4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
finally played the update!

should i use spoilers? well Calisto is of the Dorian ethnos of ancient greece!

i was expecting her to be older... like jonian

she probed my MC mind and did not see the nightmare image?

it seems we must indeed free the godess but... i suspect the crimson path is probably a nightmarish scenarion of thousands of dead probably gonna sacrifice calisto the blond bitch the fat cunt marcus and whoever else to power up Innana against iskha and then get the fuck out of dodge!

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Spoilers-That are not really spoilers

Love Interests can die.
Calisto survives the novel-unless things change.......
Definite- Astrid either runs away or dies. This is fact.
Harem ending is not only possible but likely.
The MC will not be the most powerful vampire in the novel at any point.
Astrid runs away or dies
Astrid runs away or dies
and oh yeah Astrid runs away or dies.

Peace

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Spoilers-That are not really spoilers

Love Interests can die.
Calisto survives the novel-unless things change.......
Definite- Astrid either runs away or dies. This is fact.
Harem ending is not only possible but likely.
The MC will not be the most powerful vampire in the novel at any point.
Astrid runs away or dies
Astrid runs away or dies
and oh yeah Astrid runs away or dies.

Peace
Going and grab my salt shaker for you.:devilish::poop:
Zephir is only a third note in this novel.
Zephir may die due any battle between the godness.
Zephir is only a third note in this novel.
And, oh yeah, Zephir may die due any battle between the godness.
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I sit here, with my new puppy chewing on everything in site, including me! He is cute and adorable, which makes writing about vampire stuff a bit of a stretch, but here goes.

We have a distraction going on in our mutual theory crafting. I say it is a distraction, rather than crediting it with any possibilities, because no set of possible outcomes have the following coming true:

Astrid becoming more of a force in the AVN than she already has been.

Astrid was at one point, my chosen villain as I thought she might make a marvelous gender bending Tzimisce warrior.
Clearly, time and the developers have changed my mind on this.

At one point, I entertained that Astrid could emerge as the fifth love interest, for those on a narcissistic path to becoming a naughty vampire, but we were introduced to our fifth love interest without any guessing as to whom she might be, by LikesBlondes labeling Ivy as the fifth and final love interest.

So what is Astrid?

Astrid is a planted spy for Marcius.

Astrid is not where she thought she would be, which is to say either given over as a sacrificial gift, or locked in a cage.
She probably had vision of Sharon instantly accepting her back as her lover and mentor now that she was an Archon.
She operates under the very ignorance driven arrogance that she is somehow superior in actual power, not just connections, to the MC.

She is now, relegated to a pretty bleak place. She is a prisoner of either the Archon Sharon and the MC, or the Temple and by extension, the MC.

In neither position does she exercise any degree of influence, which she is used to her very presence wielding, nor her beauty.
Sharon has her locked up and basically doesn't give a shit that Astrid makes veiled threats about revealing to the Princep that Sharon kept a known hunter or two alive. Fact is, I don't think Sharon revealed to the Princep that she even has Astrid, because she is way too conflicted about what to do with Astrid.

Enter the MC who is now starting to realize that he is not only related to a big deal, but that he is developing at an unheard of rate and a bit of a big deal himself. He is singularly unimpressed with Astrid's attempts to seduce him and or mind fuck him.
He has either handed her over for a death sentence to Calisto, or has decided to hold on to her himself to deal with it himself once he has a second to take the time to really worry about this nuisance. See, that is what she is right now. A loose end. Something that needs taking care of.

She has zero chance to realize her dreams of ruling as the power behind the throne in Sharon's domain. She does not quite believe that yet, even when she is given over to Calisto.

Why is giving Astrid to Calisto a death sentence.
1- Calisto herself talks about how very bold, and very naughty it is to do what the MC is suggesting.
2- Calisto is not going to leave a loose end.
3- If the MC is to enjoy some more quality time with Calisto, then Astrid represents a perfect opportunity to educate the MC on how to deal with annoyances. Which is to say, carefully, and with finality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, all the amusing facepalms that a certain someone wants to toss about regarding Astrid, are really ill advised.

Why would Astrid run if she was not given to Calisto-
Astrid is self absorbed, but at some point she is going to realize that she will not win the influence war with Sharon. It will be at that point, with 2 of her thralls in house, once Olivia is there, that she will make her bid for freedom. It would satisfy me more if Andrew and the MC simply murder the 3 of them when they make the attempt, but Astrid could prove to be an interesting side character in a future novel, if she is not snacked down here. So it would be wisest if she were to escape. With Gregor gone, Carmen will be in despair and will need the MC more than ever, and will ask to become his thrall. She is going to do it anyway once Gregor is revealed to be irrevocably broken, but this will be a poetic point.

Sharon is not going to harbor her anger over Astrid forever. She knows how innately evil she is. So she eventually will see the light and wisdom of putting her down.

Fear not gentle blood suckers! Astrid will be a snack soon enough, for those of you choosing to please Calisto!!!
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think that there will be much more than Sharon being pissed at coming home or waking up or whatever, and the 3 of them are gone.
As for the more rugged way. Sharon is already pissed about you giving her ex to Calisto. I think if she finds out that you slurp her down like a bloody milkshake she will be pretty pissed. As for consequences.....
I think it is like the MC says. Sharon knows what the right answer is, but is physically incapable of pulling that trigger.
MC is doing her a favor.
It should work out fine as long as we do not try and have a merry moresome with Sharon, Laurie, Calisto and the MC all feasting on Astrid. While I personally would find that delightful, and some others would throw a snit fit, I think we are safe in saying that the blood feast will be for a table of two with Astrid the only menu item.
Peace
You may well be right and even know more as well. It is just if I were the dev (which I am not) I would be very tempted to do a bit more and have something happen before Astrid disappears between Sharon and Astrid that might well endanger Sharon or make her grow a bit and fills in more of her background or use her in rise of one of the sisters.

Sometimes though it is hard to accept devs may have other plans. :p Just as I completely did not understood devs of Diablo 3 did not do more with Leah. You have a character that is the child of a witch and a great Evil that has been raised by a good man and one of the themes of the lore is that nephalem are free to choose and both sides try to influence them. There you have a great char that more or less defines that possible choice and you kill them off as soon as the reveal who she actually is. :p Such wasted potential in storytelling, fear on one side she is doomed to follow her fathers path, other side she might not and how that distrust might influence her. Nature versus nurturing:p

Grats on the adorable puppy, have fun with him/her and be careful if the side fangs suddenly grow. :p

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Again, I don't have much to tell you about. We're slowly progressing. Hoping to have the dialogue done by Friday and release on Sunday.
One thing, though. Since the two paths (Laurie dies and Laurie survives) have some common scenes, we might be able to progress a bit further in this update. Don't know for certain now. But that's the plan.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
FunFuntomes … are your faceplants merely expressing unhappiness or do you actually think I’m wrong. Just curious. Because I’m not wrong, for sure, you never get what you want with Astrid. Ever. Period. Just wanted to get that settled.
peace.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
FunFuntomes … are your faceplants merely expressing unhappiness or do you actually think I’m wrong. Just curious. Because I’m not wrong, for sure, you never get what you want with Astrid. Ever. Period. Just wanted to get that settled.
peace.
if I was unhappy, I'd use the sad reaction, you put so much time and effort into theory crafting and lore exploring that you deserve a reaction point for your struggle, I just disagree on the Astrid parts

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
if I was unhappy, I'd use the sad reaction, you put so much time and effort into theory crafting and lore exploring that you deserve a reaction point for your struggle, I just disagree on the Astrid parts
Ahhh. Well some is no longer theory. Yet my theories were correct. Time shall tell but it truly isn’t wise to invest much emotional energy in Astrid.

Separate issue

I should get the script in time for Sunday to be the for real release day

peace

May 3, 2022
I still don't understand why sort of branch Likesblondes is taking with killing of Laurie will it be just her out of the picture or will the path focused more on Carmen as she becomes the only thrall of MC?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes