4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us give a better outer sattelite for the Jupiter fanatic:
Synopsis - A brief summary or précis of a work's plot or argument
This is the peculiar and rather tantalizing story of a DJ used to cater to close knit private parties and his troubles at carrying a relationship and a stable home environment during his hectic work schedule ... while attending a rather recluse but wild party featuring all the rage in top of the line attractions on the dance floor - pool, skimpy clad beautiful men and women, a lotta shenanigans that our hero gets to partake in ... until we wake up along side him totally reformed and on the brink of a strange new whole world of adventure and becoming in this brand new exciting times of 2024. Follow these adventures for all the rage.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
An update is needed to content spoiler list: 3DCG, Adventure, Male protagonist, Big tits, MILF, Paranormal, Superpowers nothing about sex? Vaginal, Oral, Anal, the other fetishes... but you want feedback on a whisper scene that talks about evaluating a sex scene. I don't bother to play games, without interesting content. Yours, implies if the viewer holds their breath and clicks their red ruby slippers together at the heel three times.... they may have a sex scene? (yes its a joke, just to encourage you to update the details.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is sex with mommy (progenitor), "stepmommy" ("boss"lady), thralls, ................

Sep 26, 2023
An update is needed to content spoiler list: 3DCG, Adventure, Male protagonist, Big tits, MILF, Paranormal, Superpowers nothing about sex? Vaginal, Oral, Anal, the other fetishes... but you want feedback on a whisper scene that talks about evaluating a sex scene. I don't bother to play games, without interesting content. Yours, implies if the viewer holds their breath and clicks their red ruby slippers together at the heel three times.... they may have a sex scene? (yes its a joke, just to encourage you to update the details.)
Sorry if there isn't a Marvel or DC stamp of approval for you.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Last played this 1.5 - 2 years ago. Liked the story a lot, but nothing important really happened update after update (and the sex was entirely missing, too), but I'm thinking about playing it again.

- Is there sex with the blonde that became our thrall yet?
- The tags imply there's only vaginal sex. How about anal, oral, etc?
- Has the story significantly progressed?

Would love to get a serious reply. Cheers.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Quick question: Is this one of those ones where you have to download each episode separately for whatever reason or can I jsut grab 5 to get the whole thing?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes