EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 9
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Update 9

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Perhaps even more annoying is the time it takes also when at I would estimate a fifth...quarter(?) of the renders are re-used constantly in certain places (typical example every time they go back to the city etc)....beggers belief at how long it's also taking to create the content.
going to where ever they are going is due daz assets and dev not wanting to make things more difficult to himself so reusing same asset (everybody does that, some more some less) happens.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's nice to see QC maintaining their standards for each release. Obviously, in the middle of a conversation between Virgil and the MC at the Quaestor's place, showing Andrew reading a newspaper at Sharon's place is perfectly fitting.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ottoeight and c3p0

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
This game has a limited genre list but looks to be highly rated, should I take the plunge over the weekend? also what is this about split episodes?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game has a limited genre list but looks to be highly rated, should I take the plunge over the weekend? also what is this about split episodes?
7 posts above yours answers the episodes question. IMO, if you want a pretty good (not amazing) vampire story, it's worth downloading and playing. If you're looking for groundbreaking ideas and characters or for a lot of lewd content, this isn't the game for you. But it's adequate for the itch it tries to scratch.

Reactions: c3p0 and Zoulu

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's nice to see QC maintaining their standards for each release. Obviously, in the middle of a conversation between Virgil and the MC at the Quaestor's place, showing Andrew reading a newspaper at Sharon's place is perfectly fitting.
I do must say Virgil never looked so good at as the time were he is sundenly bald.:D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this and other vampire game has eerie similarities, on this mc eats vampires (well 1 so far) for powers and on other mc drinks other vampires blood and gets their powers.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
Never played this game until a couple days ago. Really enjoyed it. I like the storyline,the characters and the whole vibe of the game.Great build up of suspense and it gets your mind going thinking how it might all unravel etc.. Had lots of fun... Until.... I get to the marcius trial and just get killed by him no matter what choice i take... I restart the whole ep4 to avoid the killing... Get to the marcius fight and get to the same outcome... Marcius murders the Mc... So i guess the choice that brings me to this ending is hidden in ep3... And with this i say... No thanks to this game.. Silly to create such an outcome that is burried deep in previous episodes. In a way its cool... But on the other hand its extremely stupid since it just complicates things for a casual player if he wishes to continue..

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
lets split up all the chapters and same for the mod for each chapter, what a great idea, smh at the dev, another game to avoid, with these dumb split episodes.
its split because the gamefile would be too big. Most of these games get distributed via megaupload and other sites that tend to have a daily download limit for free users. I think if it were just in 1 file this game would be 15 to 20gb... so yeah..

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Never played this game until a couple days ago. Really enjoyed it. I like the storyline,the characters and the whole vibe of the game.Great build up of suspense and it gets your mind going thinking how it might all unravel etc.. Had lots of fun... Until.... I get to the marcius trial and just get killed by him no matter what choice i take... I restart the whole ep4 to avoid the killing... Get to the marcius fight and get to the same outcome... Marcius murders the Mc... So i guess the choice that brings me to this ending is hidden in ep3... And with this i say... No thanks to this game.. Silly to create such an outcome that is burried deep in previous episodes. In a way its cool... But on the other hand its extremely stupid since it just complicates things for a casual player if he wishes to continue..
Yeah, pretty bad gameplay design. I think you had to have the vampiric power of the claws or mommy's knife (giving her Astrid for food) to survive.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its split because the gamefile would be too big. Most of these games get distributed via megaupload and other sites that tend to have a daily download limit for free users. I think if it were just in 1 file this game would be 15 to 20gb... so yeah..
right and still they'd whine. mega limit can be bypassed with vpn.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi
Managed to get the game to right before the entry in the cave.
We're still on schedule with what I said before. 4 more updates and we should be done.
And please keep coming with bug reports. Can't fix them if we don't know about them.
Links:
-

Best regards
Likesblondes

Apr 5, 2023

Hi
Managed to get the game to right before the entry in the cave.
We're still on schedule with what I said before. 4 more updates and we should be done.
And please keep coming with bug reports. Can't fix them if we don't know about them.
Links:
-

Best regards
Likesblondes
What does he mean by "4 more updates and we should be done" ? Episode 5 is going to be over, or is the whole game coming to an end?

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
Oh, up to chapter five? Last time I played was Chapter 3... (I go through phases as to what I'm into, so it's been about two years since I've gotten deep into AVNs.)

Hmmm, looks like there's only a few more updates till it's in the can. I might just wait a leetle bit longer. Happier to play a finished game than to get to the "end of content" and have to wait for the last bit to be updated.

My take on the game: It's decently written, but a bit muddled in places. It has a few very important choices but then others that really aren't. This would be a good game to use the walkthrough on.

I'd give it a 7/10, decent story, lite on sex, lite on gameplay, good enough art. Nothing really stands out as great, but it's not a bad AVN.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Still not quite sure what the point of the plot for the game was supposed to be? Game touches on some vampire politics but never commits to it, so thats over with kinda quick. Touches on the MCs sire, but that gets glossed over as they were just feeling thirsty at the time or were bored. Touches on the MCs weird powers, but that's been a spinning wheel since ep3. We've been on this Underground Elder or w/e for awhile now but nothings been really happening there either and now it's supposed to end in 4 updates.

I might have to replay everything once it's all done to see if maybe I'm just misremembering stuff. IDK.

Reactions: Gettyra
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes