4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was just 'thinking out loud' and venting. I was hoping this would be a good game because I liked "Life With Mary" but this is a totally different game. I'm going to stop reading it for now and maybe we'll see where it is a year or so from now if there is a change in direction.
Uh, I guess it depends on what you mean, but generally there shouldn't be any change in direction. We're literally something like 4 or 5 updates from the game being completed. It would be extremely unwise suddenly to have everything we've learned — about the MC, about the plot, about the world — do some kind of right-turn or U-turn at this point. You might as well play now as wait; you're not likely to get something adjusted from what is in the game now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

Just thought I'd let you know where we are.
Well, we're working on the next update, obviously xD
We hope to finish all the content before the big showdown in the cave. Can't promise it, though.
But that's the hope so far.
As far as the release date goes, it falls right on Christmas eve. Won't be doing that. We hope to finish and release a little early. On the 20th/21st. But if not, it will be after Chrismas. 27th/28th.
Cant say for sure right now.

Best regards
Likesblondes

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
just started episode 5, there's been no mention of astrid [didn't give her to callisto], what happen to her? is she still in the cage? because there's a scene where olivia and gregor comes down to the basement and he doesn't flip out. are there any scenes with her in episode 5? its like she disappeared from the story lol.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
just started episode 5, there's been no mention of astrid [didn't give her to callisto], what happen to her? is she still in the cage? because there's a scene where olivia and gregor comes down to the basement and he doesn't flip out. are there any scenes with her in episode 5? its like she disappeared from the story lol.
Welcome to the wonderfully weird script writing team of PTOLEMY!

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Not sure if this is the case but there were additional fixes to download, make sure you got them.

Edit: I even found them for you - hotfixes

Last edited:
Reactions: MangoTree

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she is but appears very briefly (blink and miss) until 7 where she steals spotlight for a few moments.

Reactions: MangoTree

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Sorry for missing last week's progress update. Got busy at work.
As for this one. Our plan right now is to finish the images before Christmas, and do the dialogue after. So the release will be sometime the week after next. Between Christmas and New Year's.
Can't say for certain when. There are a lot of variables that come in it.(What family will we be visiting, how long will they keep us there etc.... XD) But sometimes between the 26'th and the 30th is when we'll release the update.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
pfff again in this update redhead come to play some kind scary boss, and to fuck MC that he need to destroy elder because he is useless to her lol this need to be fixed and play from the start and make some variable usable destroythemaker = true lol she is starting to get on my nerves :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pfff again in this update redhead come to play some kind scary boss, and to fuck MC that he need to destroy elder because he is useless to her lol this need to be fixed and play from the start and make some variable usable destroythemaker = true lol she is starting to get on my nerves :D
why do you hate mommy so much? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Babalon and imzahai
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes