4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
A potential doll yes,...So why bother with you, making a spectacle of herself... She really wanted you bad and it wasn't to rub salt in Sharons wounds.
she showed no recognition for Calisto, nor for Cynthia, so she doesn't know who MCs sire is, she may have suspicions, but nothing more. i think we were a tasty distraction/tool for her to use to hurt Sharon.
if Calisto doesn't have her in holding somehow, MC and his circle are in for a shitstorm.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
she showed no recognition for Calisto, nor for Cynthia, so she doesn't know who MCs sire is, she may have suspicions, but nothing more. i think we were a tasty distraction/tool for her to use to hurt Sharon.
if Calisto doesn't have her in holding somehow, MC and his circle are in for a shitstorm.
And why would she. Callisto would never associate with a bottom feeder like Astrid. I also promise that Astrid is somewhere sitting in the temple, Mommy is keeping close tabs on this one. Remember you gave Astrid to Calisto with an understanding that Astrid would never see the light of day so tp speak. Why then would she be on the loose. as far as turning you into a night out at Benni Hana's I don't see her as looking at you as just a titbit. Remember she drinks from you too much she thralls herself She drinks you dry there are too many witnesses in the court to pull that off safely. Astrid is no fool she wouldn;t put herself at risk in that way

Reactions: c3p0

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
"... Remember you gave Astrid to Calisto with an understanding..."
and Calisto has shown that MC can rely on her to do as she sees fit, as she pleases, and keeps her own council. MC is a distraction and a puppet of Calisto's and unless MC manages to enlighten her about Ereshkigal, not much else atm. MC doesn't have the power or the tools to kill E, and so far has been too man-child retarded to communicate what he has been encountering and experiencing so plot armor aside he cannot succeed.
everyone is assuming Astrid is in chains. we do not KNOW that, we as the MC know that Roland was at the Temple, Calisto was in an incredibly hot outfit, our circle got its ass handed to them by a mostly asleep 'elder' and we couldn't properly communicate that 4-8 vamps are now missing presumed extinct including the 2 MC asked Calisto to assist...

it would be a side distraction from real objective for Astrid to not be contained, but it would be easy to make happen.. cuz reasons. i hope that it isn't; Unless Astrid confronts us as we are back in the cave and we are able to wake up Inanna as a direct result [like her being exsanguinated by MC/for Inanna]
but i would rather MC drain her for himself, maybe during or after a hate-fucking scene.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
and Calisto has shown that MC can rely on her to do as she sees fit, as she pleases, and keeps her own council. MC is a distraction and a puppet of Calisto's and unless MC manages to enlighten her about Ereshkigal, not much else atm. MC doesn't have the power or the tools to kill E, and so far has been too man-child retarded to communicate what he has been encountering and experiencing so plot armor aside he cannot succeed.
everyone is assuming Astrid is in chains. we do not KNOW that, we as the MC know that Roland was at the Temple, Calisto was in an incredibly hot outfit, our circle got its ass handed to them by a mostly asleep 'elder' and we couldn't properly communicate that 4-8 vamps are now missing presumed extinct including the 2 MC asked Calisto to assist...

it would be a side distraction from real objective for Astrid to not be contained, but it would be easy to make happen.. cuz reasons. i hope that it isn't; Unless Astrid confronts us as we are back in the cave and we are able to wake up Inanna as a direct result [like her being exsanguinated by MC/for Inanna]
but i would rather MC drain her for himself, maybe during or after a hate-fucking scene.
We shall see if you are right. Personally I believe you are thinking with your second head at the moment though and are just wanting to jump on the jump Astrid bandwagon. I have been wrong before so we shall see. As for not having the power to take out the lady in the lake I made the point earlier that if he used Astrid to power up as it were that could nave possibly made a difference .

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortarion
Dec 28, 2019
everyone is assuming Astrid is in chains. we do not KNOW that,
Funny you should mention that... Having looked through all of the images included in the update, including the ones that didn't appear in the actual update, I believe you've hit the nail on the head here. There are two images of Astrid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandwiched between the ones of the MC visiting the temple. I don't know if they were cut, accidentally left out by mistake, or intended for the next update. Here are the images:

Is she trying to

Arigon: You may want to ask the devs if they intentionally left these images out of the update or if it was accidental, and thus a bug.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Funny you should mention that... Having looked through all of the images included in the update, including the ones that didn't appear in the actual update, I believe you've hit the nail on the head here. There are two images of Astrid

sandwiched between the ones of the MC visiting the temple. I don't know if they were cut, accidentally left out by mistake, or intended for the next update. Here are the images:

Is she trying to

Arigon: You may want to ask the devs if they intentionally left these images out of the update or if it was accidental, and thus a bug.
Thank you it shows that Astrid is in fact in the temple and still alive as I said. Not cavorting around the countryside.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea sharon and laurie will spend some "quality" time together.

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
what if Laurie is in fact the main LI?
i for one will be devastated as i prefer Carmen.
She can't be, she's dead in half of the playthroughs. And it's likely she's going to die or at least leave the core group soon anyway. Having the plot move at half speed because there are two totally different branches is going to get old fast.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There are 5 love interests.
If you choose correctly, you still have 5.
Not saying definitively, but there will probably be a harem ending.
Some of what is circulating now is interesting. Some...... well... less.

There is a reason Astrid is still alive. She will be exiting the game in one of two ways.

Peace

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Before I play; is each episode independent or is episode 4 a joining of the previous three?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Arigon and thank you for your thoughts most of which I agree with. I am not going to labour the point about split personalities as it is moot until we know more. However as you like to use your brain and just for fun off the top of my head I will run past you an alternative scenario in which the MC enters the mind of a split personality psycho and eventually finds a near sane and innocent version and manages to extract that one from the brain to live peacefully in the MC's brain (analogy is that our MC will have a chance to extract I's psyche from E's split personality brain - so I's Rebirth in MC's brain ) ... no chance of that happening but just saying that it is easy to go off on tangents 'theorising' and it is normally better to be as well armed as one can be with facts that can pin down the optimal ones.
Edit: Before you lose any more body parts:- FYI the idea is not mine but comes from an old horror movie, The Cell, in which a social worker enters the mind of a brain dead psycho in order to save a kidnap victim from imminent death - part of the ending is more or less as I described in the above.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
There are 5 love interests.
If you choose correctly, you still have 5.
Not saying definitively, but there will probably be a harem ending.
Some of what is circulating now is interesting. Some...... well... less.

There is a reason Astrid is still alive. She will be exiting the game in one of two ways.

Peace
I normally only play harem games, the idea between choosing between women is a bit crazy, so I hope it becomes Harem game, but poor MC does not see much action.

Carmen seems more enthralled than the previous Thrall Laurie, Sharon is pretty much domesticated now, the girl in the basement has potential (if the MC feels like breaking her in she seems like the type to fall for her keeper ), even "mommy" has been waiting in pain and quiet desperation ... long time( early in the game she had little to look out for "on the verge or walking in the sun" )

all the girls are desperate for the MC, so far Harem game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: andrew david irving

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I normally only play harem games, the idea between choosing between women is a bit crazy, so I hope it becomes Harem game, but poor MC does not see much action.

Carmen seems more enthralled than the previous Thrall Laurie, Sharon is pretty much domesticated now, the girl in the basement has potential (if the MC feels like breaking her in she seems like the type to fall for her keeper ), even "mommy" has been waiting in pain and quiet desperation ... long time( early in the game she had little to look out for "on the verge or walking in the sun" )

all the girls are desperate for the MC, so far Harem game :)
It is a Vampire story first. Harem, yes that is possible. Which girls remains to be seen.
im glad you are enjoying it.
( don’t get too attached to Astrid. She’s a distraction not a love interest. ) (fact)There are lots of ways this can play out. I look forward to all of it!
Peace and welcome

Reactions: D Dog
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes