4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Everyone here seems to think it self-evident that you should give Astrid to Calisto. Me? I genuinely thought the reaction of Callisto would be "Why the f**k would you unload this filth on me?" and piss off Callisto. And best case if she would accept Astrid is that you owe Callisto a favour.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and cxx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Everyone here seems to think it self-evident that you should give Astrid to Calisto. Me? I genuinely thought the reaction of Callisto would be "Why the f**k would you unload this filth on me?" and piss off Callisto. And best case if she would accept Astrid is that you owe Callisto a favour.
yeah, the same goes for the earth-shape for example:unsure:
everyone around seems to think it is self-evident that it is round, yet a few genuinely think it is actually flat;)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
yeah, the same goes for the earth-shape for example:unsure:
everyone around seems to think it is self-evident that it is round, yet a few genuinely think it is actually flat;)
True. But I don't see what you believing the Earth is flat has to do with my statement though. ;)

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Because Arigon has been leaking spoilers straight from the devs and that's apparently what they say.

And also you got a cool sword.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Because Arigon has been leaking spoilers straight from the devs and that's apparently what they say.
You have to be careful parsing what Arigon says, much of it is his own 'theories'. In some cases based on what the devs have said, but often just stuff he's 'extrapolated' (that's a polite way of saying made up ;)). Hence things like his recent turn-around on who Virgil is.

On this particular topic, Arigon has consistently said Astrid should be given to Calisto, but don't recall him indicating that the devs advocated this. Why would they bother implementing two successful routes through the cave with & without the dagger if that were the case? According to Arigon the devs have confirmed that Astrid is destined to disappear on either route.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I didn't give Astrid to Calisto either, but mostly my though process went, "Astrid has been on the barest minimum of blood for a while." Might not have been enough to satisfy Calisto.
my thought process didn't even involve Astrid, it was more like "if I give her now, what happens next time Calisto comes? do I have to give everyone in the house? fuck no I'm not doing that". also, a vampire should be a chef's special dish for dinner, not a fucking morning snack

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Good story, but lose tempo after 2 episode. Another problem that each episode weights more than it deserve (seriously, 3,5 gb for what? This game doesn't have any animations, nothing to justify this weight.)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I do NOT leak spoilers directly from the devs.
I do make predictions based on what I learn.
Astrid is not, never has been, never will be a love interest. That was learned when the 5 and only 5 love interests were confirmed.
Astrid will either be killed or she will escape to be gone from the novel for good. She has no path of redemption.
Again, I do NOT leak from the devs.
I COULD leak some things, which would probably make the story more interesting for some, and less interesting for others, but they are just confirmations of discussions I have had with the devs.

So, no frogbert I am not leaking from the devs.

You get two stories, two exits for Astrid. I like the more assured ending, but hey, some folks do not like Calisto. That is fine.

For whomever was asking Calisto is your semi sorta FEMDOM. She will have moments where she is not in control.

For what it is worth, I do not think the next update will be very satisfying for those who saved Astrid. I do think that Carmen could be in a bit a trouble on her own, especially if Gregor goes apeshit, but I really don't think there will be much trouble with Astrid until she gets Olivia AND Gregor in the house together. That will make keeping her prisoner more problematic. If you didn't save Laurie, then she is dead. If you did, she is asleep during the day. You will be down to Andrew as a thrall, Carmen, not yet a thrall, and possibly Ivy if you brought her over.
Gregor is still relatively juiced on her blood as is Olivia. Both will hit hard. Andrew will be awesome. Carmen good. Ivy Useless.
If the thralls of Astrid are sneaky, they could bust her out. If they waited till night time, and hit during a time when Laurie is being mother hen treated, then you have Sharon busy, Laurie busy, Andrew sleeping, Ivy sleeping Carmen sleeping, Gregor brought awake, Olivia awake, Astrid awake. MC awake.

Now, no doubt about it, the MC can turn the others to sashimi.... if he is present. If he is gone recruiting help for Ereshkigal, and took Carmen with him, then the house becomes more unstable.
I predict that the MC is gone, with Carmen. Sharon and Laurie are bonding. Andrew and Ivy are sleeping. Astrid and her two make a break for it.
But that will be it. She has a captured hunter. She has her secrets revealed. She can't just saunter home. We won't see her again.
That may be update 5.5

Peace

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I do NOT leak spoilers directly from the devs.
I do make predictions based on what I learn.
Astrid is not, never has been, never will be a love interest. That was learned when the 5 and only 5 love interests were confirmed.
Astrid will either be killed or she will escape to be gone from the novel for good. She has no path of redemption.
I COULD leak some things, which would probably make the story more interesting for some, and less interesting for others, but they are just confirmations of discussions I have had with the devs.

So, no frogbert I am not leaking from the devs.

You get two stories, two exits for Astrid. I like the more assured ending, but hey, some folks do not like Calisto. That is fine.

For whomever was asking Calisto is your semi sorta FEMDOM. She will have moments where she is not in control.

Peace
Sharon
Laurie
Carmen
Ivy

who's the last one?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
in order that we met them
Laurie
Calisto
Sharon
Carmen
Ivy

Calisto is confirmed as a love interest and is the femdom mommy
Peace
Remember my very weird Tiamat theory (she is after all the only other name dropped in game from that time or mythology until now) when it came to the two sisters? :p It might make as much sense as diablerie and we know magic/sorcery exists in this setting. :p Still we suppose they are sisters and even true sisters based on myth and how much they look alike and are at about same power levels and I admit devs might have another surprise there or very different ideas.

Just it made me wonder what does being sisters mean for vamps as old as them, were they sisters before getting turned or created at about same time by same sire or even by creators of vamps themselves (making them both part of Gen 0) or is it something more since vamps do not have normal reproduction and as far as we know never had, so no normal parents or sister/brothers, just a Sire? No clue, could be interesting if devs would go into that if they have thought about that for their lore. Vamps are a bit different as Sumerian Gods that had offspring through sexual reproduction after all :p Or them being sisters may just be a given based on the myths (aka as plot armor :p) and have no further real impact on game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I only see potential of a happy ending , with both Astrid and Calisto as pets (fully enthralled)
love path is a bit overrated, a strong MC can and should abuse his power.

Calisto would destabilize everything as a femdom mommy
Astrid would be a bit useless is there is not payback for her actions, considering she was sort of already fort of a pet for the other Arcon (a struggling undomesticated and unappreciated pet), she would benefit from a strong caring MC, specially if she hates/fights it just like Calisto, both seem to be gaging for it.

but if you review the personality of Calisto and Astrid from episode one , they would be better off as pets, and everyone would be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: tttggg123 and DA22

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Cousin implies some close familial ties. If he is through Arcas' line, then the MC would be an Uncle or Great Uncle or so on.
cousin was also a term royalty used to adresseach other,
. Now, I know that some folks want to have her as a girl friend. I can assure you that one of her paths ensures that never happens, and the second path makes it all but impossible. She is a plot device, and obnoxious too.
good thing Astrid has 3 paths: the dumb one where you trade her for a short sword (what you gonna with it? Cut E's hair ?), the one where she stays in the cage but is ignored and one where MC got curious.
( don’t get too attached to Astrid. She’s a distraction not a love interest. ) (fact)There are lots of ways this can play out. I look forward to all of it!
facts based on personal speculations are called opinions.
On this particular topic, Arigon has consistently said Astrid should be given to Calisto, but don't recall him indicating that the devs advocated this. Why would they bother implementing two successful routes through the cave with & without the dagger if that were the case? According to Arigon the devs have confirmed that Astrid is destined to disappear on either route.
good thing I'm on the third path
your misconception lays in the idea that Astrid needs "redemption", she's fine being her psychotic self.

I predict that the MC is gone, with Carmen. Sharon and Laurie are bonding. Andrew and Ivy are sleeping. Astrid and her two make a break for it.
Mrs Olvia is not yet in scottstown.
Sharon
Laurie
Carmen
Ivy

who's the last one?
Astrid

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes