4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
1703141618706.png

I've restarted the run 5 times, deleted my saves, what the fuck is the issue here? I didn't sex Miri, so that should be a no or whatever right? Do I have to wipe EVERY save from episode 1 and 2 and do a completely new run now?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 3191833

I've restarted the run 5 times, deleted my saves, what the fuck is the issue here? I didn't sex Miri, so that should be a no or whatever right? Do I have to wipe EVERY save from episode 1 and 2 and do a completely new run now?
Simple as it is a bug. In one or all path this variable wasn't assigned correctly.

Have you used the patch from eg. Meushi, do you download the episode from here or Patreon (the ones you could)?

Reactions: ZazzyBoi

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Eh I just full nuked it all, and re-unzipped it. Going through again now fresh, see what happens. And I got it from here through MEGA.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Ehm... Being aware of that, why don't you report it so mod can put some info or someone can upload proper ones? Or this is some kind of secret knowledge? I mean Rebirth is kinda weird compared to other games here, each episode as standalone game, fixes (not official?) you need to find in thread yourself (I reported it couple days ago and is now linked in OP's post at least), buggy versions linked in OP's post while the final one are available on Patreon (with Mega links)...

Is there a reason for that except just no one gives a fuck? Which is weird to me because I see at least couple guys here who give a shit about this game and c3p0 is one of them.
I did that already once, no change
And since I get now even scolded for my help I better stop that

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or this is some kind of secret knowledge? I mean Rebirth is kinda weird compared to other games here, each episode as standalone game, fixes (not official?) you need to find in thread yourself (I reported it couple days ago and is now linked in OP's post at least).

Is there a reason for that except just no one gives a fuck?
not that secret knowledge since it gets posted once in a while when new players come. dev usually fixes (i think) bugs on next version and wt-mod fixes those too.

there is reason but that you need to ask from mods and staff (luck with that and it was nice meeting you since you'll be gone after questioning mods and staffs doings).

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
open console and type
mirisex1 = False
Variable is not defined and I may be wrong but Python doesn't work like that so your solution will not work. Worth trying tho.

not that secret knowledge since it gets posted once in a while when new players come. dev usually fixes (i think) bugs on next version and wt-mod fixes those too.

there is reason but that you need to ask from mods and staff (luck with that and it was nice meeting you since you'll be gone after questioning mods and staffs doings).
I will keep my mouth shut then (about this one at least). I will manage, you will manage and many other will manage but some won't (last BaDIK update showed clearly how "tech" many of people are here) so I just thought it would be nice for a community as a whole. Nevermind, stupid me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Variable is not defined and I may be wrong but Python doesn't work like that so your solution will not work. Worth trying tho.

I will keep my mouth shut then (about this one at least). I will manage, you will manage and many other will manage but some won't (last BaDIK update showed clearly how "tech" many of people are here) so I just thought it would be nice for a community as a whole. Nevermind, stupid me lol.

then find a variable that work lol sex with miri and type false or true if you stick dick in her.. there is no philosophy and some universal math... sexwithmiri or mirisex1 or whatever... lmao

here for ur lazy ass roll back few scenes then hit two variables first is soulstainmiri = false , and second is mirisex1 = false end of story :) and for sticking dick in her type true on both variables.

Last edited:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Playing it again since I lost my saves and oh god, Sharon is so fucking annoying in episode 2 with her skepticism and negative attitude. You can let it slide once or twice but it is boring after a while hearing her yapping about Fabian or not believing you saying about visions or about Astrid or about hunters/Carmen... just daydreaming about being "archon" of shithole.

I had to release some tension by writing that, ah.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi
Apologies. But we made a pretty big fuckup. Well, I made it.
Like I said the plan was to finish all the images before Christmas, and do the dialogue between Christmas an New Year's. All well, and good. We did the images. Went on our vacations, and now we're doing the dialogue. Everything all well and good, till just now as we're putting it all together.
I forgot to do 3 images. You see the images I posted? Well, there were also supposed to be 3 identical images, except without Laurie. For the path in which she's dead.
I don't know what to say. It just slipped my mind. Can't have Laurie appear in both versions, obviously. Now, 3 images is not a big deal. Will be done in a day. But I'm away from my PC till tuesday.
We just sent the dialogue to the proof reader, and were putting it all together when we saw that Laurie was appearing in both versions, while they're in the basement.
Pto says that he'll try to crop her out in photoshop. But I'm not holding my breath. The background is too complex. There are chairs, a table, a map. I don't think it can be done. If it was a blank background, ok. But this doesn't look good.
Apologies. It's completely my fault. The way I do it, when it's basically the same scene but on different paths like this. Is I first do the scene with all the characters. And then just delete the superfluous ones for the other path. But I completely forgot. And we just noticed an hour ago while we were arranging the images for the final version.
Maybe Pto can pull the rabbit out of the hat with photoshop. But if he can't, the update will have to be on Tuesday. Don't know what else to say. I hate it when I don't keep my word. But I don't really see a way around it.

Apologies and best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes