4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
And this is why even Americans suck at English, their natural born language. lol
And, context means a LOT, in English. The same word can have dozens of meanings, but dozens of words can be used to express that concept, in a slightly different way, but still close enough to confuse non-natives.
It's likely due to English being the "stolen language", as I've heard said, because it borrows from so many other languages.
We have a ton of words for concepts that don't even exist in some other languages.
It's very Germanic, but uses words from Latin, Spanish, German, French, and a few others.
It's a bit ridiculous. haha
But, yes, the dialogue in this game is pretty good. I don't know where the dev is from, but their English is much better than that of the average American.
The days of the week are mostly reference tho Nordic gods + Sun and Moon, i was very curious about this, them i was under impression the brits stole it when killed some natives and them they colonized America with the days named this way

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The days of the week are mostly reference tho Nordic gods + Sun and Moon, i was very curious about this, them i was under impression the brits stole it when killed some natives and them they colonized America with the days named this way
Well, no.

Almost every Western European language mutuates week days from latin usage (because of the Roman Empire's cultural heritage, of course).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Well, everything should be ready next weekend. Fingers crossed. Things are good, but I've been burned and made myself a liar too many times to bash my fist on the table, and say this is the way it will be. But it looks good for next weekend.
Not sure what we'll do with the next update though. After this comes the cave. But we'll have to split it. Don't know if we'll do that vertically or horizontally. Two more updates for the cave. And two more for the aftermath and....we should be done. I think. That's the plan, anyway. Man, we've been at this a while. Will almost be hard to say goodbye XD
But can' t think about that now. Need to focus on this update. And right now it looks good for next weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We've been with this game for a long time now that it feels bittersweet that the end is coming soon-ish.

Still, looking forward to how it all ends (here's hoping they manage to stick that landing), and looking forward to what comes next for LikesBlondes & Ptolemy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

bbictordel

Jan 7, 2024
Is it possible to get all three powers at the beginning (Claws, invisibility, control mind) if so how do I do it? Or is two the only amount you can get.

user_69

May 7, 2018
really annoying that if you dont make the right choice in like episode one you die in the marcius encounter no matter what. awful game design choice. like i really have to redownload all the old episodes and start the whole game over for this? horse shit

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Sometimes I don't get it. There where many complains that the game is to linear, almost kinetic with to less meaningful choices. But if one choice has consequences of course it's bad game design and should not hinder the gameplay later on. Oh my...

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sometimes I don't get it. There where many complains that the game is to linear, almost kinetic with to less meaningful choices. But if one choice has consequences of course it's bad game design and should not hinder the gameplay later on. Oh my...
not sure what arent you getting there? :LUL:
(average) f95zooners want choices and they want to see it all in one playthrough. ENDE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: J.R., c3p0 and cxx

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Pretty easy. If the choice is between a linear path to game over or continue, it's not a choice. Choice would be:
- Treat Carmen like bloodbag & fucktoy (as that was the plan originally), but can't get help from her hunter friends and Sharon does not approve, less sex.
- Make Laurie a thrall much sooner, abuse her fanatical love to you (lots of sex), but it cuts Sharon as LI totally off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty easy. If the choice is between a linear path to game over or continue, it's not a choice. Choice would be:
- Treat Carmen like bloodbag & fucktoy (as that was the plan originally), but can't get help from her hunter friends and Sharon does not approve, less sex.
- Make Laurie a thrall much sooner, abuse her fanatical love to you (lots of sex), but it cuts Sharon as LI totally off.
bad for harem. :p

bbictordel

Jan 7, 2024
Looking at the walkthrough guide and see that it says if you have 1 point on stats you can reload and try to get more then 1. What does reload mean like having to create new games or something else.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Looking at the walkthrough guide and see that it says if you have 1 point on stats you can reload and try to get more then 1. What does reload mean like having to create new games or something else.
The game has some scenes (mostly at the game beginning when you are training, but also a few later on) with random outcomes for getting points. It's best to save before that random event occours and reload that save if you don't have success to get these points.

Reactions: bbictordel
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes