4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of:

Rebirth EP4 update 3 with Zoey Raven walkthrough.
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Documents/Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
To move from Ep3 to Ep4, I will move the files for you.
Upated my Android port of ep4 to update 3

Mar 28, 2018
Inanna and Ereshkigal are two separate goddesses. Inanna is stuck like a trophy and needs to wake up, Ereshkigal does not want that to happen, and it happens. There will be an epic battle, and the MC will be fighting another battle more on his level.
Hi Arigon, yes, yes I know that I and E are two goddesses in mythology and that I was imprisoned by E; but also mythology tells us that she escaped from E after only 3 days of imprisonment - stuck on a hook on the wall as you say. As Innana escaped and there is no hint of her recapture in the future, but rather eternal replacements (the seasons as I recall), so why is Innana a prisoner now - the story does not broach that at all? I can see and understand where you are coming from, but I also understand artistic license. At this time, and without further facts from the story, it is quite reasonable to suppose that your hypothesis is appropriate, the Malkavian Janus hypothesis is far less likely but is possible and it is fun. For sure the MC will have further battles, and obviously more than one hypothesis can cover that. It may be that the the devs simply went with the Mythology flow as you allude to, but is it not reasonable to have debate about other possibilities? For one I am happy to just see how the story goes as I am enjoying the VN, and for me a good novel is one that is not completely predictable but has occasional twists and turns - take Tolkien's rendition of the Nordic sagas for example.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi Arigon, yes, yes I know that I and E are two goddesses in mythology and that I was imprisoned by E; but also mythology tells us that she escaped from E after only 3 days of imprisonment - stuck on a hook on the wall as you say. As Innana escaped and there is no hint of her recapture in the future, but rather eternal replacements (the seasons as I recall), so why is Innana a prisoner now - the story does not broach that at all? I can see and understand where you are coming from, but I also understand artistic license. At this time, and without further facts from the story, it is quite reasonable to suppose that your hypothesis is appropriate, the Malkavian Janus hypothesis is far less likely but is possible and it is fun. For sure the MC will have further battles, and obviously more than one hypothesis can cover that. It may be that the the devs simply went with the Mythology flow as you allude to, but is it not reasonable to have debate about other possibilities? For one I am happy to just see how the story goes as I am enjoying the VN, and for me a good novel is one that is not completely predictable but has occasional twists and turns - take Tolkien's rendition of the Nordic sagas for example.
Absolutely Andrew!
I personally think that it would drag the AVN a tad too close to Bloodlines for that to be the case, so my copyright protection mode was engaged. However, for the sake of discussion and debate, it would be interesting and a tad fucked up if they were two in one.
One way to engage in that line of thinking which is not Malkavian, and would be far more safe to speculate on would be what if one sister had diablerized the other?? Certainly both would be powerful enough that there would be personality impact and implications.
I think that is my spice into that stew/line of thought.
Peace!

Mar 28, 2018
Yes Arigon I agree. The Janus Malkavian hypothesis is just for fun which fits in with the broader VtM model. I am not sure that character attributes transfer as a result of the diablerisation process - increased power and more powers maybe - but making them have multiple personalities ... not so sure. Did Malkavian's children also adsorb aspects of his personality when they diablerised him - I don't think so as Malkavian's tend to be similar but unique in my understanding. However, it seems to be a possibility as I was apparently stronger than E, and E would likely covert the extra power. Meh, lets enjoy the story and wait and see.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone sorry for not being so active the latest month. Started creating my own VN
have been super busy with that. You can guess the topic already, Started turning my old Vtm tabletop game in to a story.
We had a good 3 year run with that playtrough. So that should be enough content to make every VTM lover soak their panties

obvious spoilers ahead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok im going back to work on my VN.

Have good day everyone.

Dec 28, 2019
One way to engage in that line of thinking which is not Malkavian, and would be far more safe to speculate on would be what if one sister had diablerized the other?? Certainly both would be powerful enough that there would be personality impact and implications.
I think that is my spice into that stew/line of thought.
Peace!
Intriguing idea. This is a major potential downside of attempting to diablerize an incredibly powerful ancient vampire for their power. Their spirits are potent enough to resist digestion and can battle for control over their murderer's body. I can think of at least 2 occasions where this has occurred in the inspirational material. I can think of a 3rd occasion where it was an incredibly powerful evil spirit that the vampire imprisoned within themselves only to cause a similar millenia long battle for internal control, with the evil spirit often successfully possessing the vampire for periods of time and committing bloody atrocities.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello everyone sorry for not being so active the latest month. Started creating my own VN
have been super busy with that. You can guess the topic already, Started turning my old Vtm tabletop game in to a story.
We had a good 3 year run with that playtrough. So that should be enough content to make every VTM lover soak their panties

obvious spoilers ahead

Ok im going back to work on my VN.

Have good day everyone.
are you saying you'd be fine with undoing Astrid's machinations and anything she even did?

can't wait to play that VN you hinted at.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Rebirth Ep4 Up3 with KoGa3 Walkthrough/cheat/game settings

Download

Mega

I completed episode 1 but the save doesn't show up in episode 2. Tried ro manually copy and past save file from episode 1 to 2 but shows errors.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
are you saying you'd be fine with undoing Astrid's machinations and anything she even did?

can't wait to play that VN you hinted at.
You know what Calisto said early in the game. You want to kill Sharon later
Aslong as i keep Laurie im happy Sure Carmen is in my signature but if i had to choose between Laurie and Carmen
Carmen is gone And if push comes to shove i will kill Sharon also

Any further updates to my VN is going to be in the Vampire lore thread so check that

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, game threw errors when tried to load from save at end of previous update but works with save made on update before that.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
from a political sense, it doesn't make sense to kill Sharon; yes its doable strength wise, but she is your ally, and has been assisting you, albeit not very efficiently, still more-so than Calisto. what would you GAIN from draining her, right now nothing but enemies. later on, even less benefits, and the loss of an ally, and creating trust issues with all of your circle except MAYBE Laurie.
Draining Astrid will reap way more benefits than any negatives; Marcius will see you as having more stones and backing then he thought once he discovers that you did it. You free Sharon of some blood ties that don't benefit her at all. Revenge, while also freeing your landlady, and gaining Astrids powers even if only a small percentage strength-wise of them, Huge benefit.
the negatives - Sharon is mad at you about it [she already is]. So i hope Calisto wants/orders/encourages MC to do so.
would also be Cool if Cindy and MC stop antagonizing each other...No good is going to come of that.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well Astrid is on ice at this point. The fact that Olivia attacked Carmen is proof that Astrid is still alive. This could prove interesting for when you go back to the cave. None of the group had powered up as it were before the battle. as such they were weaker than they should have been. Had the MC utilized the Rocket fuel that was available in Astrid he may well have faired a little blt better. I could see Calisto giving Astrid back to you and your decision could be pivotal. Do you wimp out and keep Astrid in the cage ... Or do you Diablerie her. and increase your power. Either way it's a tough call. For Me it's a no brainer I'm for opening up that juice box

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am of the opinion that Astrid knew of you from the beginning of this long strange trip your on. You were put on Astrids radar through contact with Olivia. When you were turned Astrid realized that you would make the perfect boy toy. She knew of your weakness with Laurie being as close as you were and set you up. She knew you would tell laurie your secret. At that point her trap was set and you were to be hers. She would have twisted and contorted you in so may ways. The proof is in the mental state of her thralls. Think long and hard about showing any humanity towards her.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 4 Update 3.

This hotfix corrects three minor errors in Ep. 4 Up. 3, and 13+ lines of dialog.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i was/am of the opinion that you got on Astrid's radar when Sharon was assigned to you. there wasn't any reason for you to be so prior to you being turned, you were nothing but a potential doll.
and if i remember correctly Ms Olivia had health issues... but she does let it slip when she whines to Marcius

Reactions: Nulldev

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
i was/am of the opinion that you got on Astrid's radar when Sharon was assigned to you. there wasn't any reason for you to be so prior to you being turned, you were nothing but a potential doll.
and if i remember correctly Ms Olivia had health issues... but she does let it slip when she whines to Marcius
A potential doll yes, But when you were turned you became so much more to her. You were nothing more than a liability assigned to Sharon to punish her for her misdeeds. Astrid thought she had it all planed out to have Sharon thralled and set you up as her boy toy. Astrid knew about your relationship from both Olivia as well as Mallia from working her clubs. Believe me it goes deeper than what you were suggesting. Why would Astrid throw such a fit in the middle of the court if she didn't lust for the MC. Thralling Sharon to Marcus was what was going to sate her revenge. So why bother with you, making a spectacle of herself... She really wanted you bad and it wasn't to rub salt in Sharons wounds.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes