4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sharon, why are you putting responsibility on the new blood to be the prison guard of a vampire older than yourself? Are you asking for Astrid to find out every dirty secret she wants? Hell, I'm worried Astrid WANTED to be imprisoned, because why the hell would a vampire, even a weaker one be worried about a cage built to hold humans? She wants this and is there on purpose.

Reactions: Arigon

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
this is starting to get extremely dull.. i mean, holy shit the pace of this game is slower than a marathon ran by 90 year olds. did we sereously wait a month to spend an entire update listening to nothing but bullshit from someone who was supposed to have some answers? this game has been out for years, yet we know basically nothing. wasted oppertunity to finally get some answers imo..

Last edited:

br0nt

Apr 10, 2020
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 Up 3 (Make Sure you import your save before installing the mode for Ep. 3, if you haven't already)

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You're a beast.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We cannot run away from Callisto
I do not want to run away from her, quite the opposite i want to embrace her and if i have to drain Sharon for that to happen, i will do so.

We cannot shake Sharon, she is our mentor and our prottector from other archons looking to drain us 4 power.
Being the beares of godly blood means we are prized targets to anyone looking to enhance their abilities.
As this game is right now, we are motivated to ascend by Sharon, to be her mate and by Callisto to be her captain.
Alas a meat shield set up by mommy, one that we should devour if the time is right.

Yeah i can't really see her as mentor, not since ep.1...and i rather used Miri, if only for the reason that i really don't want to be blood bound to Sharon.

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
again a very short update the game is so slow that episode 3 and we still don't know anything 1 month we couldn't get anything again....!!!!!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The spelunker is a hottie but Carmen is hotter in lingerie. At first I was interested in Sharon only but damn, Carmen is becoming some serious competition. I don't know why our vampire monk didn't bite that ass, I know I would have.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Nulldev
Jan 13, 2018
Well here is my two cents on all Astrid and Callisto situation.
Personally i don`t care about them and if i could in the end avoid them totally i would take that chance.
Callisto ruined mc`s life and her reasoning was cos it amuses me. She is so devoid of humanity and her morality is blue and orange.
Same could be said about Astrid all she ever does is supose to be fun for her and a world can burn for all she cares as long as it`s fun.
Both of them remind me a lot of methuselah`s from Vampire TM. Such old vampire`s that they totally lost their humanity a long time ago. Guess that is why i like this game and their characters, it remind me a lot of VTM, similar lore and all that, i just would not like them as LI.

And here is a tehnical question, i have a issue with a save from ending of part 2, so i cant import my character stats and name to part 3.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
And here is a tehnical question, i have a issue with a save from ending of part 2, so i cant import my character stats and name to part 3.
You have to use the save transfer fix that is in the main OP and then you have to play from an earlier part then episode 2ver1 so you have to go back to like episode 2 update 8
hope this helps

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Dammit. I have such a love-hate relationship with this game/VN. I love the story and the characters. It's one of those that if it was completed, I'd play through without stopping...yet I hate waiting for the next chapter.

Astrid showing up really was a surprise.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Dammit. I have such a love-hate relationship with this game/VN. I love the story and the characters. It's one of those that if it was completed, I'd play through without stopping...yet I hate waiting for the next chapter.

Astrid showing up really was a surprise.
that's what I'm doing just waiting until the game is fully complete to even bother downloading, haven't played since the first ep 2 update

Reactions: slayer991

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:
PC
MAC
Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes
Ayy look! Another girl we can't do anything with because we have no blood in the penis :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm hyped. As often nothing big happened, but the little gears are ticking, the pawns falling into the right places.
The capture of Astrid is, I'm sure of it, a big one. As well as the new lady.
Would the cage hold Astrid if she want to escape? I doubt it. Thus she must have, as others already pointed out, have her own agenda. Must likely she and the omnious cave as well as Frank, his buried pal and Inanna are all linked together.

If Inanna is burried somewhere and some mistery "evil" is also near and obviously near or in the cave, this leads to another question. Who is it that Frank want to dig up? Inanna, the "evil" or another one?
I think the "evil" one and Astrid are in same league, as well as Callisto and Inanna. The Nos are wild cards. Markus or Frank will show were their loyalty is.
Malia/Cassandra would be another unkown, same goes for Glitter.

So, assuming we only have two fractions - if more, which would be?
We have "evil" and Inanna.

I would think the following belongs to Inanna:
Calisto, Cindy, Fabian, MC
Sharon

And the ones that are linked with the "evil" one:
Vergil
Astrid
Glitter (I would like it to much to see Glitter glittering in the sun:devilish:)

And the following I'm more than a little unsure about:
Roland, would bet even that he is a Princeb, he doesn't know about this
Marcius, same as above and I can't see him as something other than cannon fodder
Markus, he knows of the two fractions, but I can't guess in which fractions he belongs
Frank, he want to dig someone up, either the "evil" one or Inanna. If the "evil" one ist up, then he would Inanna.
Merrick, don't think he truly know what is going on. Perhaps he could sense a glimps of what will happen and now is hidding as best as he could.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i wonder if i missed a few opportunities to develop my character on this update? also a trap is being set for Sharon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting idea that spoiler, harder to find a connection to Inanna or that other name that was mentioned update before there though you never know with Tiamat She had many children in the end. Maybe someone has an idea?

Astrid, yeah she is where she wants to be, what her reason and goal is though is the million dollar question. She seemed very pleased Mc was her guardian and was that use of the word whisper really a coincidence?

Edit: Sharon being stupid, I am not so sure except in maybe believing Mc can handle Astrid. She seems to trust MC a lot, but so much as a newbie?. Remember Sharon knows more or has a suspicion about what Astrid can do and makes her tick as most likely and might have a clue what her game is and is aware she is not her friend anymore, but an enemy. I do not buy Sharon is so naive she would not believe Astrid is playing a game of her own and wants to be there and the naked in cage is just a slight humiliation, not meant to keep her locked there.

Well interesting to find out that a tongue is Sharon's most favorite body part, as MC we should be able to exploit that. :p

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since Sharon wont put out, I'll have to let Astrid relieve some stress. Consequences be damned!

Also Ivy is prime doll material. Let's do it.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes