4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
We believe that Sharon, Laurie, and Carmen are 3 of the five. That leaves one. I do not think we will see Astrid enter that role.
I don't believe it is going to happen as the amount of effort to make would be too big. But you gotta admit that a route in which MC goes dark side, betraying Sharon and joining Astrid would be awesome.

I know my dark chocolate heart (80% cocoa) would love to play that route.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you think you can have love without sex you might not be old enough to be on this forum. You can focus on the love/relationship aspect but even the Disney channel shows characters kiss and then a fade to black.
And here I was going to say that believing you can't have love without sex is a sign of youth and youthful hormones.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't believe it is going to happen as the amount of effort to make would be too big. But you gotta admit that a route in which MC goes dark side, betraying Sharon and joining Astrid would be awesome.

Sorry, I just could not resist there...

Rebirth - Ayhsel.png

Last edited:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Fairly new to the game and I must say it's a very good story. I'm a bit surprised to hear it's at the halfway point already or at least close to it. The whole dick doesn't work without blood was a nice touch. However someone should remind the MC he still has fingers and a tongue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How many times do you need to see her like that before you would bury your face in there. :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm a bit surprised to hear it's at the halfway point already or at least close to it.
We were all surprised and sad when we heard that. I asked the developer about it. They are committing to 5 episodes but given that life happens, they cannot commit to more than that.

That is, they are kind of estimating around 1 episode per year (they are actually going a bit faster, just a bit) so they don't want to commit more than that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got scenes, if only they were repeatables like our release every time we are left blue and unsatisfied:
Pop up a this gurl can a sex, pop up a that gurl can a sex and get our needs met.
5 episodes are expected. Dev said explicitly that sex is not the focus on this game. At all.
I don't know who raise you but big reveal important for the rest of your life: sex=/= love.

So you can have novels focus on love without sex.
We got a babe ready 4 it in the house, another is crazy about it and we just deny them?
Why?
Romance acenes need to happen with those that care about us - started developing feelings 4 us.
Come oN!

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

does this look like the face of a prisoner or rather of someone whose plans are working as intended?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
does this look like the face of a prisoner or rather of someone whose plans are working as intended?
I love that evil, crazy bitch!

I can imagine how Astrid's attempt to lure me and make me betray Sharon would go. A genius scheme so intricate and precise as a well played game of chess.

Astrid (smiling like that, with a hand on my face and the other one on her tit, playing with her nipple): Join me, babe.
Ayhsel: I'm in!

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Sex and love are two quite separate things. Sex is physical and usually interactive, whilst love is an emotional state of mind - although it can be described as a chemical reaction. One has sex with one's partner ... or with 'friends with benefits' ... or with 'fuck buddies' ... or with those who sell sex ... and so on and so forth. Of course it is natural to 'love' one that you are having sex with. Equally you can describe the feelings that you have for other people such as love your children, relatives, friends, people in society that one admires in an entirely non-sexual way; people also 'love' certain foods, places, times, fashions, and so an and so forth. So it should come as no surprise that love and sex induce different physical reactions in the brain.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
All these complain over no sex in the game getting old tbh, if people not happy then they're free to find another game instead which is plenty in this site, This game and Deluca family is those kind of game where stories is the main focus rather than a mindless fvck fest like many games out there.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Mc is becoming more brainless the farther story progress. Merrick didn't say a single good thing about Frank yet he goes on and leaves frank in bunker alone. And he didn't find it suspicious that frank just found the hideout within seconds which probably even Markus didn't know where was.

Salt-T-Gamer

Jan 28, 2020
The bugs in this game are just get worse every update.The last 3 (includeing the new one) glitch the second you start the game. all your stats get set to zero and what ever skills you had are gone.I don't mind a slow burn,but is has gotten so slow ........That old snails takeing a dump move faster.no more chacnes from me.Pulling my support,deleting all versions,and marking "Like Blonds " as a don't bother downloading in my book

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mc is becoming more brainless the farther story progress. Merrick didn't say a single good thing about Frank yet he goes on and leaves frank in bunker alone. And he didn't find it suspicious that frank just found the hideout within seconds which probably even Markus didn't know where was.
Umm I suspect Mc more deduced that Merrick did not trust him and Sharon enough to tell him he found the sanctuary. MC is somewhat focused on wrong thigs and tends to forget things like telling Sharon Carmen needs money to show mayor they are for real and may be a bit too trusting overall.

Now that may be on purpose and some plotholes since we do know more as our MC or it may fit with fact that our Mc is still learning the ropes, where possibly his focus is not where it should be and still finding his way while weird things are happening that a new vamp should not have to deal with yet. Like with Sharon scolding him slightly over the blood doll. Not cause he wanted one, but for not thinking it through as he should have.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
What was he supposed to do? Get into some fisticuffs?

Umm I suspect Mc more deduced that Merrick did not trust him and Sharon enough to tell him he found the sanctuary. MC is somewhat focused on wrong thigs and tends to forget things like telling Sharon Carmen needs money to show mayor they are for real and may be a bit too trusting overall.

Now that may be on purpose and some plotholes since we do know more as our MC or it may fit with fact that our Mc is still learning the ropes, where possibly his focus is not where it should be and still finding his way while weird things are happening that a new vamp should not have to deal with yet. Like with Sharon scolding him slightly over the blood doll. Not cause he wanted one, but for not thinking it through as he should have.
I disagree. His focus is where it should be. The cave thing. It's the others who are distracted by other shit. To be fair to them, he's the one with the visions.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I love that evil, crazy bitch!

I can imagine how Astrid's attempt to lure me and make me betray Sharon would go. A genius scheme so intricate and precise as a well played game of chess.

Astrid (smiling like that, with a hand on my face and the one on her tit, playing with her nipple): Join me, babe.
Ayhsel: I'm in!
Dirty dirty dirty dirty x1000 dirty vampire manslut!!!!!
It would be an awesome scene... but I think we are likely to see other fetishes fulfilled.
Remember when Sharon reminded all that she is not violent, but to the one who tried to hurt her MC babydoll, she would peel the bitch's face off (Carmen when first captured)
Imagine what she wants to do to Astrid... Imagine how much Astrid might get off on that...
If I say more, we are gonna see choco McLovin all over the screen!
Peace!

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes