4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, i just begin playng and i want , if someone is kind enough to spoil me what consequences are when ofer offerings to Calysto? What happen if i include Laurie and Carmen in offering? And how is best to deal with Calysto after? try to resist or not? Please.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If you just offer Fabian's blood dolls she drains them.
pissing off Fabian. If you offer Carmen and or Laurie everyone lives. Though both Carmen and Laurie's attitudes do in fact change. I in fact offered Carmen but not Laurie.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Well, we've started work on the next update. There is an issue, though. I'll have to leave town for a couple of weeks. I'll be gone from the 10'th, to the 22'nd. Family reunion. Well, family funeral Some great uncle I didn't really know. But all the family decided to attend, so we're making a reunion out of it. Hopefully we might get some snow. But I doubt it.
Can't leave Pto all alone with all of it so we've decided to take our anual monthly vacation in November rather than December.
I'll be pausing the patreon, so you won't be charged on the first. But there also won't be an update this month.
For newer members. We always take a vacation in December. But due to circumstances, we're taking in in November this year.
I won't be leaving till the 10'th. So, I'm still around working for now. But between the 10'th and 22'nd I won't be answering messages, or anything like that. Just so you know. I haven't dissapeared. I'll be back :p

Best regards
Likesblondes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi, episode 2 has its own .exe, so is it installed in a different folder or is it overwritten with episode 1 folder?
I'm a bit lost because the majority of games here have the updates in a single executable :unsure:.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, episode 2 has its own .exe, so is it installed in a different folder or is it overwritten with episode 1 folder?
I'm a bit lost because the majority of games here have the updates in a single executable :unsure:.
each ep is it's own game with separate wt-pdf or wt-mod. also get bugfixed ep1 version from dev's patreon, version here is bugged.

Reactions: c3p0 and PickerLewd

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At the end of each season, you should be prompted to create a save state (different from a normal save). That save state is used to continue in the next season. So you do a new game and play through Season 1. (Don't forget to use the fixed version that cxx mentioned.) At the end, name your save state when prompted. In Season 2, you then say start a new game but when asked, choose to use the save state you created. Then you continue through Season 2. At the end of that, you'll be prompted to create another save state... and so on. Season 5 is the final season.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
each ep is it's own game with separate wt-pdf or wt-mod. also get bugfixed ep1 version from dev's patreon, version here is bugged.
From your answer I understand that each episode goes into a separate folder (as I did with BaDIK Season 3).
Patreon episode 1 seems to be the same as the one here, but I noticed that episode 2 is different. Unfortunately, the shitty MEGA is asking me to install their app to let me download it, so I'll pass. I found a fix for episode 2 here anyway, thanks (y).
At the end of each season, you should be prompted to create a save state (different from a normal save). That save state is used to continue in the next season. So you do a new game and play through Season 1. (Don't forget to use the fixed version that cxx mentioned.) At the end, name your save state when prompted. In Season 2, you then say start a new game but when asked, choose to use the save state you created. Then you continue through Season 2. At the end of that, you'll be prompted to create another save state... and so on. Season 5 is the final season.
Yes, I knew that. I was asking how to place the folders, not things inside the game. Thank you very much for your answer though :D.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From your answer I understand that each episode goes into a separate folder (as I did with BaDIK Season 3).
Patreon episode 1 seems to be the same as the one here, but I noticed that episode 2 is different. Unfortunately, the shitty MEGA is asking me to install their app to let me download it, so I'll pass. I found a fix for episode 2 here anyway, thanks (y).

Yes, I knew that. I was asking how to place the folders, not things inside the game. Thank you very much for your answer though :D.
Oh, I see. Each season should be a new, separate folder. Personally, I have a Rebirth folder and then Season 1, Season 2, etc., folders inside that. But obviously whatever makes more sense to you, do that — just keep the seasons separate from each other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dl and install jdownloader and use gofile or uploadhaven if mega has reached limit (if not hd allows you to dl game).

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I started the game for the first time, open the character sheet and Renpy crashes because it has not yet asked for my MC's name :ROFLMAO:. I experience multiple crashes and I can see that years have passed for this game, despite this I'm still compelled to continue playing.
In the end they take me to visit the Archon (forced, I didn't want to) and during some scenes I only see the torso of the characters, do you remember if the game is like that or after so many errors is something of my PC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the end they take me to visit the Archon (forced, I didn't want to) and during some scenes I only see the torso of the characters, do you remember if the game is like that or after so many errors is something of my PC?
close game, press shift+g down and restart game and choose other renderer.

Reactions: PickerLewd

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This reads so strange to me.

"In the end they take me to Helgen to face the headsman's block (forced, I didn't want to) "

Is that how you engage with all story beats in games you play?
"This year, I'm going to take a leisurely stroll to a courtroom and beg to be put on trial for murder. I've always wanted to try that out!"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes