4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
First a request for the sake of folks who do not have access immediately and or are unable to play, lets wait a week before posting spoilers and put them under the spoiler mark please.

Second. This is an excellent, I would say vital question. Who are the love interests????
4 safe bets- the new girl, Sharon, Laurie, Carmen........5th becomes stickier....
Mommy Vampfu is certainly under consideration, but this could be very complicated.
Vision Girl Inanna certainly would be a stretch, but she certainly knows the inner most thoughts of the MC.
Kassandra/Malia? Certainly gorgeous enough, accessibly enough.......
Cindi? That would be interesting.
Zephir would certainly fulfil my wish list.....
What if Ayhsel gets his wish and it is Miss Naughty incarnate????? (Astrid) That one caused me to pause. True our only interactions of late seem to indicate that Sharon is going to stake her and leave her to the sunlight, with Carmen and Laurie both helping.........
But what if.........?

Third. The post indicates we now know all of them. Please post your vote, and someone who is obsessed with this stuff will tabulate- insert a bunch of our names in here.
Peace ya'll!
Hahaha, about the sex, people will keep hoping devs will change their mind and considering the tasty morsels on display, who can really blame them. :p Even if hope will be futile likely.

The Li's, well we know them all and we know for sure that the new girl is one since devs said so, Sharon is also for sure. Laurie is an almost sure unless she is meant to be sacrificed, well Ptolemy might be mean enough to do so, but I expected that to have already happened in that case.

Carmen I am still less 100% sure of especially since you could choose to make her a blood doll, but she is likely number 4 indeed. So we have one or two remaining LI's.

C and VG, well a LI does somewhat indicates a partner and within confines of this game I do not suspect Mc to grow enough to be that for either. Their play thing, their beloved or less beloved kiddo they may support a bit or punish as they wish including some cuddles or more for sure. :p Partner though, maybe if we ever get a sequel to this game or after an ending twist.

Astrid might work for a non Sharon path where MC gives up himself for power, but will Astrid survive that long? Malia, well a bit same as with C and VG, but if she is less powerful as some speculated and just old it could work quite well in story. Is Mc ready for her though? Cindi, well on order of mommy maybe, but she has other loyalties for now. Zephir maybe if take out the slimy archon, no contact with her though in game.

So we have the fight trainer, also extremely unlikely. Landlady, well who knows though she has set her eyes on Andrew I think. Miri if she had no children maybe, but with she becomes too much of a hassle story wise and hurting kids does tend to annoy people. Last option might have been that female serving the princeps, she could fit if she gets sent over for any reason.

Weirdly enough, unless I forgot someone yeah either Malia and/or Astrid (if Carmen gets sacrificed) may well make most sense until now, unless one of those other girls soonish makes a much bigger impact in game like that fight trainer, zephir or Cindi after C's visit stays behind. Well we can forget about speculations about Andrew's daughter I guess, since we did not meet her yet.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
when I load up episode 3 my character name and stats are gone now

that is so fuckd up.that It's kind of hilarious hahaha:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1258041
That means you either didn't save properly at the end of episode 2, or it didn't load properly into episode 3. I would go back to the end of episode 2 keep clicking until it asks you to save. Then fire up episode three again and start a new game. It should prompt you to select a save to load.

Just editing the name and skill variables won't be enough because that won't capture all of the choices you've made along the way.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:
PC
MAC
Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes
Oh my goddess!!! super cutie redhead with freckles!! my evil chocolate heart cannot take so much cuteness.

I will not be able to play the new update until the next 12 hours or so so I will be back with that later..

but yeah.... this girl starts the competition tooo strong!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh my goddess!!! super cutie redhead with freckles!! my evil chocolate heart cannot take so much cuteness.

I will not be able to play the new update until the next 12 hours or so so I will be back with that later..

but yeah.... this girl starts the competition tooo strong!
She IS very adorable. Unfortunately though, the MC's dance card is getting kind of full unless you chose to treat Carmen strictly as food and/or enslaved Laurie. But if you did that, why would another human girl get your interest over one of the Vamps?

Sep 3, 2020
That means you either didn't save properly at the end of episode 2, or it didn't load properly into episode 3. I would go back to the end of episode 2 keep clicking until it asks you to save. Then fire up episode three again and start a new game. It should prompt you to select a save to load.

Just editing the name and skill variables won't be enough because that won't capture all of the choices you've made along the way.
it worked thank you so much bro and thank you to everyone who replied to my comment

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:
PC
MAC
Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes
Another cutie added to the cast :love:

• Love
Reactions: Arigon

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hahaha, about the sex, people will keep hoping devs will change their mind and considering the tasty morsels on display, who can really blame them. :p Even if hope will be futile likely.

The Li's, well we know them all and we know for sure that the new girl is one since devs said so, Sharon is also for sure. Laurie is an almost sure unless she is meant to be sacrificed, well Ptolemy might be mean enough to do so, but I expected that to have already happened in that case.

Carmen I am still less 100% sure of especially since you could choose to make her a blood doll, but she is likely number 4 indeed. So we have one or two remaining LI's.

C and VG, well a LI does somewhat indicates a partner and within confines of this game I do not suspect Mc to grow enough to be that for either. Their play thing, their beloved or less beloved kiddo they may support a bit or punish as they wish including some cuddles or more for sure. :p Partner though, maybe if we ever get a sequel to this game or after an ending twist.

Astrid might work for a non Sharon path where MC gives up himself for power, but will Astrid survive that long? Malia, well a bit same as with C and VG, but if she is less powerful as some speculated and just old it could work quite well in story. Is Mc ready for her though? Cindi, well on order of mommy maybe, but she has other loyalties for now. Zephir maybe if take out the slimy archon, no contact with her though in game.

So we have the fight trainer, also extremely unlikely. Landlady, well who knows though she has set her eyes on Andrew I think. Miri if she had no children maybe, but with she becomes too much of a hassle story wise and hurting kids does tend to annoy people. Last option might have been that female serving the princeps, she could fit if she gets sent over for any reason.

Weirdly enough, unless I forgot someone yeah either Malia and/or Astrid (if Carmen gets sacrificed) may well make most sense until now, unless one of those other girls soonish makes a much bigger impact in game like that fight trainer, zephir or Cindi after C's visit stays behind. Well we can forget about speculations about Andrew's daughter I guess, since we did not meet her yet.
I really like Astrid, way more than i do Sharon to be honest, i can see her as a enthralled pet, but as an LI ?
For the whole game so far, the MC chases after Sharon, he knows Astrid is very manipulativ and was responsible exposing Lauri to the Archon, bringin both the MC's and Laurie's life in danger.

It wouldn't be impossible to make her an LI, but it would need a lot of time, as well as focus on her character, not to mention a damned good reason why the MC would turn against Sharon all of sudden.
If we consider there are 5 LI's, i don't really see that happening.
So far only Sharon got any real relationship development, to such a degree i even thought she may be the only real LI, even Laurie and Carmen, which are introduced a long time ago and are present almost ever since than, got next to no relationship development...

Personaly my top three are Calisto-Vison girl-Carmen
-Vision girl, would be really difficult to make that happen imo, even if i want her to be one of the LI's, i don't see that happening.
-Calisto, also not easy, but possible imo, and i hope she will be a LI.
For getting the MC more powerfull, that could be done, she could send Fabian as his mentor, or maybe judges the MC worthy enought to train him personaly, that would certainly accelerate MC's growth by leaps and bounds.

-Landlady, MC was never interested in her iirc, plus she has her eyes on Andrew, plus side character.
-Miri, as u said, do to the children difficult to implement and she doesn't seem to be a really important character.
-Zephir, i would immediately take her as LI, but again, can't see her as anything but a side character.
-Fight trainer, honestly i completely forget about her, neither does it seems that she or the MC have any kind of liking for each other, very unlikely.
-Cindi, she doesn't seems fond of the MC, like at all and seems completely devoted to Calisto, also extremely unlikely imo.
-Malia, she could actually be an option imo and one of the more interesting characters.

The more important thing is, can we actually reject/stop to chase Sharon ?
I mean, i don't think she is all that ready to share the MC, especialy not with Astrid, neither is it a harem game.
It's just, we would need a damn good reason why the MC suddenly stops chasing Sharon, choosing a opposite way than her human approach maybe, like following Calisto.
Other than that i can only see Sharon dying as a reason...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We cannot run away from Callisto - we are her child after all, we become the bearer of her curse - the blood gurl.
We cannot shake Sharon, she is our mentor and our prottector from other archons looking to drain us 4 power.
Being the beares of godly blood means we are prized targets to anyone looking to enhance their abilities.
As this game is right now, we are motivated to ascend by Sharon, to be her mate and by Callisto to be her captain.
I really like Astrid, way more than i do Sharon to be honest, i can see her as a enthralled pet, but as an LI ?
For the whole game so far, the MC chases after Sharon, he knows Astrid is very manipulativ and was responsible exposing Lauri to the Archon, bringin both the MC's and Laurie's life in danger.

It wouldn't be impossible to make her an LI, but it would need a lot of time, as well as focus on her character, not to mention a damned good reason why the MC would turn against Sharon all of sudden.
So far only Sharon got any real relationship development, to such a degree i even thought she may be the only real LI, even Laurie and Carmen, which are introduced a long time ago and are present almost ever since than, got next to no relationship development...

-Vision girl, would be really difficult to make that happen imo, even if i want her to be one of the LI's, i don't see that happening.
For getting the MC more powerfull, that could be done, she could send Fabian as his mentor, or maybe judges the MC worthy enought to train him personaly, that would certainly accelerate MC's growth by leaps and bounds.

-Landlady, MC was never interested in her iirc, plus she has her eyes on Andrew, plus side character.
-Miri, as u said, do to the children difficult to implement and she doesn't seem to be a really important character.
-Zephir, i would immediately take her as LI, but again, can't see her as anything but a side character.
-Fight trainer, honestly i completely forget about her, neither does it seems that she or the MC have any kind of liking for each other, very unlikely.
-Cindi, she doesn't seems fond of the MC, like at all and seems completely devoted to Calisto, also extremely unlikely imo.
-Malia, she could actually be an option imo and one of the more interesting characters.

I mean, i don't think she is all that ready to share the MC, especialy not with Astrid, neither is it a harem game.
It's just, we would need a damn good reason why the MC suddenly stops chasing Sharon, choosing a opposite way than her human approach maybe, like following Calisto.
I am seeing direct parallel to Lestat in Queen of the Damned, where he was the mate of Akasha,
most powerful blood there is and was mentored by one of her children.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I stopped playing VN after awhile because I didn't like how Lauri was being treated and her character development was for me completely wasted. At the time I stopped playing she was little more than a pet. Just saying that's a far fall from best friend but that my opinion and not trying to convince anyone here to think along those lines. With that set up I'm just asking has there been any development of her character since or is she basically still where ever in the background the dev has chosen to relegate her too?

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This is getting kind of stale. It's like nothing really important is happening both storywise and relationshipwise.

With lewd stuff, I'm not really bothered by this that much but I can only go though so much of "Touch a titty-> Get denied-> Go to sleep-> Repeat" It's really repetitive at this point.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yeah that is why I said as Astrid as possible option if MC chooses the non-human way and yeah good chance that would not be good for Sharon and for that you would have expected more to happen along that line already. Then again Astrid does reenter the game this episode and gets close.

Maybe she needs protection Sharon and Mc for some reason and they come to a peaceful solution of their conflict over time, needing each other to survive and somehow Astrid changes enough for her to get back in Sharons graces. That could work, but somehow I do not see it. That is why my money is on Malia or that woman at princeps that is a partner of the hound might come over soon or that Astrid will be the option that will stand as a choice instead of a possible harem with the other girls for more chocolate evil players. :p

Things are building up to some action slowly but surely it seems, but slowly for sure. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon and Raziel_8

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I stopped playing VN after awhile because I didn't like how Lauri was being treated and her character development was for me completely wasted. At the time I stopped playing she was little more than a pet. Just saying that's a far fall from best friend but that my opinion and not trying to convince anyone here to think along those lines. With that set up I'm just asking has there been any development of her character since or is she basically still where ever in the background the dev has chosen to relegate her too?
Background.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes