4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
4 more updates and the game is done? If these updates are the same size as what we have been getting now, that's nothing. Even worse as this is technically the best part of the game that they are finally touching on with huge implications for the entire world.

Or I guess we can skip it, no big deal. In the end there might be more renders and time spent on describing the travel between the town and city than encountering the two living goddesses in the mines. Bizarre.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4 more updates and the game is done? If these updates are the same size as what we have been getting now, that's nothing. Even worse as this is technically the best part of the game that they are finally touching on with huge implications for the entire world.
or ep 6.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice little update where things advanced like 10 cents, still had plenty of funnies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
I am mid of the ep 3 and i am starting to get bored of all do nothing thing with Sharon. Is there a single Sharon sex scenes on this entire game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
finally caught up on the action!
this game is far far far better when you wait and play the full episode instead of the byte sized 5 minutes updates!
could someone build a full version where one does not need 5 diferent downloads?
perhaps even with a smaller version since many renders are repeated,
specifically the car ride ones...

dev could but it'd be quite a big download even with carscenes removed.
it would still make it worthwhile, not all of us are poor with slow internet connections or other limitations like that!
my main limitation is brainpower that can´t be bothered to plug it all together and would rather play it all in one go!

no insult intended but having to stop to try and check other paths with tabs 3 or 5 times gets old real fast!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could someone build a full version where one does not need 5 diferent downloads?
perhaps even with a smaller version since many renders are repeated,
specifically the car ride ones...
dev could but it'd be quite a big download even with carscenes removed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

Started work on the next update. Don't have much to tell you so far. It will take two updates to get passed the cave, like I said.
Everything looks good so far. Don't really have much else to say.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no insult intended but having to stop to try and check other paths with tabs 3 or 5 times gets old real fast!
well there are 2 paths, give astrid to mommy and don't give (no big difference, just few extra scenes on both), not saving laurie is wrong path.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 107, in script
    if gamePass == 1 and not mp2_3.gamePass >= 2:
  File "game/z_save_transfer.rpy", line 107, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
Please help. The save transfer fix ain't working. This happens at the end of the game when we have to save the file for the next episonde. Currently I'm playing EP1[/CODE]

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Code:
[code]

While running game code:
Please help. The save transfer fix ain't working. This happens at the end of the game when we have to save the file for the next episonde. Currently I'm playing EP1[/CODE]
Just go on the game's Patreon page

and download episode 1 public version.

You don't need anything else. Don't play compressed versions, don't mod the game, don't fix anything. Period.

Same with episode 2, 3 and 4.

Install Meushi's bugfixes for episode 5.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Code:
[code]

While running game code:
For me you mixed there something up. You said you were playing EP1. But the transfer fix linked on the main page is for EP2! Do not install that in EP1, that for sure will cause issues.

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks for the replies J.R. and Otto.

I'll try using the public release official game by the creator. And try.

Maybe it's the cheat mod that's causing issues

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
OF COURSE IT IS

moreover, modding this game is totally pointless
Sorry, but imo a dumb comment. Seems you hate mods. Well, you do you. For me it was quite helpful here.
Also this game is NOT a kinetic novel. It has few, but quite MEANINGFUL choices. Also at the game beginning are some random points you can get which - without knowning you maybe have to replay those scenes to get them - will lock you out of some routes/giving you a game over way later in newer episodes.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
OF COURSE IT IS

moreover, modding this game is totally pointless
Sorry, but imo a not really helpfull comment. Seems more you hate mods. Well, you do you. For me it was quite helpful for my playthrough. Also, if you would have looked at his post you would have noticed he used the transfer fix made for EP2 in EP1...
well yea, this is mostly kinetic novel.
Also this game is NOT a kinetic novel. It has few, but quite MEANINGFUL choices. Also at the game beginning are some random points you can get which ( without knowning you maybe have to replay those scenes to get them) will lock you out of some routes/giving you a game over way later in newer episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes