4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I place the file in episode 2 and 3 "game" folders (didn't replace any existing file) and still can't play episode 3 as it's asking me to play epoisode 2 which I just finished and saved at the latest frame...

What am I supposed to do, I don't get the "renaming save" thing it seems is needed.....
You need to try to replay from episode 2 update 8 so in episode 2 you need to go back or load an earlier save and replay from that

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I place the file in episode 2 and 3 "game" folders (didn't replace any existing file) and still can't play episode 3 as it's asking me to play epoisode 2 which I just finished and saved at the latest frame...

What am I supposed to do, I don't get the "renaming save" thing it seems is needed.....
You haven't finished 2 then, you have to keep clicking until the game asks you to save your data, you don't save it like you normally would in the game, it will save it for you as you click until the end.

If you haven't seen the attached image, you haven't saved your data to be transferred to part 3.

You will need the hotfix in part 2, not in part 3, to keep an error from possibly popping up making your data not load correctly in part 3.

Also, if when you placed the hotfix in part 2 and it didn't overwrite the file, chances are you don't have the complete episode 2, there are nine parts to episode 2. The final version called Ep2ver1.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
You haven't finished 2 then, you have to keep clicking until the game asks you to save your data, you don't save it like you normally would in the game, it will save it for you as you click until the end.

If you haven't seen the attached image, you haven't saved your data to be transferred to part 3.

You will need the hotfix in part 2, not in part 3, to keep an error from possibly popping up making your data not load correctly in part 3.

Also, if when you placed the hotfix in part 2 and it didn't overwrite the file, chances are you don't have the complete episode 2, there are nine parts to episode 2. The final version called Ep2ver1.
Thaanks for the answer!
So... the link to Episode 2 provided here, does it contain all 9 parts?, because that's the one I downloaded (Mega) and played through...
itmt gonna try the keep-clicking-till-image trick

Edit : In the About section my game says ep2up4, so I guess I don't have the final version? My last selection was "Do I let her [Laurie] come along?" and pass that and the "That's it for now" screen, clicking brings me back to the main menu....

Edit2 : Re-downloading Episode 2 ver1...... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: wurg

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Can anyone post the progress report from 12th of June here.
forgot to renew my sub to likesblondes so gonna wait to 25th to renew it

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hey

Just droping in to say that all is well. We're making good progress on the next update.
And we'll release it next weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hey

Just droping in to say that all is well. We're making good progress on the next update.
And we'll release it next weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you Ayhsel

So Frank started digging up his mistress or he found the nos hideout.
Looking forward to this update and the girl coming over

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Literally nothing will make everyone happy.
Devs can take several months and release and entire chapter, and folks will bitch about the time it took.
Devs can release it in parts, and folks will whine that it is not much content or too short.
I have always tried to be respectful on this particular forum, not on others, but here yes.
However,
For Fuck's Sake quit the fucking whining. This dev gives us updates like clockwork. Every month except for holidays.
When was the last time ICSTOR updated anything? Oh yeah 2 years ago. When did the infamously popular Dr. Pinkcake? Several months and counting. So you can not have it both ways folks. You want regular updates, then quit bitching about the progress per update. You want one big one every 5-6 months like Pinkcake does, then if this dev did that you would bitch about the time between updates. Folks, this is a PIRATE board. Unless you are paying for the games in some way how about drinking a cup of shut the fuck up and let them do their thing. We are getting an update this weekend.
Peace-sorta

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Literally nothing will make everyone happy.
Devs can take several months and release and entire chapter, and folks will bitch about the time it took.
Devs can release it in parts, and folks will whine that it is not much content or too short.
I have always tried to be respectful on this particular forum, not on others, but here yes.
However,
For Fuck's Sake quit the fucking whining. This dev gives us updates like clockwork. Every month except for holidays.
When was the last time ICSTOR updated anything? Oh yeah 2 years ago. When did the infamously popular Dr. Pinkcake? Several months and counting. So you can not have it both ways folks. You want regular updates, then quit bitching about the progress per update. You want one big one every 5-6 months like Pinkcake does, then if this dev did that you would bitch about the time between updates. Folks, this is a PIRATE board. Unless you are paying for the games in some way how about drinking a cup of shut the fuck up and let them do their thing. We are getting an update this weekend.
Peace-sorta
Well even if you are supporting and paying, when dev has set out how his update process works and he keeps to that you have no reason to complain. Dev is doing as he/she promised and not every game is the same. For some more linear games smaller regular updates work, for games with branches, well even 3-6 month updates can feel very short if play the wrong branch or not all branches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are plenty of games that take several months for an update. I'm quite content on getting monthly updates for Rebirth because it gives me something to look forward to every month.
yea, if wants fast updates then hs games suit better but if wants good graphs and content to play (more than 5 mins) then needs to wait month-months.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes