4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Episode 2.
The pic on the patreon page is just fuzzy enough I can't make out the lines of the floor plan she is looking at. Can't read any of the text either. It becomes mega fuzzy when I blow it up.
thanks in advance if you can get this!
unfortunately the image is in full hd, so even if i zoom on it with a 4k monitor the amount of pixels is still the same :HideThePain:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Anyone else have suspicions about Malia. (i do find Malia fucking hot tho)being so pushy with coming to visit immediately trying to setup a base. When we haven't even really set up there. It doesn't seem right to me
Malia aka Kassandra has potential as a Greek nymph also. If so she might be further down the line from Calisto's siblings or even her childe's childe or grandchilde. That is my suspicion. I think she was looking to hook Calisto up with someone that would break her out of her Ennui without knowing Red Vision Vamp Mommy was probably really calling the shots. That is pure speculation on my part as she has not come up in any conversations I have had with the Dev.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Anyone else have suspicions about Malia. (i do find Malia fucking hot tho)being so pushy with coming to visit immediately trying to setup a base. When we haven't even really set up there. It doesn't seem right to me
Malia aka Kassandra has potential as a Greek nymph also. If so she might be further down the line from Calisto's siblings or even her childe's childe or grandchilde. That is my suspicion. I think she was looking to hook Calisto up with someone that would break her out of her Ennui without knowing Red Vision Vamp Mommy was probably really calling the shots. That is pure speculation on my part as she has not come up in any conversations I have had with the Dev.
when it comes to Malia I have few thoughts:
1) She's one of Calisto's minions and VG ordered her to move to the new area.
2) she's associated with MC due to being his former boss and doesn't want to fall victim to Marcius's rage and fury, or she simply doesn't like how ther archon and his thugs run things so she wants to be out of his jurisdiction.
3) a new area means new hunting grounds and since MC owes her a boon. Malia might want to get first picks. and since vampires run nightclubs, Malia would get a headstart in opening the most popular one.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
when it comes to Malia I have few thoughts:
1) She's one of Calisto's minions and VG ordered her to move to the new area.
2) she's associated with MC due to being his former boss and doesn't want to fall victim to Marcius's rage and fury, or she simply doesn't like how ther archon and his thugs run things so she wants to be out of his jurisdiction.
3) a new area means new hunting grounds and since MC owes her a boon. Malia might want to get first picks. and since vampires run nightclubs, Malia would get a headstart in opening the most popular one.
1 Seems very likely, 2 is also very likely, 3 is very likely.
4- If Vision Girl is aware as I believe, then she knows Virgil is the real threat (my guess Dev not shared or confirmed my wild ideas about Virgil, and as it is not a spoiler unless it is confirmed or strongly hinted at I am not hiding this under spoiler). Yes Virgil still has authority over Sharon and in theory for now the MC in the new location, but if Kassandra has some hint that she needs to stay close to ensure that there is support if anything goes down, or for her own protection, then she would move to be closer to the MC.
4a.- For those who do not know my totally unconfirmed theory- I believe that Virgil is not in his true form (yeah I know, I like the whole deception route with vampires) and he has found a way to mask himself from Calisto- not the Virgil personae but the Arcus true form which I believe he is, and who may have tried to take Calisto's life before but failed. I believe he is where he is now not only for Calisto, but empowered by her blood, then Vision Girl. Now that he has been in close proximity to the MC for a length of time, he knows who the MC is. What clinched that for me was "He would do everything in his power to find the MC's Sire". Since he wants a rematch with her now that he has a couple thousand years on him, he is betting he can take her. The MC is the VG's idea to help tip the balance in that battle. I do know that the MC is not going to be a God powered vampire, at least in this novel timeframe, but he doesn't need to be God level to help his sire against her first childe in round 2, and he might even get to kill him and drain him dry, as well as Roland, and could become Princep. That is not out of the realm of possibility, and does not place him in God level vampires yet. I do think he is a 5th generation of whatever the clan is, and so is Virgil. It might not even be a clan even, but an entirely separate bloodline after the curse or blessing from Hera for the bear form. (yes I am sticking with that). I know I am not far off the mark on Calisto's origin/age. The rest is pure conjecture.
Peace.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
4a.- For those who do not know my totally unconfirmed theory- I believe that Virgil is not in his true form (yeah I know, I like the whole deception route with vampires) and he has found a way to mask himself from Calisto- not the Virgil personae but the Arcus true form which I believe he is, and who may have tried to take Calisto's life before but failed. I believe he is where he is now not only for Calisto, but empowered by her blood, then Vision Girl. Now that he has been in close proximity to the MC for a length of time, he knows who the MC is. What clinched that for me was "He would do everything in his power to find the MC's Sire". Since he wants a rematch with her now that he has a couple thousand years on him, he is betting he can take her. The MC is the VG's idea to help tip the balance in that battle. I do know that the MC is not going to be a God powered vampire, at least in this novel timeframe, but he doesn't need to be God level to help his sire against her first childe in round 2, and he might even get to kill him and drain him dry, as well as Roland, and could become Princep. That is not out of the realm of possibility, and does not place him in God level vampires yet. I do think he is a 5th generation of whatever the clan is, and so is Virgil. It might not even be a clan even, but an entirely separate bloodline after the curse or blessing from Hera for the bear form. (yes I am sticking with that). I know I am not far off the mark on Calisto's origin/age. The rest is pure conjecture.
Peace.
would that make MC Vision Girl's Sourge ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

1617558814937.png
Hi

We hope you enjoyed episode 2.
Please, please, let us know if you run into any issues. Especially in regards to the save transfer script.
We've started on the first upload of episode 3. And hopefully there won't be any delays. There are quite a few new enviroments. But it's ok, since most of them we tested in December. There are no signs of any delays so far. But it's still very early. It's always a little more diffcult at the start or end of a new episode, since there is a little more coding to do than usual. But so far so good.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

View attachment 1123866
Hi

We hope you enjoyed episode 2.
Please, please, let us know if you run into any issues. Especially in regards to the save transfer script.
We've started on the first upload of episode 3. And hopefully there won't be any delays. There are quite a few new enviroments. But it's ok, since most of them we tested in December. There are no signs of any delays so far. But it's still very early. It's always a little more diffcult at the start or end of a new episode, since there is a little more coding to do than usual. But so far so good.

Best regards
Likesblondes
All Hail the Archon Sharon, First of her Name!

Reactions: hyperjack38

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
would that make MC Vision Girl's Scourge ?(inserted the C)
Yeah I guess it does!
I really think he is intended to be enough of a distraction that Calisto can end Virgil when the time comes, even if he has spent his time super productively getting ready expressly to kill her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Vampires are raising a new community in the suburbs and Malia saw the opportunity to increase her own power and business influence.
That scene doesn't go well with me because as the MC says, Laurie didn't go back to play at Malia'a Club, so we owe her nothing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Vampires are raising a new community in the suburbs and Malia saw the opportunity to increase her own power and business influence.
That scene doesn't go well with me because as the MC says, Laurie didn't go back to play at Malia'a Club, so we owe her nothing.
Not sure if it works that way. This was kind of like an unwritten contract. If I made a deal with you to sell you a in exchange of b and you later don't come back to pick a I might have rights over b.

It is a subtle issue, but I see her point.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
if you get a mortgage for a new house but then decide that you''re going to live in a trailer you still have to pay that mortgage

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if it works that way. This was kind of like an unwritten contract. If I made a deal with you to sell you a in exchange of b and you later don't come back to pick a I might have rights over b.

It is a subtle issue, but I see her point.
It's a verbal contract, but the deal wasn't fulfilled anyways so. Also the MC has no real power over Scotchtown, he's not the Archon he's just the Archon pet so to say. Malia can ask the MC for the boon but not from Sharon.

Dec 28, 2019
The MC requested a boon from her. She granted it on the condition that he and Sharon owed her a boon in return. He agreed. So regardless of whether Laurie chose to go back to work, the MC owes Malia a boon and Malia is now cashing it in.

This very much in keeping with the spirit of the inspirational material. A vampire's reputation is dependent on honoring boons. A vampire who breaks their word or doesn't pay their debts will end up ostracized.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Exactly A Boon must be repaid in kind. Now it would be bad form for the MC and Sharon to default on the boon, but likewise it would be bad form for Kassandra to ask too much. Establishing a nightclub is a big deal, but will facilitate Sharon's feeding, and Kassandra will have the means to do it, so it is sort of a win win. Plus, they could have Laurie spying for them in that club to find potential meal tickets or whatever. It is all about reputation though. A boon must be repaid, even if conditions didn't work out, Malia (Kassandra) granted the boon, so..... payback time.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Exactly A Boon must be repaid in kind. Now it would be bad form for the MC and Sharon to default on the boon, but likewise it would be bad form for Kassandra to ask too much. Establishing a nightclub is a big deal, but will facilitate Sharon's feeding, and Kassandra will have the means to do it, so it is sort of a win win. Plus, they could have Laurie spying for them in that club to find potential meal tickets or whatever. It is all about reputation though. A boon must be repaid, even if conditions didn't work out, Malia (Kassandra) granted the boon, so..... payback time.
What is this boon? MC asked Malia to hire Laurie but that never happened IIRC so he doesn't really own her anything.

Reactions: Ragnar

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What is this boon? MC asked Malia to hire Laurie but that never happened IIRC so he doesn't really own her anything.
MC ask her that Laurie can come back. Malia agreed and ask for a boon from him and Sharon in return.
He agreed to Malia's term.
It is not part of their agreement that Laurie must come back. Only that if she would Malia would have to give her her old job back.
For this they own Malia a boon and now she ask for it.

It is the same as if I would agree with you on a price for a car. If I agreed with you that the price is 18k, it doesn't matter on if you actually buy it or not in the end. Only if you buy it, then the price would be 18k.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah I guess it does!
I really think he is intended to be enough of a distraction that Calisto can end Virgil when the time comes, even if he has spent his time super productively getting ready expressly to kill her.
Most probablt Virgil attempted it once but escaped final death by swapping bodies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Regardless of the fact that circumstances changed so that Laurie never actually came back to the club, Malia/Kassandra agreed to allow it, even though she had previously fired her. So the boon is that she allowed it, not that Laurie actually came back or not. Essentially the MC made a bargain for her to change her mind, and she did, so he owes her.
Does that make it make more sense?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
MC ask her that Laurie can come back. Malia agreed and ask for a boon from him and Sharon in return.
He agreed to Malia's term.
It is not part of their agreement that Laurie must come back. Only that if she would Malia would have to give her her old job back.
For this they own Malia a boon and now she ask for it.

It is the same as if I would agree with you on a price for a car. If I agreed with you that the price is 18k, it doesn't matter on if you actually buy it or not in the end. Only if you buy it, then the price would be 18k.
Regardless of the fact that circumstances changed so that Laurie never actually came back to the club, Malia/Kassandra agreed to allow it, even though she had previously fired her. So the boon is that she allowed it, not that Laurie actually came back or not. Essentially the MC made a bargain for her to change her mind, and she did, so he owes her.
Does that make it make more sense?
I get now now. Thanks!.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes