4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow..these updates are more and more short amd quite boring...this seems a work that could be done in a few days, really..and it's been quiter unintersting...why dwelling so much on these unsignificant things...i mean an entire update for cover half the preaparation to go into the cave?? don't u think this seems a bit...stalling?
yes.

Reactions: IceL33 and GGGanon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WTH (literally), i just finished upd8 and now is out. bah humbug.

okay upd 8: nice otherwise but short but had some funnies and big plus from laurie's scene (unless some BASTARDS killed her). still get urge to kill cindy but doubt mommy would like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep the only good thing in about 3 updates at least

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
With the way that the storyline has been progressing till now, I'm getting the feeling Episode 5 & entire Rebirth game will come to an end (if what LikesBlondes said with his dev post of saying Goodbye in 4~5 updates is implied to be) soon after MC, Calisto, Cindy encounter the long ancient Elder in that cave.

But ngl, we've gotten some exploration of new clans, and new environments, but I can't help but feel I want to explore more.
Though I guess that can also be a bit of bittersweet feeling creeping in with soon there being one less pure vamp world game.
this game wasted so much words and time on unsignificant matter that would be so cool if it was spent on some clan fights,using some of our Vampire's skills that seems are there oinly for sport...this game lack action and interesting things that the Vampire world is\should full of...like a lot...i liked much more the first 2 chapters...after the trill in the first discovering of the cavce.. things got boring as hell...after Laurie fat..that's the turning point..sadly is a turning point to bad

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really liked this game, but for quite some time the story seems more and more to be sidelined, it feels like stalling at this point.
The story progresses at glacial pace for no particular reason, a lot of filler content which amounts to nothing more than empty dialogue.
I mean, this whole update was empty dialogue and getting a chest...and not some epic chest whith magic powers, a normal wodden chest...and a important talk out of which wood it is...

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
This has definitely become a game where you wait for 3-4 updates to drop before playing again. Holding ctrl to skip dialog could likely end the updates in 30 seconds it feels like, but even if you were to read it you'd be left feeling like fuck all just happened anyways. Lots of wheel spinning with the story right now and kinda feels like that since ep3 started.

Started off super strong but grinded to a halt with almost no MC progression as a Vampire in any regard and, I hope I'm wrong, but if the game is coming to an end after the cave stuff like the dev hinted at then it's going to feel like a huge let down of an ending/game overall.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I feel like the dev forgot the core of what made this game so interesting (the vampire politics, world building, and backstabbing) and focused way too hard on this end of the world plot which, while interesting at first, became the sole focus of this game.
True, the start was really good. How the MC bacame a vamp and build up his power (pretty much nothing of that for a long time), the intrigue with the Archon, his court and the nos, the fights against the feral etc.

I think even that end of the world plot could be interesting, if the story would actually progess in a reasonable pace. But since (season 3 i think) it's pretty much only sitting in this little village and the story barely moves anywhere, everything takes a lot of time for really no reason, endless talks which lead nowhere and are quite frankly boring.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True, the start was really good. How the MC bacame a vamp and build up his power (pretty much nothing of that for a long time), the intrigue with the Archon, his court and the nos, the fights against the feral etc.

I think even that end of the world plot could be interesting, if the story would actually progess in a reasonable pace. But since (season 3 i think) it's pretty much only sitting in this little village and the story barely moves anywhere, everything takes a lot of time for really no reason, endless talks which lead nowhere and are quite frankly boring.
Perhaps even more annoying is the time it takes also when at I would estimate a fifth...quarter(?) of the renders are re-used constantly in certain places (typical example every time they go back to the city etc)....beggers belief at how long it's also taking to create the content.

Reactions: Raziel_8

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hahaha after all the coments on here, the Update was not that bad, I found the Wood dialoge even hilarious, now I'm intigued how all that plays out,
nice Job Dev, let's see how things go in this "Fred" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: D Dog

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Agree, update wasn't bad. The wood scene I was waiting for someone to say "Do I look like an arborist?" But probably been your last words before The Great One removed your spine through your mouth. I'm wondering about the ritual and how that will play out. Again, I liked the update and will savor these last few ones as they tie up loose ends. And, Andrew's answer for everything - flamethrowers. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I cant even remember the last version of this game that I played. Can you bang the friend yet or is that still full on milk mode?

Apr 10, 2022
I feel like the dev forgot the core of what made this game so interesting (the vampire politics, world building, and backstabbing) and focused way too hard on this end of the world plot which, while interesting at first, became the sole focus of this game.
Agreed. A lot of unrealized potential here. MC coming out of the this after diablerizing Calisto could be interesting. Have a feeling the story will just end unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes