4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
It looks like all of the links to the compressed version of Episode 1 are dead. UploadHaven gives a 404 error, FilesFM has been taken down, and Zippy and NOPY don't exist anymore. Any chance we could get some new links?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Duuuude seeing these updates coming out and restraining myself from playin so that I can play a complete fully modded episode is real torture lol. Hopefully, I'll have to wait for only 3-4 more updates (I think).

THX

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any way to play this game without downloading and playing Ep4? There is no working link for a compressed version of earlier chapters. I remember playing this in the past but never had this issue moving on to the next chapter that I can recall.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is there any way to play this game without downloading and playing Ep4? There is no working link for a compressed version of earlier chapters. I remember playing this in the past but never had this issue moving on to the next chapter that I can recall.
You could try Koga's mod linked in the OP. If I remember right it has an option to load defaults at the start from EP5

Reactions: Hoboy
Jun 24, 2021
Last played this 1.5 - 2 years ago. Liked the story a lot, but nothing important really happened update after update (and the sex was entirely missing, too), but I'm thinking about playing it again.

- Is there sex with the blonde that became our thrall yet?
- The tags imply there's only vaginal sex. How about anal, oral, etc?
- Has the story significantly progressed?

Would love to get a serious reply. Cheers.
write your own game with all your favorite positions

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It took 3 months to write to a 3 minutes game play!.(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
And?
Also it took 1 month to write that. November was their holiday month, where they don't charge Patreons. This is the December update, the January update will still come at the end of January.
Thus, get at least your facts up to date, before your writting a 1s post.
Also it needs around 1 minute to just skip through the update, so you must have incredibles reading skills that you only need additonal two minutes for the last update.:whistle:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some players are all in arms to unleash their dark horse ”beast mode” on some broad in another thread that does not even feature the supernatural.
This keeps getting worse and worse. vamp mommy needs a stake through her heart. hopefully the sleeping elder will do the honors.
Why would you not embrace the boy toy persona MC has been wishfulfilling this whole game while coasting on the good charms of girls left and right falling for his beastly manners? Why do you think mommy dearest made you in the first place?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If this part is removed then i don't see why not... hell, i can be her gigolo if she needs her chimney cleaned but not her toy and Cindy's fucken smirks ain't helping... :cry: :WutFace:
Then you're out of look, cause your a little fledgling, although with powerrful blood, but she is a very powerful and thousands of year old vampire. Thus, if she want to sweep the floors with you, then she will sweep the floors without and no, you can't do anything to change that.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Then you're out of look, cause your a little fledgling, although with powerrful blood, but she is a very powerful and thousands of year old vampire. Thus, if she want to sweep the floors with you, then she will sweep the floors without and no, you can't do anything to change that.
I don't know the game world lore part of this, but she was really careless about the girl we gave her to feed.
What if the food is some kind sick? There was a reason, kings used food tasters. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
May 31, 2020
God, you even have her as your signature... :ROFLMAO: that's why i am hoping the sleeping beauty gives us a choice, something tells me she might be her creator or related to her somehow...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know the game world lore part of this, but she was really careless about the girl we gave her to feed.
What if the food is some kind sick? There was a reason, kings used food tasters. ;)
As our lovely MC has said it himself in this update: He doubt, that dragging her, in her sleeping state, out in the opening and hope for rising sun would go successful.
We lack to know what her powers are, could be she doesn't need a food taster, at least for us, cause she will notice if her food is spoiled. Wouldn't be foolproof for sure, but I doubt that a young achron and fledgling could do.

God, you even have her as your signature... :ROFLMAO: that's why i am hoping the sleeping beauty gives us a choice, something tells me she might be her creator or related to her somehow...
She gives us a choice, do what she say or she will mop the floor with us.:whistle::p
For anymore, I strongly doubt it will happen.

Reactions: hmorphone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

First of all here is the link:
-
Also, thank you for the bug reports. Some wrong images. Will be fixed for the next update.
Started work on that. And hopefully it will be done in a couple of weeks.
I'll keep you updated.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes