4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Oct 13, 2023
Guys im the kind of guy who play avns for the story more than the h-scenes so i wanted to ask, is this game worth playing? It seems too long but if its REALLY good i might play it..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guys im the kind of guy who play avns for the story more than the h-scenes so i wanted to ask, is this game worth playing? It seems too long but if its REALLY good i might play it..
It is, it has a good and complex *story I enjoy it a lot !
Edit* fantasystory (good) with some flaws, and nuisances (complex)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it has silly story but if can overlook "some" things then story is fine. it works mostly.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and xapican

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
Seeing as Laurie might be the hottest female in the game (I know it's subjective) why hasn't MC banged her yet? My playthrough has been spread out over many playthroughs/months so maybe I'm missing something. I know they used to be best friends, but it seems like Laurie has strong feelings for MC...and a relationship with her never even seemed to be an option. Is it because MC is an uninteresting asshole? Typical slow-burn (stringing people along) bullshit?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seeing as Laurie might be the hottest female in the game (I know it's subjective) why hasn't MC banged her yet? My playthrough has been spread out over many playthroughs/months so maybe I'm missing something. I know they used to be best friends, but it seems like Laurie has strong feelings for MC...and a relationship with her never even seemed to be an option. Is it because MC is an uninteresting asshole? Typical slow-burn (stringing people along) bullshit?
Meh, I guess. Other than a very few lewd scenes overall, this game has mostly been heavily story-focused with vampire intrigue and a looming threat. There really hasn't been practically any focus on relationships. This isn't a love story or even a lewd story. This is pretty much a Vampire: The Masquerade story — occasional sex but it's not even remotely the primary focus of the game.

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
Meh, I guess. Other than a very few lewd scenes overall, this game has mostly been heavily story-focused with vampire intrigue and a looming threat. There really hasn't been practically any focus on relationships. This isn't a love story or even a lewd story. This is pretty much a Vampire: The Masquerade story — occasional sex but it's not even remotely the primary focus of the game.
Sigh. MC is undead who doesn't seem to have feelings and can't even get it up unless he drinks a large amount of blood, so yeah. I was hoping against hope, despite all the contrary evidence, that this would become a decent game. No love, very little sex, uninteresting asshole MC, grainy/glitchy graphics. It's time to face reality...this game has little going for it unfortunately.

Reactions: furdmcturkin

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Sigh. MC is undead who doesn't seem to have feelings and can't even get it up unless he drinks a large amount of blood, so yeah. I was hoping against hope, despite all the contrary evidence, that this would become a decent game. No love, very little sex, uninteresting asshole MC, grainy/glitchy graphics. It's time to face reality...this game has little going for it unfortunately.
And as yet you still remain... With all that you posted, and the dissonant reaction you have conveyed we can then surmise that 1. You have been sincere in your beliefs and your appearance will no longer grace these threads. I understand this story isn't for everyone.
2. Or this is an attempt to dissuade others from starting the game in the first place as you depart from theses threads. a noble gesture if one is sincere.

3. Then are you in fact nothing more that a Troll by you continuing your regurgitating at nauseum your castigations and aspersions against those who enjoy this game?

So which is it? Door number 1, or door number 2, or door number 3. The whole world holds it's breath at you decision.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You have a path with "Arschtritt" if you want, ;) she was for me a bit of over the top, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:enjoy the other chapters
Which Arschtritt path do you fancy, the one where you make her killed, or the path where she runs away out of the blue and you didn't even make out with her?

:LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which Arschtritt path do you fancy, the one where you make her killed, or the path where she runs away out of the blue and you didn't even make out with her?

:LOL:
I killed her ! Ich stehe nicht auf Arschtritte ;) anyway isn't there a path were she is enslaved ? by the Lady ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wrong, mc doesn't need blood anymore to get erection.

I killed her ! Ich stehe nicht auf Arschtritte ;) anyway isn't there a path were she is enslaved ? by the Lady ?
if you mean mommy then no, she gets drained on that path and on other path she escapes with dumbass gregor. doubt that ancient vampire (not mommy) would enslave her, most likely would just kill her by drinking her blood.

Reactions: xapican

striker.js

Jan 13, 2022
And as yet you still remain... With all that you posted, and the dissonant reaction you have conveyed we can then surmise that 1. You have been sincere in your beliefs and your appearance will no longer grace these threads. I understand this story isn't for everyone.
2. Or this is an attempt to dissuade others from starting the game in the first place as you depart from theses threads. a noble gesture if one is sincere.

3. Then are you in fact nothing more that a Troll by you continuing your regurgitating at nauseum your castigations and aspersions against those who enjoy this game?

So which is it? Door number 1, or door number 2, or door number 3. The whole world holds it's breath at you decision.
I was just 'thinking out loud' and venting. I was hoping this would be a good game because I liked "Life With Mary" but this is a totally different game. I'm going to stop reading it for now and maybe we'll see where it is a year or so from now if there is a change in direction.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes