4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Look inside for Bold Comments:

cousin was also a term royalty used to adresseach other,

True- For some reason I think Fabian means more though.... just a feeling.

good thing Astrid has 3 paths: the dumb one where you trade her for a short sword (what you gonna with it? Cut E's hair ?), the one where she stays in the cage but is ignored and one where MC got curious.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damn you are stubborn. The MC is neither suicidal nor particularly stupid. He knows Sharon will not act on her own. Sharon is a menace while in the house. I believe she will escape as one of her paths though, and has no desire to tangle with the MC again, so make for someplace far away. That or if you have her to Calisto, she is a snack to be shared... to death. This is not a "feeling". This is mapping out the story so far and given the way the guys think, it is my best guestimate.

facts based on personal speculations are called opinions.

I am sure enough to wager the whole package on this one. She is toast or she leaves with her 2 thralls once they are with her in Scottstown. Opinion? Sure I will accept that. Opinion based on a study of the game and the author's thinking so far.

good thing I'm on the third path

There is not, nor ever was, a path for Astrid. She is a tool to work on your relationships with Calisto, and Sharon, possibly Carmen too. This is not an opinion, there are only 5 love interests, and Astrid is not one of them. She can not be allowed to exist as is in the current novel.

your misconception lays in the idea that Astrid needs "redemption", she's fine being her psychotic self.

Astrid is beyond redemption. She is not going t be saved. She will be a snack, or on the run.

Mrs Olvia is not yet in scottstown.

No but she is coming to Scottstown

Astrid

Fact, not speculation, 5 love interests in order of meeting them-
Laurie
Calisto
Sharon
Carmen
Ivy

If you get a lewd with Astrid, it will be part of a Calisto sharing her with you lewd. Otherwise she is just on the run. If shared with Calisto, you participate in extinguishing her soul, forever.
Personally my favorite place and scene for Astrid.
Peace

Reactions: D Dog

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look inside for Bold Comments:

Peace
The Astrid debate is no use, Fun does not want to accept it and does see a path and that is fine. If he gets disappointed by devs though since there will be no such path (yeah I also think he 5 have been filled up with C confirmed by the devs, she was the wildcard unless Laurie or Sharon would die for sure and that seems pretty unlikely) it will be on himself. We tried to warn him, not to get his hopes up. :p

Just try not to tease him with that then, just as I have not teased you with Arcas after the revelation of last update since you had some good arguments for your assumptions. :devilish:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The Astrid debate is no use, Fun does not want to accept it and does see a path and that is fine. If he gets disappointed by devs though since there will be no such path (yeah I also think he 5 have been filled up with C confirmed by the devs, she was the wildcard unless Laurie or Sharon would die for sure and that seems pretty unlikely) it will be on himself. We tried to warn him, not to get his hopes up. :p

Just try not to tease him with that then, just as I have not teased you with Arcas after the revelation of last update since you had some good arguments for your assumptions. :devilish:
don't worry, you all are helping me understand how the MC of this novel felt when he spoke of visions.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
don't worry, you all are helping me understand how the MC of this novel felt when he spoke of visions.
Dude,
It was fun, and I guess a little cute to say you wanted Astrid, at first. I assure you, promise you, that I KNOW she is not a love interest in any sense of the word, and will never be. There are 5 love interests period. All have been verified throughout the last year with the devs. It is not me leaking, LB let it out. Astrid is NOT a love interest. I am telling you this to hopefully spare you some butt hurt when things happen and she is no longer in the novel. IF and ONLY IF you gave her to Calisto will you get a lewd scene with her, and her death. Otherwise something else is going to happen and she leaves, never to return in this novel.

I know what disappointment feels like. As the guys here can tell you, I want Zephir at least as much as you want Astrid, but IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So I had to adjust and move on.

Peace

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dude,
It was fun, and I guess a little cute to say you wanted Astrid, at first. I assure you, promise you, that I KNOW she is not a love interest in any sense of the word, and will never be. There are 5 love interests period. All have been verified throughout the last year with the devs. It is not me leaking, LB let it out. Astrid is NOT a love interest. I am telling you this to hopefully spare you some butt hurt when things happen and she is no longer in the novel. IF and ONLY IF you gave her to Calisto will you get a lewd scene with her, and her death. Otherwise something else is going to happen and she leaves, never to return in this novel.

I know what disappointment feels like. As the guys here can tell you, I want Zephir at least as much as you want Astrid, but IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So I had to adjust and move on.

Peace
And it was fun or perhaps not to read your first, second and third replay about Astrid to FunFuntomes. As DA22 has written, make terms with the fact that you two are in discordant in the Astrid affair.
I don't think FunFuntomes will change his view about it, even if you bring proof from the dev themselves - eg. official declaration signed with blood. Same goes for you, if Likeblondes doesn't give you an official declaration signed with blood, you won't change it.

At the end of all, we will know the "whole" Astrid story at the end of the game, not before and not after. It exist a tiny, little chance, even if it is as low as winning the big lottery jackpot, this tiny, little chance is always here. Perhaps FunFuntomes get lucky and you unlucky with your bets, doesn't know if or which part of you hangs on Astrids fate, but even 100 post with 100 lines won't change it. So make a note and at the end of the game, you could, most likely write to him, the six annoying words: I have told you that before.:p:cool:

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
And it was fun or perhaps not to read your first, second and third replay about Astrid to FunFuntomes. As DA22 has written, make terms with the fact that you are in discordant in the Astrid affair.
I don't think FunFuntomes will change his view about it, even if you bring proof from the dev themselves - eg. official declaration signed with blood. Same goes for you, if Likeblondes doesn't give you an official declaration signed with blood, you won't change it.

At the end of all, we will know the "whole" Astrid story at the end of the game, not before and not after. It exist a tiny, little chance, even if it is as low as winning the big lottery jackpot, this tiny, little chance is always here. Perhaps FunFuntomes get lucky and you unlucky with your bets, doesn't know if or which part of you hangs on Astrids fate, but even 100 post with 100 lines won't change it. So make a note and at the end of the game, you could, most likely write to him, the six annoying words: I have told you that before.:p:cool:
All my junk is on this single bet, and I am taking out double mortgages on the rest.
I Have told all of you that Before!!!! :p :p :p :p :sneaky: :ROFLMAO::p:p:p:p:p

Dec 28, 2019
I only see potential of a happy ending , with both Astrid and Calisto as pets (fully enthralled)
I actually can see that for Astrid. She got into that cage willingly. It even appeared to turn her on. She's a self-destructive and highly kinky adrenaline junky who probably is already fantasizing about being Sharon and the MC's enthralled pet. I think the MC is too much of a blockhead and Sharon too vanilla to think of it though. More importantly perhaps, the authors have said that there are only 5 love interests, but does a pet count as a love interest? ;)

Last edited:

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Rebirth Ep4 Up3 with KoGa3 Walkthrough/cheat/game settings

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why after saving file in ep 1 can not play
ep2

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
pretty nice game. found quite a few bugs tho. on the people and scenes. that were clipped wrongly and text pop ups of wrong people. also it would be nice if it said anywhere in info about game and site. that story about vampires xd dont really say anywhere of much info. if people were to look for that genre. :coffee:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Just checking in with you guys. I don't have much to update you on, actually.
We've started work on the next upload. There are no reasons for any delays so far.
Like I said. I really don't have a lot to say.
Talk to you again soon.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shes hould get haircut, her hair is quite a many times elsewhere than supposed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
shes hould get haircut, her hair is quite a many times elsewhere than supposed.
Then our baldy would get competitions.:ROFLMAO:
The hairs are one of the things that would benefit from collision detection and proper physics engine.:cool:
As well as realistic boobs movement.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: imzahai and Arigon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then our baldy would get competitions.:ROFLMAO:
The hairs are one of the things that would benefit from collision detection and proper physics engine.:cool:
As well as realistic boobs movement.:sneaky:
well yea but neither will happen anytime soon.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This next update is going to be similar to the previous in that people who did not make a choice for Sharon saving Laurie by building up enough points are the only ones with content. At least mostly. The end might have some tiny bit for both. Or that might not make it in.
For my canon playthrough this is a non starter update, but it is very important for those who value Sharon's feeling over Calisto's.
It will also change Astrid's "fate" but not her continued presence in the AVN. I think it will have the Astrid fans being very mixed.
Of course those who chose to hand her over to Calisto will have a very different scene with Astrid.
One that will up to a certain point make Astrid fans jealous, but at the end.............. not.

All in all, it is not good to be Team Astrid.

The previous was paid for and endorsed by "Arigon Hates Astrid for the Cunt She Is"

The views of the author do not represent the developer in any way, nor do they have any insider trader knowledge. They are merely the feverish views of a man on a mission...

Peace

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:love:I recently played a game called L. I. S. C. - (Life In Santa County) and want :WaitWhat:Rebirth to be a fun game like this one, with gallery, replay, animation, hot bangable female characters and better looking renders with lots of foreplay (if not sex) Also without new seperate episode after every few monthly updates:WeSmart:.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes