4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
As our lovely MC has said it himself in this update: He doubt, that dragging her, in her sleeping state, out in the opening and hope for rising sun would go successful.
We lack to know what her powers are, could be she doesn't need a food taster, at least for us, cause she will notice if her food is spoiled. Wouldn't be foolproof for sure, but I doubt that a young achron and fledgling could do.
Sun thing is direct and immediate danger. But week long poison buildup or multi component? We should ask the two eggheads :D

Reactions: c3p0

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Then you're out of look, cause your a little fledgling, although with powerrful blood, but she is a very powerful and thousands of year old vampire. Thus, if she want to sweep the floors with you, then she will sweep the floors without and no, you can't do anything to change that.
Really? Sounds like one of the issues vacuum bombs or white phosphorus were developed to solve. Elders often talk big, until someone has enough and sends info to the authorities and the church. All the secrecy the vampires enforce is there for a reason: they know that they are a parasite, alive a long as it's undetected.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
- Is there sex with the blonde that became our thrall yet?
- The tags imply there's only vaginal sex. How about anal, oral, etc?
- Has the story significantly progressed?
1. should be on this update.
2. anal not yet, oral yes.
3. yes everywhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zeph19

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Anyone got the latest episodes on a new link that doesn't require sign up or Mega?
On Mega, chose Download instead of Import to. Once it finishes DLing on it's page, it will DL into your Download folder. Or it did for me before I ever downloaded the Mega app.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
mixdrop and pixel don't req signup.
True that. But I, I don't know about anyone else, but every time I use Mixdrop, it gives me a false-positive for a Trojan. Sometimes, it won't let me finish DLing the game. Other times, I can chose ignore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True that. But I, I don't know about anyone else, but every time I use Mixdrop, it gives me a false-positive for a Trojan. Sometimes, it won't let me finish DLing the game. Other times, I can chose ignore.
that's cause mixdrop uses alternative sites to start dl.

Nah as in the sites are given me "Site can't be reached"..
maybe this helps

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just played through the last three updates and yeah, it sure is a lot of the MC standing around like an idiot. Still hopeful that he'll eventually get the opportunity to kill Astrid himself rather than gifting her to the ginger cunt, but just giving her thrall free reign of the house while she's locked up in the basement is such a phenomenally stupid move.

Only choice during those three updates was whether to have sex with Laurie or not, and that didn't set a variable so the game won't remember your choice for any follow-up scenes.

Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 5 Update 8.

This hotfix update fixes 26+ lines of dialog in Ep. 5 Update 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also line 165:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Meushi

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 8
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 8

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes