4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Hi

Again, I don't have much to tell you about. We're slowly progressing. Hoping to have the dialogue done by Friday and release on Sunday.
One thing, though. Since the two paths (Laurie dies and Laurie survives) have some common scenes, we might be able to progress a bit further in this update. Don't know for certain now. But that's the plan.

Best regards
Likesblondes
What's the damn point of a "Laurie is dead" path?

Do they really think that anyone is willing to play that route? are they for real?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I still don't understand why sort of branch Likesblondes is taking with killing of Laurie will it be just her out of the picture or will the path focused more on Carmen as she becomes the only thrall of MC?
There are 5 potential love interests.
2 thralls- Carmen and Ivy
3 vampires- Calisto, Sharon and Laurie

So far, only Laurie has a chance of being eliminated, and the first bad ending has appeared.
Carmen will be thralled soon. Either after the cleanup of the ill-fated mission to the cave, or perhaps after Astrid escapes when she has 2 thralls in house-Olivia and Gregor.
For those who gave Astrid up, you know that Mommy didn't gank her yet, because Gregor and Olivia are still following compulsion for her. Presumably when she finally dies, those two thralls will be free, and will be jonesing for more vitae, since their sugar momma is not drawing them. If they all escape together then they are out of the picture.
Either way, I think the real fate of Gregor is he is pretty well fucked. Probably Olivia too. So I am not sure who wants them as Thralls. Malia or Marcius maybe????

The pathing for Laurie dead or alive will have impacts as we continue through the rest of 4 and then next year into the conclusion in 5, though it might go over a month into 2024.

I think it is clear we are going to see some more powers manifest in our MC, but I don't think sorcery yet, as that is a trained art. Hard to say but maybe some blood control. We won't get the Sharon eyes in the timeframe of the novel either, as that is her thing, and frankly Whispers is more potent. A blinding speed would be fabulous... or granite skin.... either way, we will be LIKE a bear but sadly NOT a bear..... sob....

I think that vampires being who they are, it will be possible to have a harem-ish ending, though Calisto will sometimes be there, and sometimes be gone.

Who lives and dies may well be up to us!
Peace

• Sad
Reactions: Carefree247

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There are some overlapping scenes that add to the last update so it is worth playing, it will skip the content that has Laurie dead and just show the new stuff.... if it makes it on time... clock is ticking....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still don't understand why sort of branch Likesblondes is taking with killing of Laurie will it be just her out of the picture or will the path focused more on Carmen as she becomes the only thrall of MC?
ivy the cavegirl and pride of sharon's bodyguard is also thrall.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ivy the cavegirl and pride of sharon's bodyguard is also thrall.
'course only Carmen and Ivy will belong to the MC.

I am currently trying to picture the fallout when the shit hits the fan downtown that the Nos leader and a goodly number of his followers just got snagged, or eaten or both, by a mega elder beneath Scottstown.

Marcius throwdown. I feel it coming. I see two ways it goes down
1- Astrid escapes and calls from Brazil to let Marcius know about the mean new blood.
2- Astrid dies and Marcius no longer feels compelled by her semi thralling or whatever the two of them had going... and he goes after the MC.

In either case I see Marcius dying brutally.

The Scottstown Vampire landscape is crowded, erm, well less so now minus uh, 1,2,3,4,5....5 or 6 nos, one of which was considered their Elder. So yeah, still crowded. Eloise, Malia's people, our Scottstown Crew, the mega elder..... that is a lot of bloodshed coming for the poor bedroom community that is Scottstown when Ereshkigal finally breaks loose. All those nos blood bags, plus any super bloodbags she creates.... messy.

Anyhow
more soon

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
For those who gave Astrid up, you know that Mommy didn't gank her yet, because Gregor and Olivia are still following compulsion for her. Presumably when she finally dies, those two thralls will be free, and will be jonesing for more vitae, since their sugar momma is not drawing them. If they all escape together then they are out of the picture.
Either way, I think the real fate of Gregor is he is pretty well fucked. Probably Olivia too. So I am not sure who wants them as Thralls.
The MC has no real emotional connection with Gregor, so I agree that he's likely a goner.
However, Olivia was part of the MC's human life for years and they got along quite well (at least as I understand things), so I can't see the MC abandoning her like he will with Gregor -- if not as the MC's thrall, possibly as one for Laurie?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The MC has no real emotional connection with Gregor, so I agree that he's likely a goner.
However, Olivia was part of the MC's human life for years and they got along quite well (at least as I understand things), so I can't see the MC abandoning her like he will with Gregor -- if not as the MC's thrall, possibly as one for Laurie?
It's not like this game has wasted much time on exploring emotional connections so far. Usually if things are supposed to happen, then they just happen with nothing more to it.

Reactions: bacienvu88

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
What about a "hey, somebody has chopped off MC's dick!" path, then? scenes would be different.
You have those individuals that for some reason don't like Sharon and show it in the game. All actions in rhe game di marrwe and as such those who felt the need to throw shade at Sharon can't expect her to step up for you now can you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Gregor is safe as long as Carmen is in the picture. And as for Olivia she may well be pulled into our group as a thrall after Astrid's demise just to tie up loose ends, I don't see the need to destroy that which can be useful. They could be turned into Meals-on-Wheels if you know what I mean. With 3 Vampires under one roof the need for blood is a concern.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Gregor is safe as long as Carmen is in the picture. And as for Olivia she may well be pulled into our group as a thrall after Astrid's demise just to tie up loose ends, I don't see the need to destroy that which can be useful. They could be turned into Meals-on-Wheels if you know what I mean. With 3 Vampires under one roof the need for blood is a concern.
My thoughts on this are basically this;
Astrid has not been gentle or careful with her thralls. They may well be goners mentally. If that is the case, then regardless of Carmen or the MC's past with Ms. Olivia, I don't think they will have the expertise to salvage either of them. Calisto might, but there really isn't a lot of need for her to do that. She has one thrall, who is a super thrall and she does not want or need another.

Laurie... Laurie maybe will be reluctant to take a thrall. Given that she knows how that goes with the addiction. Then again, maybe she Will step up and try to save Gregor. She seems to have more empathy for people than all the rest of the characters put together, Carmen included.

Ms. Olivia... oh this breaks my heart. She who has squatted on the mega stache of Burt Reynolds.... to lose that will be tragic. She looks good enough for a GILF scene.
Ah well.
Peace

Reactions: Andrew Rider

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I see people still talking about Astrid this Astrid that. You can basically put Astrid in the same catagory as schrodinger's cat
You don't know until you open that box and we don't even know if that box still exists.

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: Ragnar

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I see people still talking about Astrid this Astrid that. You can basically put Astrid in the same catagory as schrodinger's cat
You don't know until you open that box and we don't even know if that box still exists.

Just my 2 cents
Don't you mean Schrodinger's juice?:sneaky::whistle::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes