4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yes, she is probably powerful enough she does not care a shit about those rules. And she probably does not seem to care either, given how bored she seems to be. But then again, vampire society does not know who is MC's sire, so they could have kill him regardless as he was a child created without permission of the Rebirth Camarilla.
There may be other catchs allowed, all for plot reasons.

What does HAM mean? never heard that one. But if I understand what you say, yes I don't want her hurt, not physically at least. I do want the kitten fight with Carmen, hehe.
To go ham is to put in an extraordinary, even aggressive, amount of effort

Reactions: Ayhsel

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
think about it this way.... if you don't have those powers you may be unable to protect Sharon from the thing in the woods or even the archon's "advances", yet if you have those powers, once you and Sharon get entralled, she would recieve them as a "wedding gift"
ok, i hear yaa, i CTRL'ed the game and got 25 prowess in the end but i didn't like it as much as i thought i would
when MC scratched that guy before meeting i was like wtf was that:D, like some cat scratched him but Sharon says thanks so that's a good thing :)
other thing when MC pushed Andrew, i didn't like that and didn't do it on my main path and after that Sharon is mad at you and went swinging with an axe :D

the last fight in the house with those hunters is also lame (poorly done) again kitty scratch the guy and he's dead LOL
also when MC threw Carmen, wtf is that :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but after when he was strangling her, that looked good/powerful :):cool:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
ok, i hear yaa, i CTRL'ed the game and got 25 prowess in the end but i didn't like it as much as i thought i would
when MC scratched that guy before meeting i was like wtf was that:D, like some cat scratched him but Sharon says thanks so that's a good thing :)
other thing when MC pushed Andrew, i didn't like that and didn't do it on my main path and after that Sharon is mad at you and went swinging with an axe :D

the last fight in the house with those hunters is also lame (poorly done) again kitty scratch the guy and he's dead LOL
also when MC threw Carmen, wtf is that :ROFLMAO:

but after when he was strangling her, that looked good/powerful :):cool:

you coul have got the claws without having to push Andrew

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
you coul have got the claws without having to push Andrew
yeah but you said prowess is AWESOME!, and it's +3 in stats...
but nevermind, all in all i didn't like it and to be honest, i'm a bit mad at myself for playing it again that way :cautious:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
yeah but you said prowess is AWESOME!, and it's +3 in stats...
but nevermind, all in all i didn't like it and to be honest, i'm a bit mad at myself for playing it again that way :cautious:
if you get lucky you can get 10 combat by doing two training sessions

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Damn!!!! after receiving a communication on twitter that Sisterly Lust is on steam, I just had a terrible realization. Given the heavy aspects of VTM that we love, this game will never be able to be on Steam, as copyright will eat it alive. A total pity, as it would allow Devs to have more monetizable reach!!

I am a supporter, but I really think this game could do way more that what is currently getting on Patreon. I mean, I am biased of course, if you support a game on patreon for a year on a 5 dollar basis, you are essentially paying the full price of Bloodlines 2 (regular edition), so it is no wonder that I think it would be a huge success.

What a real pity!! This game would be a huge success! and it is not like VTM is not already adult content.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damn!!!! after receiving a communication on twitter that Sisterly Lust is on steam, I just had a terrible realization. Given the heavy aspects of VTM that we love, this game will never be able to be on Steam, as copyright will eat it alive. A total pity, as it would allow Devs to have more monetizable reach!!

I am a supporter, but I really think this game could do way more that what is currently getting on Patreon. I mean, I am biased of course, if you support a game on patreon for a year on a 5 dollar basis, you are essentially paying the full price of Bloodlines 2 (regular edition), so it is no wonder that I think it would be a huge success.

What a real pity!!
Wow they allowed Sisterly Lust is on steam...i didn't expect that considering it's pretty much pure incest....and yet Being a dik is forbidden in my country because reassons...

Hm i don't think there would be large copyright problems, it's clear that the dev uses VTM as background/inspiration but how much of that would cause copyright problems... i mean nearly all vampiere storys have a lot in commen, he would probably need to change a few names like 'diablerie' or rename titel for the Archons...

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
For me the only good vampire VN. Could use animations and sound but other then that great! Sharon is just great ^^

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow they allowed Sisterly Lust is on steam...i didn't expect that considering it's pretty much pure incest....and yet Being a dik is forbidden in my country because reassons...

Hm i don't think there would be large copyright problems, it's clear that the dev uses VTM as background/inspiration but how much of that would cause copyright problems... i mean nearly all vampiere storys have a lot in commen, he would probably need to change a few names like 'diablerie' or rename titel for the Archons...
Wait what? why would they dislike Badik, is the most cliche setting possible... I don't think any of the word used so far could give them a problem. Nos is the closer they got to explicitly saying something, and the word Nosferatu is because of the old movie precisely to not pay copyright about Dracula (at least that is what they told me), so it would be kind of hypocrite.
Even the word diablerie is not just VTM related.

So you maybe right... I have my doubts, but I hope you are right. I doubt devs are even thinking about it, but they really should.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019

What a real pity!! This game would be a huge success! and it is not like VTM is not already adult content.
It's on itch. Maybe it will get on steam too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait what? why would they dislike Badik, is the most cliche setting possible... I don't think any of the word used so far could give them a problem. Nos is the closer they got to explicitly saying something, and the word Nosferatu is because of the old movie precisely to not pay copyright about Dracula (at least that is what they told me), so it would be kind of hypocrite.
Even the word diablerie is not just VTM related.

So you maybe right... I have my doubts, but I hope you are right. I doubt devs are even thinking about it, but they really should.
Yeah that's the big question Badik has no things which are against any rules (there a lot of games which have more extrem content) and DPC himself doesn't seem to know the exact reason either, as far as he says on steam chat...
one shoudn't try to understand german law...it has more diversity than Einsteins theory of relativity :eek:

Yes thats my point too, the whole vampire genre has so many similarities that it should be near impossible to sue him for copyright.
Nosferatu is simply other word for Vampire i heard that in a few different games/movies Dracular the oldest i know of.
Special powers, inhumane strengh/speed, feeding other vamps for more powers, older vamps are stronger, hierarchy and organisations, Hunters...all of that is commonly used like in: Dracular, Underworld, Interview with the Vampire, Van Helsing just to name a few.

diablerie i heard only VTM though, but point is as long he don't uses any names related to VTM like the Camarilla, the Sabbat and change the origin with Cain a bit, i highly doubt there will be copyright problems...
So far my opinion as a non lawsuit

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
diablerie i heard only VTM though, but point is as long he don't uses any names related to VTM like the Camarilla, the Sabbat and change the origin with Cain a bit, i highly doubt there will be copyright problems...
So far my opinion as a non lawsuit
Well we do have the beauty in the red dream, which is no doubt an improvement over Cain. Who needs an old brother killer from the Bible when you can have a smiling naked beauty invading your dreams all covered in sweet blood...
Now that is a dream that would make for a very wet ending...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
What are the toughts on the red woman who turned us? Do we hate her, want her dead or...?
I mean, i love Sharon, she is sweet and beautiful and will give my life for her but damn that red beauty was fire :love:

Reactions: Blue Diamond

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Or author can just, you know, reach out to Paradox and try to make things official. With Bloodlines 2 around the corner, they might be actually willing to make a deal, especially since the game is really well done.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Kalrotix

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well we do have the beauty in the red dream, which is no doubt an improvement over Cain. Who needs an old brother killer from the Bible when you can have a smiling naked beauty invading your dreams all covered in sweet blood...
Now that is a dream that would make for a very wet ending...
Well if you have Cain, in some very old legends Lillith might have been described as a vampire and she was also the first wive of Adam according to some legends. She would be even older. :p

Reactions: Ayhsel and Kalrotix
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes