4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That is a nice dilemma you presented: do you wanna retain your humanity or do you wanna get laid consistently? questions, questions...

If I am not mistaken in VTM setting, drinking often is not a problem. What hurts your humanity is killing innocents (that can be a consequence of drinking uncontrollably). The whole trying to drink as little as possible could be more a mental exercise of Sharon than a real effect. In other words, her whole meditation can help controlling the beast by improving willpower, but it may not be that drinking often is a real problem.

But it remains to be seen. I doubt that they are going to use a power for a plot like that. My guess is that MC controlling his urges will play differently in his case. Most vamps are not horny all the time as he is. Like in the update even he acknowledges that even Carmen tried to kill him he can only think how good it would feel to fuck her. To be fair, can we really blame him? I was thinking the same.
Well in this dilemma i'd say humanity is overated, so enjoy what u have become, there is no going back either way...though Sharon may not like this answear and she is my number one followed by MC's sire and the girl from the red dreams...more dilemma ahead :confused:

Yes i think ur right with VTM setting, the meditation is about willpower and controlling the urge to drink, so i could imagine that a lack of willpower could result in drinking uncontrollably, killing innocents, similar to a addiction as it is mentioned that drinking is for a vamp like the best feeling ever.

The MC always horny is clearly abnormal for vamps, i'm curious if MC's sire has the same ''problem'' when we finally meet her.
I agree, it would be a waste to use a power for this, personally i would like if the girl from the red dreams could give some help/give hints how the MC get a better grip on his new body and powers...as she seems quite interested in him and i would like bit more screentime for her.

Hi Raziel_8, I would agree that one of the new powers available in one of the paths sometimes in the future may resolve the erectile dysfunction problem - speculate: perhaps the power that allow Astrid to maintain a more human-like appearance ...?
I think in Astrid case it is more like a trait from her clan than a specific power.
But i think there are a few powers which could be used for this purpose.
It's quite some time since VTM, but from what i remember there are:

- A dominance/mental power which can make people incredible horny and such
- I think there was a power like flesh mending, which one clan uses
- Bloodmagic which requires control of one's own blood.

That being said i think it would be a waste to use a power for this.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Well, if a Nosferatu (Merrick's clan in VTM) turns you, you are going to look as a monster. That is their curse. And Carmen is too pretty for that to happen. Like, why waste such a beautiful character to make her ugly? It would be an amazing move on the devs, making us horny for her and then do that, but I really hope they don't.
Hahahh I'd hate it too, it would be a ballsy move but it would make her so hateful... They did mention some hunters weren't human, if there are any vampire vampire hunters, she would have the perfect reason to become one! It could make an awesome new enemy though, maybe Merrick won't be able to resist!
But that won't happen, enough ennemies already and she'll surely have a role in the next episodes and not only later (once she is a more powerful Nosferatu), which does mean we'll have the interrogation and probably a choice to show clemency towards her!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
she is my number one followed by MC's sire and the girl from the red dreams
I see you are an undead of culture as well. I don't order these three but they are my top too. The comparison of Sharon with the other two is not fair given the amount of screentime.
i would like if the girl from the red dreams could give some help/give hints how the MC get a better grip on his new body and powers...as she seems quite interested in him and i would like bit more screentime for her.
Oh yes, I love everytime she appears. This was one of the best moments in this new update, and all moments were great in this new update. Having said that, while I want to meet her as soon as possible, I'd rather Devs take their time to make her have a direct appearance instead of rushing things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well in this dilemma i'd say humanity is overated, so enjoy what u have become, there is no going back either way...though Sharon may not like this answear and she is my number one followed by MC's sire and the girl from the red dreams...more dilemma ahead :confused:

Yes i think ur right with VTM setting, the meditation is about willpower and controlling the urge to drink, so i could imagine that a lack of willpower could result in drinking uncontrollably, killing innocents, similar to a addiction as it is mentioned that drinking is for a vamp like the best felling ever.

The MC always horny is clearly abnormal for vamps, i'm curious if MC's sire has the same ''problem'' when we finally meet her.
I agree, it would be a waste to use a power for this, personally i would like if the girl from the red dreams could give some help/give hints how the MC get a better grip on his new body and powers...as she seems quite interested in him and i would like bit more screentime for her.

I think in Astrid case it is more like a trait from her clan than a specific power.
But i think there are a few powers which could be used for this purpose.
It's quite some time since VTM, but from what i remember there are:

- A dominance/mental power which can make people incredible horny and such
- I think there was a power like flesh mending, which one clan uses
- Bloodmagic which requires control of one's own blood.

That being said i think it would be a waste to use a power for this.
The MC has another "goodie" hidden, his best piece is still "alive" and twitching, so does this mean he can reproduce? What has he in store for us? Is there more to this "vampire" than we thought?

Reactions: moonmite84

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u start episode 2, everytime i click start game i get, "it seems u havent played episode 1 finish 1 before u start 2"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see you are an undead of culture as well. I don't order these three but they are my top too. The comparison of Sharon with the other two is not fair given the amount of screentime. Between the beauty in the red dream and sire, I prefer the beauty, though.

Oh yes, I love everytime she appears. This was one of the best moments in this new update, and all moments were great in this new update. Having said that, while I want to meet her as soon as possible, I'd rather Devs take their time to make her have a direct appearance instead of rushing things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, comparing this three is not really fair do to screentime. For me, i think the beauty could get number one if she gets a more prominent role.
I really love her scenes and her personality, which seems to say 'im a vamp and enjoying it, who cares about retaining humanity or the cattle'.

Yes no rushing with her, especialy as she seems not ur run of the mill vamp...more like she could take on the Archon and all the elders from the court together while being playfull.
I thought more like, she could teach or give some pointers to the MC in one of their dreams.

I'm quite curious what she wants to imply in that scene, does she have some kind of plan for MC and his sire, a scenario whit a specific result she desires...

Reactions: Ayhsel

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
how do u start episode 2, everytime i click start game i get, "it seems u havent played episode 1 finish 1 before u start 2"
Copy the persistent save from episode 1 to episode 2's save folder. If you haven't played episode 1, you probably should. It's a story, you shouldn't start in the middle.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I agree, comparing this three is not really fair do to screentime. For me, i think the beauty could get number one if she gets a more prominent role.
I really love her scenes and her personality, which seems to say 'im a vamp and enjoying it, who cares about retaining humanity or the cattle'.

Yes no rushing with her, especialy as she seems not ur run of the mill vamp...more like she could take on the Archon and all the elders from the court together while being playfull.
I thought more like, she could teach or give some pointers to the MC in one of their dreams.

I'm quite curious what she wants to imply in that scene, does she have some kind of plan for MC and his sire, a scenario whit a specific result she desires...
I am thinking she is either the Matriarch of his bloodline or possibly Sharons sire but im leaning towards his Matriarch whos probably an ancient/lost bloodline seeing as his 'gifts' are unexpected.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Bro MC murders a guy and doesn't think much off it....fucking lame. Hopefuly the girl from blood dreams get's more screen time soon. That whole Laurie side plot is whack as hell man, let her hook up with Merrick and stay in the basement.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a quick patch for the game start. Now it uses my game defaults instead of loading them from an EP1 save.
But as recommended above, it would certainly be better to play through Episode 1 first before starting EP2.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Copy the persistent save from episode 1 to episode 2's save folder. If you haven't played episode 1, you probably should. It's a story, you shouldn't start in the middle.
That's not working at all for me. I still get the same message.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
That's not working at all for me. I still get the same message.
Have you completely played through part1? I had to DL CH1 again and play through to the end, it gave me the save option, then booted up ch2 and it listed my final CH1 save.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Have you completely played through part1? I had to DL CH1 again and play through to the end, it gave me the save option, then booted up ch2 and it listed my final CH1 save.
Play completely through Chapter 1 again, fuck my life. I really don't want to do that. Damn.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Play completely through Chapter 1 again, fuck my life. I really don't want to do that. Damn.
You can just download the compressed version of chapter 1, reload the saves and save them again (so they show in the save folder) and take that folder and stick it in the new versions game folder.

That's what I did. Make sure they're saved at the right spot too.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
You can just download the compressed version of chapter 1, reload the saves and save them again (so they show in the save folder) and take that folder and stick it in the new versions game folder.

That's what I did. Make sure they're saved at the right spot too.
If you have the full chapter 1 then just load last save and play till it has you name the save file to continue in chapter 2. You don't have to move any files just boot up chapter 2 and it should automatically see it. Mine listed a save named 1 and ep1 which was my save from ch1.

I only had chapter 1 up to part 6 or 7 (up to the point Sharon got hurt in the woods) so had to fully download it again and noticed i missed points in stats so started over again cause yeah OCD......

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I am hoping for an ever lasting novel. I seriously hope for a story spanned over several years to the point it becomes a Saga.

That is a good idea. Why devs decide for current structure over updates, I don't know.
some people to save space delete the update to make room for another game, so they would still have to download the previous one
Honestly, I wished MC would turn Carmen instead of making her a thrall. You know, nothing sweeter than making her that which she hates. Also, I would love to see Laurie's reaction to MC getting a new pet with a higher status than her. Jealousy Kitty fight!
But given how OP MC is and how secret his lineage is I strongly doubt we will go that way
I may be wrong but doesn't that require permissions... I think a Chider can't Embrace without his elders permission.
A rose by any other name...
The way I saw it Carmen never expected to have her hand bitten, more to see her reaction and maybe to bait her. She probably did not need much confirmation already, as they have been warmed a couple of vamps was coming, and Sharon had just tried to use her powers on her. Just seeing how she reacted to the blood was all she needed.
I think she had no intent of setting a trap, she just did something extreme to break Sharon's chant and concentration.
The setup was pretty obvious by the way she reacted when Sharron tried to control her. It'll be interesting how that situation is resolved, the only potential things to do with her is either.

- Kill her
- Make her a thrall
- Convert her to your side.

I assume 1 and 2 aren't possible, so I think she is going to turn on her handlers and join the team. Killing her would be a waste. She probably can't be a thrall since she has training to resist, maybe. So the conclusion is to convince her to join willingly.
she could be made to join the MC side and later turned in
The control a vampire sire exerts on her child is weaker than one achieved by enthrallment. Even in Rebirth you still have the option of MC desiring to kill her sire (only way I would kill her is in bed If I manage to get a boner).
With these two elements in mind, assuming MC is sire of Carmen while Laurie remains enthralled, we could establish a transitivity order, where MC control over Carmen being weaker, allowing more independence, or a greater "status", as she is less a servant to MC than Laurie.
Of course, you need not have a complete order, and there could be no comparison between an enthralled human and a vampire child. So don't take my comment too serious, is more wishful thinking.
you're not alone in wishing that Carmen became a vampire...
Sharon position as MC Queen can only be taken from her by MC's sire or the beauty in the red dream
amen!
All i'm saying is Merrick better not try to steal any of our girls lol :ROFLMAO:
Merrick is only ugly on the outside, on the inside he's a bro
Was just thinking about how it was weird that no one, even the vampire hierarchy, has any idea who MC's maker is, or sire if we want to use the VTM term.
probably his sire kiled anyone that ever knew her, or they simply decided to walk into the sun, as she herself was contemplating.
That is a nice dilemma you presented: do you wanna retain your humanity or do you wanna get laid consistently? questions, questions...

If I am not mistaken in VTM setting, drinking often is not a problem. What hurts your humanity is killing innocents (that can be a consequence of drinking uncontrollably). The whole trying to drink as little as possible could be more a mental exercise of Sharon than a real effect. In other words, her whole meditation can help controlling the beast by improving willpower, but it may not be that drinking often is a real problem.

But it remains to be seen. I doubt that they are going to use a power for a plot like that. My guess is that MC controlling his urges will play differently in his case. Most vamps are not horny all the time as he is. Like in the update even he acknowledges that even Carmen tried to kill him he can only think how good it would feel to fuck her. To be fair, can we really blame him? I was thinking the same.
actually according to lore, Kindred that cultivate their humanity, can perform things like getting flustered or even engage and gain pleasure from sexual encounter, the reason MC couldn't get it up is Vitae, as Sharon said, what her drank had little volume, probably meaning that he extracted insufficent Vitae from it, keep in mind that he was drained after giving his blood to Sharon and he hadn't had a proper meal. some people just don't get hard when hungry.
Have MC gain her trust slowly until she falls for him. For example, I would love it if one day MC open his eyes and find Carmen with a axe about to cut MC head but unable to do it because of her own starting doubts about her feelings for MC. Just imagine Laurie reaction to that, trying to straight out kill her. Even Sharon I doubt would remain untouched.
Sharon has a distaste for violence, but considered how she reacted finding out it was an ambush, she has the knack for dispensating it.
And I welcome her becoming a real asset in MC's asset. And I hope she gets half as awesome as Andrew. He is phenomenal.
that's also another reason why I wasn't against Marrick teaching her, she doesn't have the physique to be a fighter/bodyguard but she could become a great hacker/intel gatherer, she could hack police databases, gather informations on suspicious activities, or even search the web for enemy activity
or maybe she just didn't want for MC to view Sharon as his Sire.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Love the new update even though it was short, played the entire game again prior to launching it so it took a while to get to the end. I gotta say god damned I am in love with Sharon!!! I have played some great games over the years here and admit that I fell in love with some digital characters before, but fucking wow! The slow burn is killing me but I love it just the same...

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes