4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
My theory is that the dremgirl is Lilith, the emblem that was shown where the Sire met the MC looks like a derivative of llith's sigil. My theory is that the redhead is the reason why the MC can't get an erection... the Sire used some sort of hypnosis to lock his junk so it would only react to her, the dreamgirl is on the other hand doing everything in her power to dispell it.
Why would she not want him to freely have an erection? IIRC Sharon stated all male Vampires have this problem.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Why would she not want him to freely have an erection? IIRC Sharon stated all male Vampires have this problem.
Keep in mind Sharon is adept at twisting the truth, and if she knew that to be the truth, why did she reach to MC's junk, when she could clearly see it wasn't working? because most males don't get to drink vampire blood befoere sex. and as MC stated it was more powerful than regular blood. and when Sharon hinted at her being the one that was denied, it was made obvious she did everything in her power for MC to get it up:
1) She made him meditate to regain humanity
2) she fed him her blood despite Carmen sitting in the cage. she obviously wanted MC to be supercharged
The redhead put a lock on his hardware so other women couldn't ride it

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe it's because i haven't even finished even chapter 1, but i the impression i got was that Sharon spoke more of sexual urges - and vampires as a whole sublimating It on blood-drinking - than junk functionality as such. And ironically the MC seems to suffer from the opposite, as he points out himself to being more distracted by eye candy than he ever was when breathing.

• Wow
Reactions: Kalrotix and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is this game as boring as 'Life with Mary'? Genuinely asking.
Absolutely not, but as you can see from my avatar and sign I might not be the most objective person to answer.

However, I do try to be objective.

If you are in for a quick fap, move on. There is no sex scene, just some nudity for now. The story, however, is really good and totally worth it. Life with Mary is just another pure love story of the girl coming to live with you. In Rebirth there is a huge underlying plot that does not revolve about love and it is what is driving the story. I could go into details but they would be spoilers. Make yourself a favor and download it. And let me know later what you think.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Absolutely not, but as you can see from my avatar and sign I might not be the most objective person to answer.

If you are in for a quick fap, move on. There is no sex scene, just some nudity for now. The story, however, is really good and totally worth it. Life with Mary is just another pure love story of the girl coming to live with you. In Rebirth there is a huge underlying plot that does not revolve about love and it is what is driving the story. I could go into details but they would be spoilers. Make yourself a favor and download it. And let me know later what you think.
the plot is just an excuse for MC to move in with Sharon... and I'm cool with that

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm sorry, the voices I hear as a Malkavian are quiet now (little bastards would not shut up all night) so I have no idea whether you mean it or not.
just look at the development MC lived in the city, he meets Sharon, they develop feelings and move to the suburbs where they foud a bigger house that would enable them to let Carmen and Laurie stay

Reactions: supermanz95

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
just look at the development MC lived in the city, he meets Sharon, they develop feelings and move to the suburbs where they foud a bigger house that would enable them to let Carmen and Laurie stay
I've gotta disagree with that. Like strongly disagree.
Does the plot serves to get that result? maybe. Is it the reason of the result? totally not. You don't need such a plot for a fledgling that was already being taught by Sharon to live with her.
In fact you could say that it hinders that objective. Why make MC sire disappear instead of simply making Sharon MC's sire so that he stays with her to learn ? Too complex to get such a silly result as living together.
Cohabitation is useful for relationship purposes, but it is not uncommon for vampires to live together, as it brings protection and it is easier to uphold the masquerade that way.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I've gotta disagree with that. Like strongly disagree.
Does the plot serves to get that result? maybe. Is it the reason of the result? totally not. You don't need such a plot for a fledgling that was already being taught by Sharon to live with her.
In fact you could say that it hinders that objective. Why make MC sire disappear instead of simply making Sharon MC's sire so that he stays with her to learn ? Too complex to get such a silly result as living together.
Cohabitation is useful for relationship purposes, but it is not uncommon for vampires to live together, as it brings protection and it is easier to uphold the masquerade that way.
because every true lovestory needs an antagonist... if MC' Sire decided to claim him, Sharon would go against her logical no-violence mentality, and go HAM on the redhead

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
because every true lovestory needs an antagonist... if MC' Sire decided to claim him, Sharon would go against her logical no-violence mentality, and go HAM on the redhead
Assuming that is the case, you have already included another reason for the plot, not just justifying cohabitation.

Nonetheless, I doubt they will follow such a silly path (and really hope they won't). Hopefully this will NOT be a pure love story.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Assuming that is the case, you have already included another reason for the plot, not just justifying cohabitation.

Nonetheless, I doubt they will follow such a silly path (and really hope they won't). Hopefully this will NOT be a pure love story.
lalalalal can't hear you.
Sharon is amazing, Carmen must be turned, Laurie is adorable (cut down the stupid "it's just the blood" mumbojumbo), Astrid needs a sun-tan, and the redhead... if only vampires could get pregnant, she could sire a dozen more

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lalalalal can't hear you.
Sharon is amazing, Carmen must be turned, Laurie is adorable (cut down the stupid "it's just the blood" mumbojumbo), Astrid needs a sun-tan, and the redhead... if only vampires could get pregnant, she could sire a dozen more
You are making all the voices in my head scream with rage: you missed the beauty in the red dream!!

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016

Alright, I'll give it a try. Just like you, I'm a fan of anything vampire related and right now there's quite a lack of any quality material in that genre, especially erotic games. That's why this game sparked my interest. But since it's being developed by LikesBlondes, I'm a bit cautious. Hopefully it's not just another cutesy love story, but this time with vampires.

Last edited:

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Alright, I'll give it a try. Just like you, I'm a fan of anything vampire related and right now there's quite a lack of any quality material in that genre, especially erotic games. That's why this game sparked my interest. But since it's being developed by LikesBlondes, I'm a bit cautious. Hopefully it's not just another cutesy love story, but this time with vampires.
It isn´t cutsy so far :cool:

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes