor plan she is looking at. Can't read any of the text either. It becomes mega fuzzy when I blow it up.
thanks in advance if you can get this!

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes