4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Just saying.
1- pussy’s way out, Astrid, Gregor, Olivia all flee.
2- Astrid is lunch while in a blood draining orgy with Calisto. As stated above I think she wants to be sure you’re “man” enough to do the deed, plus if you do it, you might learn things she already knows, plus you are proving to her that you will follow directions and are fearless.
Peace
3- Calisto takes a liking to Astrid's recklessnes and decides Astrd is better suited for MC than Sharon.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Last time I played it was episode 2, does it have enough content to make it worth downloading it again?
Depends on what kind of content you are looking for. Is it sex scenes you are looking for? Better to leave it alone Since this game relies more on story then sex

Reactions: c3p0

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I meant the story. Has the plot advanced much?
That's hard to answer and really depends on what you mean by game plot progress. I would say yes, for me a lot has changed since EP2. You can already lose a main girl/LI or even worse, have a game over if made bad game choices.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
While somebody who I won't call out specifically keeps wanting Astrid to be a "thing", she is not.
She either runs away with her two thrall/ghouls
or
Is sex-drained to death in a 3some with the MC and Calisto.
Those are her only fates.
We know which one I am picking!

While it does no good to do this for some people, I will remind the rest;
There are exactly and only 5 love interests. (Astrid IS NOT ONE OF THEM)
You have the option to lower that to 4.
There is no option currently to add one.
If such becomes an option, Astrid will already be out of the picture.
So.....no...no Astrid...period.
Peace

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Isn't it a little weird that nobody cares about Astrid? She's been in that cage for quite a while (there was even a time skip at the start of EP 4), but nobody came looking for her. Now getting rid of her is like the most casual thing ever.
Wasn't she close to Marcius or whatever his name was? Wasn't it a concern that he might snitch, if something happened to Astrid, so she got put in a cage "for now", until they figure out what to do with her?

Reactions: Arigon

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Astrid [snip] either runs away with her two thrall/ghouls
or
Is sex-drained to death in a 3some with the MC and Calisto.
I'm curious about what will happen to her two humans in the latter case. Will Gregor stay an idiot and Olivia antagonistic? Or will they both recover to some extent? Will they be so "addicted to the V" that they end up needing to become another vampire's thrall?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Isn't it a little weird that nobody cares about Astrid? She's been in that cage for quite a while (there was even a time skip at the start of EP 4), but nobody came looking for her. Now getting rid of her is like the most casual thing ever.
Wasn't she close to Marcius or whatever his name was? Wasn't it a concern that he might snitch, if something happened to Astrid, so she got put in a cage "for now", until they figure out what to do with her?
Yes. She’s utterly disposable. Marcius holds her leash.

then again I think Marcius is going to have a bad time soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm curious about what will happen to her two humans in the latter case. Will Gregor stay an idiot and Olivia antagonistic? Or will they both recover to some extent? Will they be "addicted to the V"
In “theory” they are freed from compulsion but not the addiction. Should be interesting.

Reactions: andrew david irving

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In “theory” they are freed from compulsion but not the addiction. Should be interesting.
Besides the fact they know too much about the vampire world, so they would not be allowed to live their life unbothered I would suspect. Either they would be killed or someone would have to take them over. I said before I suspect there will happen something still between Sharon and Astrid and that may either lead to bad consequences for Sharon if you trust Astrid too much or C lets her run to freely before she will disappear.

Other option I see is Astrid will run or check out the wrong place after overhearing something and may indirectly even be somewhat responsible for a slight powerup of one of the sisters or you will have to go through her to reach that sister later.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Besides the fact they know too much about the vampire world, so they would not be allowed to live their life unbothered I would suspect. Either they would be killed or someone would have to take them over. I said before I suspect there will happen something still between Sharon and Astrid and that may either lead to bad consequences for Sharon if you trust Astrid too much or C lets her run to freely before she will disappear.

Other option I see is Astrid will run or check out the wrong place after overhearing something and may indirectly even be somewhat responsible for a slight powerup of one of the sisters or you will have to go through her to reach that sister later.
I don't think that there will be much more than Sharon being pissed at coming home or waking up or whatever, and the 3 of them are gone.
As for the more rugged way. Sharon is already pissed about you giving her ex to Calisto. I think if she finds out that you slurp her down like a bloody milkshake she will be pretty pissed. As for consequences.....
I think it is like the MC says. Sharon knows what the right answer is, but is physically incapable of pulling that trigger.
MC is doing her a favor.
It should work out fine as long as we do not try and have a merry moresome with Sharon, Laurie, Calisto and the MC all feasting on Astrid. While I personally would find that delightful, and some others would throw a snit fit, I think we are safe in saying that the blood feast will be for a table of two with Astrid the only menu item.
Peace

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't think that there will be much more than Sharon being pissed at coming home or waking up or whatever, and the 3 of them are gone.
As for the more rugged way. Sharon is already pissed about you giving her ex to Calisto. I think if she finds out that you slurp her down like a bloody milkshake she will be pretty pissed. As for consequences.....
I think it is like the MC says. Sharon knows what the right answer is, but is physically incapable of pulling that trigger.
MC is doing her a favor.
It should work out fine as long as we do not try and have a merry moresome with Sharon, Laurie, Calisto and the MC all feasting on Astrid. While I personally would find that delightful, and some others would throw a snit fit, I think we are safe in saying that the blood feast will be for a table of two with Astrid the only menu item.
Peace
Astrid won't go quietly if she knows that she is going to be a blood bag or even thinks that her demise is imminent, It will need to occur without her knowing what is going on until the last second. I see Calisto and a couple of blood dolls as well as the MC there to set the stage in the temple so Astrid will feel comfortable until it's not...

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Mona - Here's a nice normal girl in an ordinary world,
show ur your fangs yay mona,
life goes on like its weird soon its everything you fear,
show us your fangs yay mona,

grab your cat,
grap your cape,
boogeyman, theres no escape,
give a heebie jeebie grin,
fight those nastys till you win,
till you win.

aaaaahhhhhhhh.

check the mail,
theres a ghoul,
and a mummys loose at school,
show ur your fangs yay mona.

heres a nice normal girl in an extraordinary world.

mona the vampire

my kids found old Moana the vampire stuff in the cupboard they haven't stopped singing the stupid song from the tv show. If I had put up with it so do the rest of you

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes