4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:

Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

Hey

Here it is.
In this one we're meeting our fifth girl, and the last possible love interest for our MC. The mistery deepens, hopefuly. And we reconnect with an old enemy.
Hope you enjoy it.

Links:
PC
MAC
Android will take a little longer

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thank you for sharing

JohanW

Aug 19, 2019
Here it is.
Hope you enjoy it.
Mistery? Do you mean mystery or misery? I mean both are equally likely.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
wait the last LI, who are the other LIs because this feels like its mainly focused on Sharon and barely remembers Laurie
First a request for the sake of folks who do not have access immediately and or are unable to play, lets wait a week before posting spoilers and put them under the spoiler mark please.

Second. This is an excellent, I would say vital question. Who are the love interests????
4 safe bets- the new girl, Sharon, Laurie, Carmen........5th becomes stickier....
Mommy Vampfu is certainly under consideration, but this could be very complicated.
Vision Girl Inanna certainly would be a stretch, but she certainly knows the inner most thoughts of the MC.
Kassandra/Malia? Certainly gorgeous enough, accessibly enough.......
Cindi? That would be interesting.
Zephir would certainly fulfil my wish list.....
What if Ayhsel gets his wish and it is Miss Naughty incarnate????? (Astrid) That one caused me to pause. True our only interactions of late seem to indicate that Sharon is going to stake her and leave her to the sunlight, with Carmen and Laurie both helping.........
But what if.........?

Third. The post indicates we now know all of them. Please post your vote, and someone who is obsessed with this stuff will tabulate- insert a bunch of our names in here.
Peace ya'll!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
First a request for the sake of folks who do not have access immediately and or are unable to play, lets wait a week before posting spoilers and put them under the spoiler mark please.

Second. This is an excellent, I would say vital question. Who are the love interests????
4 safe bets- the new girl, Sharon, Laurie, Carmen........5th becomes stickier....
Mommy Vampfu is certainly under consideration, but this could be very complicated.
Vision Girl Inanna certainly would be a stretch, but she certainly knows the inner most thoughts of the MC.
What if Ayhsel gets his wish and it is Miss Naughty incarnate????? (Astrid) That one caused me to pause. True our only interactions of late seem to indicate that Sharon is going to stake her and leave her to the sunlight, with Carmen and Laurie both helping.........
But what if.........?

Third. The post indicates we now know all of them. Please post your vote, and someone who is obsessed with this stuff will tabulate- insert a bunch of our names in here.
Peace ya'll!
after this update I'm certain that Astrid is the fifth love interest, and in the upcoming updates we'll be able to chose her ways

• Sad
Reactions: JenusKudo

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 3 v3] compressed

Original PC Size: 1.03GB
Compressed PC Size: 76MB:

Update Patch

This will update [Ep. 3 v2] to [Ep. 3 v3]

Uncompressed Size: 359MB
Compressed Size: 17.4MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 Up 3 (Make Sure you import your save before installing the mode for Ep. 3, if you haven't already)

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018

But what if.........?

Peace ya'll!
Or.... it could be the MC's old landlady - what sort of VN would it be without a bit of "landlady bangin'?"

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Nulldev

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The real question from this update is;

The secondary question, for me at least, is;

Obviously my take on the situation could be totally off-base too.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes