4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hi
Apologies. But we made a pretty big fuckup. Well, I made it.
Like I said the plan was to finish all the images before Christmas, and do the dialogue between Christmas an New Year's. All well, and good. We did the images. Went on our vacations, and now we're doing the dialogue. Everything all well and good, till just now as we're putting it all together.
I forgot to do 3 images. You see the images I posted? Well, there were also supposed to be 3 identical images, except without Laurie. For the path in which she's dead.
I don't know what to say. It just slipped my mind. Can't have Laurie appear in both versions, obviously. Now, 3 images is not a big deal. Will be done in a day. But I'm away from my PC till tuesday.
We just sent the dialogue to the proof reader, and were putting it all together when we saw that Laurie was appearing in both versions, while they're in the basement.
Pto says that he'll try to crop her out in photoshop. But I'm not holding my breath. The background is too complex. There are chairs, a table, a map. I don't think it can be done. If it was a blank background, ok. But this doesn't look good.
Apologies. It's completely my fault. The way I do it, when it's basically the same scene but on different paths like this. Is I first do the scene with all the characters. And then just delete the superfluous ones for the other path. But I completely forgot. And we just noticed an hour ago while we were arranging the images for the final version.
Maybe Pto can pull the rabbit out of the hat with photoshop. But if he can't, the update will have to be on Tuesday. Don't know what else to say. I hate it when I don't keep my word. But I don't really see a way around it.

Apologies and best regards
Likesblondes
Oh well. Mistakes can happen, so I'm not too upset about it.
I know the devs aren't around the zone, but I don't think people (well reasonable people at least) will take too big of an issue with it and will understand.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh well. Mistakes can happen, so I'm not too upset about it.
I know the devs aren't around the zone, but I don't think people (well reasonable people at least) will take too big of an issue with it and will understand.
Well, yeah, you're right. BUT the BIG question is: did the game really need a branching path where Laurie is dead? does it make sense?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, yeah, you're right. BUT the BIG question is: did the game really need a branching path where Laurie is dead? does it make sense?
We will only know at end, when difference will be clear or not. In latter case not, in first maybe we will agree with them was needed. :p

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022

Hi
Apologies. But we made a pretty big fuckup. Well, I made it.
Like I said the plan was to finish all the images before Christmas, and do the dialogue between Christmas an New Year's. All well, and good. We did the images. Went on our vacations, and now we're doing the dialogue. Everything all well and good, till just now as we're putting it all together.
I forgot to do 3 images. You see the images I posted? Well, there were also supposed to be 3 identical images, except without Laurie. For the path in which she's dead.
I don't know what to say. It just slipped my mind. Can't have Laurie appear in both versions, obviously. Now, 3 images is not a big deal. Will be done in a day. But I'm away from my PC till tuesday.
We just sent the dialogue to the proof reader, and were putting it all together when we saw that Laurie was appearing in both versions, while they're in the basement.
Pto says that he'll try to crop her out in photoshop. But I'm not holding my breath. The background is too complex. There are chairs, a table, a map. I don't think it can be done. If it was a blank background, ok. But this doesn't look good.
Apologies. It's completely my fault. The way I do it, when it's basically the same scene but on different paths like this. Is I first do the scene with all the characters. And then just delete the superfluous ones for the other path. But I completely forgot. And we just noticed an hour ago while we were arranging the images for the final version.
Maybe Pto can pull the rabbit out of the hat with photoshop. But if he can't, the update will have to be on Tuesday. Don't know what else to say. I hate it when I don't keep my word. But I don't really see a way around it.

Apologies and best regards
Likesblondes
They could just put a big red X mark crossed on Laurie with little asterisk* saying she is dead then do little hotfix in next weeks ;)
Double that, I vote for just one branch with her being dead only :giggle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
c3p0 If you can contact them, suggest that putting something in front of her is rather easier than cutting her out. Like moving the MC, or another of the characters and cleaning the remaining possible bits.

Just an idea...

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
c3p0 If you can contact them, suggest that putting something in front of her is rather easier than cutting her out. Like moving the MC, or another of the characters and cleaning the remaining possible bits.

Just an idea...
Was right what I was thinking or pasting another character over her,
concerning the question risen by Ottoeight, from my point of view (and I know there are others who feel similar) Yes, absolutly, I find her annoying at times (not to Arschtritt levels she was and überbitch but close) anyway I left her alive in my prefered playtrough but her behavior is anoying at times.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
you mean big black box over her (trademark by wvm/brainfart)? :WeSmart:
Hahaha, it would be to 4th wall breaking, but if Pto would put on the box, delivered to you by us devs stupidity I suspect most people would be fine with it or just release a few day later as it is clear why happens and shit does happen sometimes at the wrong times especially when holiday season :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: R P and Abhai

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Playing it again since I lost my saves and oh god, Sharon is so fucking annoying in episode 2 with her skepticism and negative attitude. You can let it slide once or twice but it is boring after a while hearing her yapping about Fabian or not believing you saying about visions or about Astrid or about hunters/Carmen... just daydreaming about being "archon" of shithole.

I had to release some tension by writing that, ah.
Sharon is literally the reason i stopped playing the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Finally done. Thanks everyone for waiting.
Got in, well yesterday now. Since it's after midnight. And did the missing renders. Just so we're clear, this update doesn't count for January. This is December's update. So, there will be another one this month. But it's too early to tell when XD

Anyway. Hope you enjoy it.

Android will take a couple of days more.

Best regards
Likesblodes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
january 32 and feb 29th next releases.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023

Hi

Finally done. Thanks everyone for waiting.
Got in, well yesterday now. Since it's after midnight. And did the missing renders. Just so we're clear, this update doesn't count for January. This is December's update. So, there will be another one this month. But it's too early to tell when XD

Anyway. Hope you enjoy it.

Android will take a couple of days more.

Best regards
Likesblodes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't wait to play the update!

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes