4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
People would be well served to scroll back and read a ton of stuff already discussed to death and back on here.
Just sayin...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In the original source of lore vampires don't need to drink someone dry to get an erection. Just drinking from one person is enough for that. Some Clans or Lineages use sex as part of their tactics to get their blood fix while others can be into it just for depravity.
This VN does some things right, like the political fight between factions or the ancient beings around but the lack of sex and eroticism is worrisome already.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyCooter

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
In the original source of lore vampires don't need to drink someone dry to get an eretion. Just drinking from one person is enough for that. Some Clans or Lineages use sex as part of their tactics to get their blood fix while others can be into it just for depravity.
This VN does some thing right, like the political fight between factions or the ancient beings around but the lack of sex and eroticism is worrisome already.
Ohh shit... You mentioned lack of sex... Officer Arigon will be here soon to put you in time out and throw a hissy fit. ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How dare anyone criticize any aspect of the game (lack of sex, which objectively has always been like that in this game, progression slowing down a lot in the last episode, personality change of the protagonists form the first two episodes and the third, etc), you will get all of Arigon's fury.
Yeah, but at the beginning you can say it was a slow burn game, which is fine. Not every game has sex in the first updates, but this has been in development sometime already and we have like one lackluster sex scene iirc. The game also lack eroticism, the girls can use some hot clothes to sleep in or some lingerie but no, a random tshirt or some ugly pajamas.
Likeblondes prior game Life with Mary at least had enough sex scene with the main girl.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Sunday is sometimes considered the first day of the week (including in some calendars), so if the update comes out tomorrow, it would be next week
I said it always comes out the 3rd sunday of the month. If for some people that is a start of a new week. It still makes it the 3rd Sunday of the Month.
But i get were you guys are coming from thx for the info

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
In the original source of lore vampires don't need to drink someone dry to get an erection. Just drinking from one person is enough for that. Some Clans or Lineages use sex as part of their tactics to get their blood fix while others can be into it just for depravity.
This VN does some things right, like the political fight between factions or the ancient beings around but the lack of sex and eroticism is worrisome already.
First- No Time Out
Second- The material is a source of inspiration, the authors have clearly departed from it and (from the vampire-phillic point of view) have chosen to emphasize the blood as being far more satisfying, which is reflected in the source inspirational material.
Third- I am not anti-sex, I am pro the true nature of the inspirational vampires is emphasized over the fap happy crew that want to just bang everything in sight.

So while no time outs of moments of raging out, particularly at folks who have had a long standing complaint of little sex even though it was explained countless times, I will simply shake my head.
Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes