4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
yesQUOTE="cxx, post: 5855404, member: 291784"]
have
you played ep1 to end and made save when asked?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
i found a file RebirthP1.renpy.org, and yes, i used p1 as save name.E

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Some typos/ errors i spotted:

Sharon: "But the( y) must have known already."
A whole week passed until you settle(d) back in Scottstown.
MC:"Me and Laurie(Laurie and I), that is"
Laurie: "I know where she can open up a club?" (Not a question?)
MC: "But it's the last palce(place) we saw him."
Frode: "The archong of nothing much."
Frode: "The( y) seek knowledge, Lucas."
You notice a naked woman, passes(passed) out on the couch.
MC: "Those are the terms. Take them, or no(don't?)."
Creature: "Don't stay(stray) from me."
Markus: "it's(It's) not for you, dumbass..(delete)"
Sharon: "We're having an unknown quantity(entity?) as a guest for a while."
MC: "Don't mind if I will(do?)."
Sharon: "I'm guess(ing) we'll be taking a car."
MC: "is(Is) it my turn?"
Well spotted I too saw these errors but I just don't normally bother to point then out.
You mentioned instead of MC: "Those are the terms. Take them, or no(don't?)."
However I would been tempted personally to suggest this instead MC: "Those are the terms. Take them, or no(leave them?)."
Just in case the Dev notices the errors.

Just sayin.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
At the end of Episode 2, it doesn't ask me to name a save or anything, it just gives the "That's all for now" screen.

So I can't play episode 3. Bit of a joke.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah I'm pretty sure my save from Ep2v7 isn't working at all. Goes straight to the end screen even if I roll back - guess I'll just not play then?

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Code is just wrong in the files - I'm willing to bet the compressed version wasn't updated - how about removing it from the main thread then???????????

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the problem is indeed we have two groups of people.

One wants the story to progress inside the game, in which i am, so we want things to happen, story progressing, our MC advancing on his knowledge of his own powers or inheritance, and we want our protagonist to do something other than being stupid and buy chairs, like they did in the first two episodes.

While the second group wants the story to progress in this forum, because they enjoy speculating. So they want nothing to happen in the game except a couple of hints each update, so they can enjoy their "real game" for them which is happening here/in the game discord/whatever other forum they can use.

The big problem is that Episode 1 and 2 were made in a way that stuff was happening inside the game, with a little bit left to speculate (so it was more aimed at the first group) while Episode 3 did a 180 turn and has very little happening in the game leaving almost everything to speculation (so more aimed to the second group)

In reality, since the hospital incident, the only two times we have been active in doing something was because we were practically forced by Marcus
The game is a slow burner and monthly updates are short but things do happen. You said nothing happened since the Hospital barbecue which is false.
>Merrik is m.i.a
>MC reunited with her vamp mommy and Sharon with the mayor.
>We have met the official higher ups of the city.
>We have rescued the dumb hunter.
>Sharon has been promoted to Archon.
>Markus wants us to search for Merrick.
>MC has visions of a dark ancient powerful being in torpor.
>We have been searching for a Club with Laurie and for blood dolls.
>Sharon is ready for a dicking.

Reactions: Arigon

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The game is a slow burner and monthly updates are short but things do happen. You said nothing happened since the Hospital barbecue which is false.
>Merrik is m.i.a
>MC reunited with her vamp mommy and Sharon with the mayor.
>We have met the official higher ups of the city.
>We have rescued the dumb hunter.
>Sharon has been promoted to Archon.
>Markus wants us to search for Merrick.
>MC has visions of a dark ancient powerful being in torpor.
>We have been searching for a Club with Laurie and for blood dolls.
>Sharon is ready for a dicking.
Read your list. Almost none of that happened because of the MC or Sharon. Marcus is FORCING us to look into the issues WE should be interested in looking since we almost died twice.

Malia is the one that forced us to look into the club to pay her boon.

The visions are not something we can control.

That is my point. MC and Sharon went form being proactive in Episode 1 and 2, to being passive in Episode 3 and do nothing. Again, we have been almost killed twice and we have an ally MIA, and the MC and Sharon are acting as if nothing is happening

You clearly didnt read my threads about it, so i will have to repeat it, the only one acting like he should considering the situation is Markus, the MC and Sharon had a personality change between the first two episodes and the third one and are being stupid doing nothing while they know a big threat lingers in the town they should be trying to control

jccb89

Jan 30, 2018
I played all of episode 1 and made a save. I loaded it up and played episode 2 without any problems. I made a save at the end of episode 2. I tried loading it in episode 3 and I get an error screen. If I click the ignore option it lets me play episode 3 but it leaves my character name as a blank space and I seem to have lost all the abilities I unlocked in episode 1 and 2. Has anyone else had any problem similar to this?

Dec 28, 2019
the MC and Sharon had a personality change between the first two episodes and the third one and are being stupid doing nothing while they know a big threat lingers in the town they should be trying to control
The one remaining lead the MC has on Merrick's disappearance, that pool, he's been warned away from by Dreamgirl because of a threat that's very probably out of his and Sharon's league. It may well be smarter to wait and see if the threat leaves the pool than it is to take it on in its lair. It's not clear to me where else he could/should be looking. It will be interesting to see how Frank's investigations turn out.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
BTW I have been wondering of late mainly because I have a feeling something got overlooked but I'm not 100% sure if I am remebering this right.
When Sharon got hurt in the woods when they were first on the hunt for what turned out to be the Feral Nos.
Didn't she say that she didn't think it was the Nos that had actually attacked her and that what ever it was it was way faster than the Feral Nos or did I miss something?.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
BTW I have been wondering of late mainly because I have a feeling something got overlooked but I'm not 100% sure if I am remebering this right.
When Sharon got hurt in the woods when they were first on the hunt for what turned out to be the Feral Nos.
Didn't she say that she didn't think it was the Nos that had actually attacked her and that what ever it was it was way faster than the Feral Nos or did I miss something?.
yeah, Sharon stated that whatever attacked her was a lot faster and stronger then the feral nos

Reactions: LoDoN-

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, anothet good update. Sharon is awesome! She and Laurie are my favorite girls, but I guess I like Sharon a lil bit more than Laurie.

Reactions: Rory Smith

sebastuan2020

Feb 5, 2020
I liked the game 1 I finished it, I saved the game, I installed the second I started it and I got an error. sorry, I don't speak English, I use the google translator, does anyone know why?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes