4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
So I haven't played this VN since ep5 up2. Mainly because I have been letting it get a few more updates in before reading the few lines every update. I'm guessing worth the download now? That sounds poorly worded, not my intention. Great VN, great story. And oddly enough I'm more of a story kinda guy than a fap kind lol. What I mean by from the download being worth it now is has the story progressed enough that enough big things have happened since update 2? I don't have much space on my laptop due to work and also parts of a VN I'm working on, so I'd have to rearrange a few things to even check out the story. But more than willing to if things have progressed.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
With the way that the storyline has been progressing till now, I'm getting the feeling Episode 5 & entire Rebirth game will come to an end (if what LikesBlondes said with his dev post of saying Goodbye in 4~5 updates is implied to be) soon after MC, Calisto, Cindy encounter the long ancient Elder in that cave.

But ngl, we've gotten some exploration of new clans, and new environments, but I can't help but feel I want to explore more.
Though I guess that can also be a bit of bittersweet feeling creeping in with soon there being one less pure vamp world game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgaesh

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
FRED is german slang for Thread! Sorry I dont know you US racist dont know it and make fun of me.
Well, how is anyone to know you're German and what you said was German (given 99% of what you used in that original post was English)?

And you seriously need thicker skin if you feel people poking fun at what you said (without even knowing it was German so it's reasonable for them to think it was English lol) equals to people being racist (though as Ava stated above, there's difference between the terminology of Race and Nationality).

People poke fun at threads often, and it's more often than not, nothing malicious (like the Fred reaction here) and all for good laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FRED is german slang for Thread! Sorry I dont know you US racist dont know it and make fun of me.
Sicher, und Buxtehude ist die geheime Haupstadt Deutschlands, alles klar! / sure and "Buxtehude" is the secret capitalcity of Germany, all clear! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTH (literally), i just finished upd8 and now is out. bah humbug.

okay upd 8: nice otherwise but short but had some funnies and big plus from laurie's scene (unless some BASTARDS killed her). still get urge to kill cindy but doubt mommy would like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow..these updates are more and more short amd quite boring...this seems a work that could be done in a few days, really..and it's been quite uninteresting...why dwelling so much on these unsignificant things...i mean an entire update for cover half the preaparation to go into the cave?? don't u think this seems a bit...stalling?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes