4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
So much hostility for Astrid, you all have to stop and take a moment to see her potential. With the MC growing in power I'm sure soon enough he'll be strong enough to break her and turn her into a nice obedient pet, at which time she can be turned over to Merric. That ugly bastard seems to be going above and beyond to help out and he should be rewarded.
I personally would rather put the archon in a cage, the cage in one of the NOS-hideaouts so that they made feed on him whenever they want - basically all the time that is. And secondly I would keep Astrid in my own personal cage as well ... probably behind a hidden door in the bedroom where she may listen to all the nightlong make-out-sessions between the MC and Sharon .. or the MC and Sharon an Laurie ... or even Carmen ..:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nekura

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So much hostility for Astrid, you all have to stop and take a moment to see her potential. With the MC growing in power I'm sure soon enough he'll be strong enough to break her and turn her into a nice obedient pet, at which time she can be turned over to Merric. That ugly bastard seems to be going above and beyond to help out and he should be rewarded.
and Brorrick doesn't deserve backstabbing... Astrid probably has Touch of Decay working through her snatch
I'm not sure the Archon would take too kindly to that.
When I'l ask for a bitch opinion, I'll consult the archon, till then no one cares

I personally would rather put the archon in a cage, the cage in one of the NOS-hideaouts so that they made feed on him whenever they want - basically all the time that is. And secondly I would keep Astrid in my own personal cage as well ... probably behind a hidden door in the bedroom where she may listen to all the nightlong make-out-sessions between the MC and Sharon .. or the MC and Sharon an Laurie ... or even Carmen ..:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I think you forgot few names

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
To be fair, Astrid’s role in “our” troubles isn’t as clearly defined as we are somewhat led to believe.

On first glance she certainly seems the typical evil ex character, having scarred Sharon at least emotionally in a very impactful way. In time however the MC's Auspex ability or Sharon herself might allow for a glimpse into what ultimately broke them apart: Astrid’s hunger for blood, her beastly nature taking over, her thirst for power or her disdain for mortal clothing.

And while the blonde horror seems close or even subservient to the Archon (for now), would she really consent to merely being another henchperson? Keep in mind this is at least a WoD/VTM adjacent setting. There’s always some sinister third or fourth party pulling strings in the background, preying on everyone else’s vices and hidden agendas (…the Landlady! I’m calling it right now. There are simply no naturally occurring “Landladies” in adult VNs!).

In conclusion: Harden your tender selves against Astrid’s/Laurie’s/Sharon’s/Carmen’s/Merek’s/Andrew’s inevitable “I did it for you/us!” moment.

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
Ab-spliffing-to-lutely brilliant! Would always appreciate (WAY!) more choices much more frequently, especially a choice to abstain from any and EVERY action which might eventually lead to even the slightest sexual/romantic plotline or even a scene. Lisn' 'ere, son; I just done got my In Real Life-long wish and was finally turned into a superior being; mortal coil, and by extension the urges related, finally gone and replaced by a single, simple need for sustenance. PERSONALLY and with utter honesty I could not ask for a more perfect existence.
Too early to try and rate this on any scale yet, other than with an unbeating-heartfelt "PLEASE hurry production along!" plea.

Finally I thought I'd give a couple of TOTAL n00b13-pointers, just if you don't care about mind-control and wish to be both adequately stealthy AND absolutely lethal should an operation fail to remain covert. So SPOILERS AHEAD! Just a heads up. Nothing MAJOR! Just a couple first choices, feeding and general attitude. Look away now, you've been warned.
Okay, here goes;

I AM STILL UNCERTAIN WHETHER OR NOT THIS GAME IS SOMETIMES A BIT RANDOM REGARDLESS OF CHOICES MADE! I SEEM TO HAVE GAINED STEALTH 6 WITH CHARISMA EITHER 3 OR 6 USING THE SAME EXACT CHOICES LISTED BELOW! ...aaand after more testing I've had some seriously weird stats on Charisma, same Choices, different Cha. Factor of +- three points. And combat truly does seem to be a bit random? I cannot TELL!!!

ANOTHER WEIRD UPDATE! This time around I had 11 Stealth, SOMEHOW managed to use Mindcontrol to make the bint in the bar look at me mid-conversation (don't ask me why that happened, it usually doesn't) so my Charisma was 6 but after CHOOSING to re-train with Eloise my prowess was 8 and Could Not Fight Off Andrew, thus NO CLAWS! I could've sworn I've received the offer with 8 Prowess! Is this completely random?!? Have I taken too much Adderall or am I not taking enough Adderall? (-Rick Sanchez)

I decided to write this for the Balanced-skillset with low to no interest in Charisma and the associated Mindcontrol-rubbage. This bloke is going to be able to pick some if not most locks and in we sneak, but should the Fabled Faeces hit the Proverbial Propeller, he'll ALSO be able to eviscerate enemies with evident ease. Do bear in mind that these choices most likely (hopefully) lock out or at least make it harder to pursue any future romance with Sharon and ESPECIALLY the fact that none but the Dev and maybe their trusted mates know how Devious a Devil's Deal these claws actually ARE and whether or not it's wise to choose (one of?) your Gift(s) this early in the game. If based in VtM as has been thus far, I'd wager choosing the claws means your Sire, whilst clearly so ancient she's VERY few generations removed from Caine himself, was sired by a, or even The Real OG, as in Original Gangrel from whom all animalistic, loner-Kindred, sorry, VAMPIRES, are descended. Again, this isn't Vampire The Masquerade, but my thinking goes along these lines. And rest assured as the game develops and different gifts present 'emselves, I shall favour brain over brawn. BUT! Early Game Survival! I mean a FIXED 25 points on your Prowess is devastating against humans and I'd say against quite a few Leeches, as well! So this is... you know, ONE way to get them. And still get decent Stealth! (OR Charisma? I haven't the foggiest, YOU test that questline, heh...)

Generally avoid everything even remotely romantic and be aggressive, just don't flirt or joke with Sharon or anyone, don't check up on your Landlady, be a prick, you get the gist. Get a bit MEAN, and DEFINITELY SHOVE OFF ANDREW IF YOU ARE ABLE, for that especially seems to be a prerequisite and/or the final show of aggression to become eligible for accepting the Gift of the CLAWS, not sure, but this was my combo and I got Stealth 11 AND the claws which thus far is my personal best (and seemingly regardless of my choices, I ended up with Cha either 3 or 6). Tried to train more stealth on another run and felt the surge of anger but the claws didn't appear, Markus did. I'm not 100% about the romance/creep/joker-factor is, here, but I'd not risk it on your first try. Be distant and rude. TOTAL GUESS, HERE, BUT; First time you Rise afore Sharon, Peeking under her blanket as she Slumbers results in some creeping BUT finishes with a message I understood meant utter dis-interest in her dead body. My hope is that it removes MC's curiosity and thus as much of the Romance-plotline as possible, giving me at least a choice in the matter. Time will tell.

First Feeding! Very Important!
So many tries on my first run, hehh! And I mean I went FAR into some choices and STILL returned to this crucial choice. Also tried Quit/Reloading Alley&Club MANY times, thinking the underlying scent (and thus the profession of the Donor) might be randomised (and affect something in the future). I still have no clue which scenes might be random and I'm not sure if even the few I suspect actually ARE random!!

I'd Feed off the bloke in the Apartment, for this will raise your Stealth to 6. This is a huge increase AND we get another guaranteed Stealth-session hardcoded into the Storyline, all without losing any chances to raise Prowess at that point and hopefully get those claws. Trying to create a stealthy-but-strong Ranger, not a slap-killable Rogue, should a D&D-analogy be of help. If you have NO interest in stealth, just SLAYING, go straight to the Alley!

Should your first Choice be the Alley (After dozens of Clean Start-runs with starting to feel the safest fucking choice to actually get the damn claws...) with a struggle in mind, you won't find a fight here. Just a drunkard and obviously this isn't stealthy or charismatic in the least, it wasn't even physically taxing BUT you got your 6 Prowess and probably don't need this "guide" to become even more of an unkillable Hulk DUM! ..urr.. meen SMASH!

Aaand going to the club SHOULD trigger your Vulcan Mindmeld-nonsense of which I am not a fan (yet, AND WHICH SEEMS TO BE RANDOM UNLESS (if even then) IT'S YOUR FIRST CHOICE), nor do I know ANYTHING further related to plotline development, especially the Hunter-fight outcome, should you choose this. I am intrigued, I admit, but I know Mindcontrol is ALWAYS a gamble, even with mere mewling mortals, let alone trying to use it against any of my Elder Kindre-- VAMPIRES, that is.

AFTER A WHOLE LOT OF TESTING I AM RATHER CERTAIN THAT NO MATTER HOW YOU MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH THESE TWO PREREQUISITES, THE CLAWS ARE OFFERED; You MUST be able to throw Andrew off you, and it might even be that unless you are able, the second prerequisite has already been forfeit, for you must (regardless of HOW, apparently) have attained a certain level of Prowess, (OUTDATED, EDITED) over six seemed plausible and I thought eight WAS verified. This was not the case this run. If you strike lucky and manage to hit that huge, angry lesbian so she'll call you just CLOSE to worthless but maybe not totally, I think you might be able to train with Merrick instead when given the choice and still get the claws. Despite your first meal? I. Don't. Know. Even with Skipping, this is a LOT of testing and time wasted.

Don't Check on Landlady, Don't Thank Back, Do Peek 1st Time(Covering her should raise compassion? Totally unknown, but if you wanna C a nice, if lifeless C-cup, go for it. Shouldn't matter, but I've been wrong oh, so many times with this game...), don't obey her blindly after Ass-trid but Ask Why(challenging her? Impact unknown), Throw Off Andrew(An absolute must! Not sure about much, but this seems crucial), (Put Your Clothes Back On, haven't even tested the alternative) and (the following did NOT work my last run, but I'm nigh certain it did with the same stats&choices on a run before that) MAYBE train fighting again depending on your Prowess? (seems random, and if you do exceedingly well the first time there's not a lot to be gained from the second session, I DO NOT KNOW!!! I just made every Fighter-decision and ended up with Prowess 16, and after Claws it was the same old 25 as I got with as low as ... Eight I think? (I though Prowess 8 was VERIFIED, but a fresh game proved me wrong, again!) BUT IF YOU MANAGE TO Get Claws, you get 25 Prowess. Not previous Prowess+25, it just sets it to 25. Everytime. No more, no less. Unless I'm proven wrong, once again.

SO, hopefully that'll get your Vitae flowing, but even more hopefully there's new content on the near horizon! Thank the Developer(s) for this amazing vampire story! Too early to give scores, but thus far from a strong B+ to a slight A- and only because there is so VERY much banter on the lines of "Yes" or "He he.." and some unavoidable "flirts" and responses I would dearly wish to decide for myself. Remnants of lingering sexuality in a creature the males of which Sharon explicitly described all but utterly impotent without going to preposterous lengths to manage an erection whilst most females lose all interest in the pointless, repetitive act which only serves the purpose of compelling animals to sacrifice their own well-being if not their life in order to create the next generation. You would be amazed at how many species live their lives happily until they mate and die, almost like humans do, just only on the inside while several species quite literally bang once and drop dead. Or the female devours the male (also found in Homo Not-So-Sapient, but again only METAPHORICALLY sucking the life outta any bloke dumb enough to fall for their vicious wiles.)
So albeit birth-control is a non-issue, why would they? Let us be honest, here. Coitus is hardly all that 'sophisticated' an act, provides negligible amounts of pleasure under the best of circumstances without EVEN taking the newfound mega-ecstasy-bliss gained from blood into account and is in absolutely no way a requirement for the propagation and continued 'survival' of the 'species'. Be vampires the product of some Sosio-PATHETIC Skyfaery Cloudgoblin Überrüler In The Sky torturing innocents with a self-replicating, transmittable 'curse' or be it simple evolution, a virus or bacterium that needs to be passed by the blood into a dying gastronomic system (to fend off the natural immunity system, maybe?), with lesser effects (contamination being fought unless a third dose is administered) on patients very much alive, whom yet ingest the carrier-vitae enough times to establish a presence enough to defeat the body's automatic defences (Thralls) whilst stimulating areas of the brain responsible for excretion of oxytocin and dopamine, making the subject mimic feelings of love and causing irrevocable obsession towards the genetic makeup of the one responsible for contaminating them. This happens during natural childbirth, and the sudden release of hormones (mainly oxytocin) after all that pain is the reason most mothers are unreasonably attached to their children, despite what fucking cunts they grow up to become. Oh, how I wish Almighty Science could explain the Nos-ability to Hide In Plain Sight, for if there's something I truly loathe, it's all these ludicrous, illogical Organised Superstitions waging war over whose Skydaddy is the least despicable. Can't we keep these laughable flights of fancy in fantasy literature and games where they belong, not brainrape children with this (quite literally) unbelievable tosh in schools?!? Pretty please? Let's evolve just a tiny little bit, yeah? Dude, pray to your Rainbow-crapping Unicorn 'god' all you want, but don't force this harmful, utter garbage on someone too young to see through the oh, so obvious holes in your Holey Books, mmkay? I'd apologise for the religulous rant, but I actually hope I offended some gullible person enough to make them really THINK for once. Just ONCE.
-Sanguinarium

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ab-spliffing-to-lutely brilliant! Would always appreciate (WAY!) more choices much more frequently, especially a choice to abstain from any and EVERY action which might eventually lead to even the slightest sexual/romantic plotline or even a scene. Lisn' 'ere, son; I just done got my In Real Life-long wish and was finally turned into a superior being; mortal coil, and by extension the urges related, finally gone and replaced by a single, simple need for sustenance. PERSONALLY and with utter honesty I could not ask for a more perfect existence.
Too early to try and rate this on any scale yet, other than with an unbeating-heartfelt "PLEASE hurry production along!" plea. Finally I thought I'd give a couple of TOTAL n00b13-pointers, just if you don't care about mind-control and wish to be both adequately stealthy AND absolutely lethal should an operation fail to remain covert. So SPOILERS AHEAD! Just a heads up. Nothing MAJOR! Just a couple first choices, feeding and general attitude. Look away now, you've been warned.
Okay, here goes;

I AM STILL UNCERTAIN WHETHER OR NOT THIS GAME IS SOMETIMES A BIT RANDOM REGARDLESS OF CHOICES MADE! I SEEM TO HAVE GAINED STEALTH 6 WITH CHARISMA EITHER 3 OR 6 USING THE SAME EXACT CHOICES LISTED BELOW! ...aaand after more testing I've had some seriously weird stats on Charisma, same Choices, different Cha. Factor of +- three points. And combat truly does seem to be a bit random? I cannot TELL!!!

I decided to write this for the Balanced-skillset with low to no interest in Charisma and the associated Mindcontrol-rubbage. This bloke is going to be able to pick some if not most locks and in we sneak, but should the Fabled Faeces hit the Proverbial Propeller, he'll ALSO be able to eviscerate enemies with evident ease. Do bear in mind that these choices most likely (hopefully) lock out or at least make it harder to pursue any future romance with Sharon and ESPECIALLY the fact that none but the Dev and maybe their trusted mates know how Devious a Devil's Deal these claws actually ARE and whether or not it's wise to choose (one of?) your Gift(s) this early in the game. If based in VtM as has been thus far, I'd wager choosing the claws means your Sire, whilst clearly so ancient she's VERY few generations removed from Caine himself, was sired by a, or even The Real OG, as in Original Gangrel from whom all animalistic, loner-Kindred, sorry, VAMPIRES, are descended. Again, this isn't Vampire The Masquerade, but my thinking goes along these lines. And rest assured as the game develops and different gifts present 'emselves, I shall favour brain over brawn. BUT! Early Game Survival! I mean a FIXED 25 points on your Prowess is devastating against humans and I'd say against quite a few Leeches, as well! So this is... you know, ONE way to get them. And still get decent Stealth! (OR Charisma? I haven't the foggiest, YOU test that questline, heh...)

Generally avoid everything even remotely romantic and be aggressive, just don't flirt or joke with Sharon or anyone, don't check up on your Landlady, be a prick, you get the gist. Get a bit MEAN, and DEFINITELY SHOVE OFF ANDREW IF YOU ARE ABLE, for that especially seems to be a prerequisite and/or the final show of aggression to become eligible for accepting the Gift of the CLAWS, not sure, but this was my combo and I got Stealth 11 AND the claws which thus far is my personal best (and seemingly regardless of my choices, I ended up with Cha either 3 or 6). Tried to train more stealth on another run and felt the surge of anger but the claws didn't appear, Markus did. I'm not 100% about the romance/creep/joker-factor is, here, but I'd not risk it on your first try. Be distant and rude. TOTAL GUESS, HERE, BUT; First time you Rise afore Sharon, Peeking under her blanket as she Slumbers results in some creeping BUT finishes with a message I understood meant utter dis-interest in her dead body. My hope is that it removes MC's curiosity and thus as much of the Romance-plotline as possible, giving me at least a choice in the matter. Time will tell.

First Feeding! Very Important!
So many tries on my first run, hehh! And I mean I went FAR into some choices and STILL returned to this crucial choice. Also tried Quit/Reloading Alley&Club MANY times, thinking the underlying scent (and thus the profession of the Donor) might be randomised (and affect something in the future). I still have no clue which scenes might be random and I'm not sure if even the few I suspect actually ARE random!!

I'd Feed off the bloke in the Apartment, for this will raise your Stealth to 6. This is a huge increase AND we get another guaranteed Stealth-session hardcoded into the Storyline, all without losing any chances to raise Prowess at that point and hopefully get those claws. Trying to create a stealthy-but-strong Ranger, not a slap-killable Rogue, should a D&D-analogy be of help. If you have NO interest in stealth, just SLAYING, go straight to the Alley!

Should your first Choice be the Alley with a struggle in mind, you won't find a fight here. Just a drunkard and obviously this isn't stealthy or charismatic in the least, it wasn't even physically taxing BUT you got your 6 Prowess and probably don't need this "guide" to become even more of an unkillable Hulk DUM! ..urr.. meen SMASH!

Aaand going to the club SHOULD trigger your Vulcan Mindmeld-nonsense of which I am not a fan (yet), nor do I know of ANY further plotline development, especially the Hunter-fight outcome.

AFTER A WHOLE LOT OF TESTING I AM RATHER CERTAIN THAT NO MATTER HOW YOU MANAGE TO ACCOMPLISH THESE TWO PREREQUISITES, THE CLAWS ARE OFFERED; You MUST be able to throw Andrew off you, and it might even be that unless you are able, the second prerequisite has already been forfeit, for you must (regardless of HOW, apparently) have attained a certain level of Prowess, over six seems plausible, eight is verified. If you strike lucky and manage to hit that huge, angry lesbian so she'll call you just CLOSE to worthless but maybe not totally, I think you might be able to train with Merrick instead when given the choice and still get the claws. Despite your first meal. I. Don't. Know. Even with Skipping, this is a LOT of testing and time wasted.

Don't Check on Landlady, Don't Thank Back, Do Peek 1st Time(?), don't obey but Ask Why(?), Throw Off Andrew(!), (Put Your Clothes Back On, haven't even tested the alternative) and MAYBE train fighting again depending on your Prowess? (seems random, and if you do exceedingly well the first time there's not a lot to be gained from the second session, I DO NOT KNOW!!! I just made every Fighter-decision and ended up with Prowess 16, and after Claws it was the same old 25 as I got with as low as ... Eight I think? (Prowess 8 VERIFIED) Get Claws == Get 25 Prowess. Everytime. No more, no less.
SO, hopefully that'll get you going, but even more hopefully there's new content on the horizon! Thank the Developer(s) for this amazing vampire story!
-Sanguinarium
are you being sarcastic.png
I seriously can't tell
Is there any sex scenes in episode 1?
Nop. No sex in this game so far. You do get some nooodssss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moffy

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
There is sex with vampire mommy before she bite you.
Which makes one wonder: Do the sire and the vamp-MC share a common trait in their rather unusual carnal appetites? Additionally, he gets those peculiar visions of Lilith excuse me …a lithe female figure (who looks hauntingly like Missy from AL). Someone already alluded to the lustfulness as a possible nod to the malkavian curse, while Sharon’s preoccupation with controlling her beast as well as her power set and friendship with the nos community point towards some brujah-like ancestry.

Combining these quirks could be the characters’ ultimate key towards staving of undead ennui and to achieve a “happy never-end”.

You know, as opposed to Astrid, who has all the eccentric hallmarks of a mad toreador being pushed by her curse towards ever increasing excesses as a way to feed her numerous appetites and stave of immortal boredom.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
, SOMEHOW managed to use Mindcontrol to make the bint in the bar look at me mid-conversation (don't ask me why that happened, it usually doesn't) so my Charisma was 6 but after CHOOSING to re-train with Eloise my prowess was 8 and Could Not Fight Off Andrew, thus NO CLAWS! I could've sworn I've received the offer with 8 Prowess! Is this completely random?!? Have I taken too much Adderall or am I not taking enough Adderall? (-Rick Sanchez)
you do realise you don't have to push Andrew and still get all the required stats?
feed in the club as Sharon would suggest, take 2 training sessions with Eloise, wait to make sure the landlady is safe, and take any stealthy choice with Marrick

Mar 28, 2018
Although it is implied, you don't actually see any sex with the redhead sire in the pool, and as the Tags are [ 3DCG, Adventure, Male protagonist, Big tits, MILF, Paranormal, Superpowers ], it seems that there will be no sex at all between the MC and anyone - until the dev decides to put some in ...

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
This game is driving me up the padded walls of my circular cell, right now. I did EVERYTHING a nice, courteous, respectful and CHARISMATIC guy could POSSIBLY do, from the beginning of ep1 to the 'We will now save your game'-part, and whilst my prowess and stealth steadily rose to 8 without my doing anything to train them, even ordering Merrick to board up the peephole, my Charisma went from 6 (Club) blahblahblahNiceBlokeThingsblahblah to 11 for an eternity and after more niceties and NO PEEKING, no throwing off Andrew, FINALLY to 13 where it stayed until I said hello to the Huntress/Pianist for the +2 and that was my run. Not a SINGLE Gift offered, Stealth 8, Prowess 8 and Charisma a measly godsbedamned FIFTEEN! Can one even GET a Cha-based Gift in ep1? Am I actually SO insane in the membrane that what I think are nice and charismatic things (or at least have been all MY long-arse life) are somehow OFFENSIVE these fucked-up days?! Chivalry truly lies dead and long-buried, should that be the case. But the REAL mindfuck is that I just completed a run with both Claws AND Obfuscation, oops, WRONG GAME, SANG! ...I meant Invisibility. With Charisma a solid five. 25/5/25. I was ready to make this my official (and the fourth, last Save Slot for ep2!) when I decided to save before the game does, loaded up (oh, so very many saves before finding the one of which I speak) a previous one where I magically had Claws AND Invisibility --- and a charisma score of fi-- SIX?!? There it remained, despite all my Good Guy-choices, until I spoke to the Huntress and got it to 8. And of course this was a testrun-save so my damn 'name' is just kudfh or asdjhg or, well, you get the picture. Well, the mystery deepens, still! I have been thrown to the floor by Andrew with an 8 Prowess, and I've thrown HIM to the floor with a bleedin' FIVE! I just don't fucking get it... Do the choices matter, does reloading matter, choosing something and scrolling up to choose something else without actually LOADING, what about that shit and finally if some scenes are more or less Random, could anyone have such bad luck as to fuck up EVERY random Charisma check? I sure hope SKIPPING doesn't fuck shit up, I got it set to stop at Unread, Transitions AND After Choices and I'm 99.99% certain it doesn't choose SHIT for me as I Skip, but maybe the game doesn't like a Skipper? 'Read the story, son, despite having read it a dozen times already!'-kinda deal? Okay, tinfoil hat, please? Anyone? No? ...I should have come prepared... I'll try what Raptus suggested, but I don't think the Claws are offered unless I show aggression towards Andrew. If memory serves I once had Prowess 10+ and didn't get offered the Claws. Oh welp, if this doesn't work, I'm just going to say sod all to the bloody Charisma-stat and go with my Invisible Poisonclaws, I mean c'mon.. Even Sharon said that combination was more rare than an unmolested altarboy, and BOY are THOSE rare. Disgusting butt-Holey Men... Not launching into a rant, but MAN those greedy 'god is angry, give us some money'-arseholes have a lot of influence seeing how easily they swept the THOUSANDS of molested altarboy-cases under the rug like *snap*. Almost like magic. Maybe their 'god' DOES exist against ALL reason and logic, but if so, that Celestial Cunt is a bit too 'loving' if it allows something like that and even helps hush it all up. How fucking influential must an organisation be if it can make thousands of cases of homosexual childrape from all over the world just disappear? Terrifying today even in its logic-weakened state, think how it was during the Inquisition.. Just food for thought, for those capable of independent, rational thinking. And THOSE people are becoming pretty godsbedamned scarce on this Planet of The Gullible Apes. -Sanguinarium

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game is driving me up the padded walls of my circular cell, right now. I did EVERYTHING a nice, courteous, respectful and CHARISMATIC guy could POSSIBLY do, from the beginning of ep1 to the 'We will now save your game'-part, and whilst my prowess and stealth steadily rose to 8 without my doing anything to train them, even ordering Merrick to board up the peephole, my Charisma went from 6 (Club) blahblahblahNiceBlokeThingsblahblah to 11 for an eternity and after more niceties and NO PEEKING, no throwing off Andrew, FINALLY to 13 where it stayed until I said hello to the Huntress/Pianist for the +2 and that was my run. Not a SINGLE Gift offered, Stealth 8, Prowess 8 and Charisma a measly godsbedamned FIFTEEN! Can one even GET a Cha-based Gift in ep1? Am I actually SO insane in the membrane that what I think are nice and charismatic things (or at least have been all MY long-arse life) are somehow OFFENSIVE these fucked-up days?! Chivalry truly lies dead and long-buried, should that be the case. But the REAL mindfuck is that I just completed a run with both Claws AND Obfuscation, oops, WRONG GAME, SANG! ...I meant Invisibility. With Charisma a solid five. 25/5/25. I was ready to make this my official (and the fourth, last Save Slot for ep2!) when I decided to save before the game does, loaded up (oh, so very many saves before finding the one of which I speak) a previous one where I magically had Claws AND Invisibility --- and a charisma score of fi-- SIX?!? There it remained, despite all my Good Guy-choices, until I spoke to the Huntress and got it to 8. And of course this was a testrun-save so my damn 'name' is just kudfh or asdjhg or, well, you get the picture. Well, the mystery deepens, still! I have been thrown to the floor by Andrew with an 8 Prowess, and I've thrown HIM to the floor with a bleedin' FIVE! I just don't fucking get it... Do the choices matter, does reloading matter, choosing something and scrolling up to choose something else without actually LOADING, what about that shit and finally if some scenes are more or less Random, could anyone have such bad luck as to fuck up EVERY random Charisma check? I sure hope SKIPPING doesn't fuck shit up, I got it set to stop at Unread, Transitions AND After Choices and I'm 99.99% certain it doesn't choose SHIT for me as I Skip, but maybe the game doesn't like a Skipper? 'Read the story, son, despite having read it a dozen times already!'-kinda deal? Okay, tinfoil hat, please? Anyone? No? ...I should have come prepared... I'll try what Raptus suggested, but I don't think the Claws are offered unless I show aggression towards Andrew. If memory serves I once had Prowess 10+ and didn't get offered the Claws. Oh welp, if this doesn't work, I'm just going to say sod all to the bloody Charisma-stat and go with my Invisible Poisonclaws, I mean c'mon.. Even Sharon said that combination was more rare than an unmolested altarboy, and BOY are THOSE rare. Disgusting butt-Holey Men... Not launching into a rant, but MAN those greedy 'god is angry, give us some money'-arseholes have a lot of influence seeing how easily they swept the THOUSANDS of molested altarboy-cases under the rug like *snap*. Almost like magic. Maybe their 'god' DOES exist against ALL reason and logic, but if so, that Celestial Cunt is a bit too 'loving' if it allows something like that and even helps hush it all up. How fucking influential must an organisation be if it can make thousands of cases of homosexual childrape from all over the world just disappear? Terrifying today even in its logic-weakened state, think how it was during the Inquisition.. Just food for thought, for those capable of independent, rational thinking. And THOSE people are becoming pretty godsbedamned scarce on this Planet of The Gullible Apes. -Sanguinarium
First sorry but I cannot read such an impenetrable wall of text. I tried, but just can't

here I leave a quote of myself with a strategy that gives you both powers and maximum possible stats

I think you can yes, but you probably chose to feed originally in the alley right? I think that so far, the maximizing point strategy prefers feeding in the club, training with Elise, pushing Sharon's thrall, taking the claws, following Merrick to spy when given the choice, saying hello to the sexy girl and taking obfuscate for a result of:
Prowess: 25
Charisma: 13
Stealth: 25
The reason is that getting the powers fixes your ability at 25. So any point above 10/11 which is what you need to acquire the power is wasted. This strategy also has the highest possible charisma value, which could be the next power in line.

To get the results requires one or two successful random events. Of course, you can choose just by play through.
Note that training with elise and merrick, pushing Sharon's thrall, a lockpicking event with Sharon and a few more I cannot remember have RANDOM results, that depend on your current stats, so you may need to reload.

For more information you have an amazing walkthrough by Zoey Raven here. Just use that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-likesblondes.34331/post-3365812

Hope that helps. And next time, please don't write walls of texts. Edit your message so others can understand if you take the time to post.

Reactions: Blayo

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
Yup, randomised at least a bit. First time EVER that I somehow got caught after taking a peek when Sharon was still in torpor. 'You broke my trust, you think I don't know?' Taken that peek SO many times before and I've NEVER seen that scene, threw Andrew off with an 8 prow, waited with my clothes still off after the ritual feeding (to make the MC jealous in court or something), made a joke before Court and surprise, surprise, NO CLAWS OFFERED. Also, training with Eloise twice... Yay. From 3 to 5 I went. And somewhere in between choices it raised automatically (or was it after I threw off Andrew?) to 8. I give up.

I got a save with Claws and Invisibility, was nice to Laurie in the end (might've lied to her though, can't recall), Sharon let me cup her breast and placed her hand on mine as we Slumbered, so there's hope there that she and I will at least remain close friends, she trusts me and I let her drink her fill without stopping her, against ALL my instincts and intellect I chose to Trust a famished, close-to-torpor-wounded VAMPIRE not to drain me dry even as I felt myself getting weaker (still stings a bit, I would NEVER do that, vampires or not! "You can turn your back on a person, but you can never turn your back on a drug" from Fear and Loathing applies, I think..?) AND I can (un)live with my character's name being Crimsang instead of asdhgf. I don't think it matters all that much whether I got Charisma at 5 or at 8 by the end of the FIRST EPISODE, ffs.. Fucking telepathy, man, I might be able to disappear from view but that don't make me a bloody wizard, son. Leave that toss for the chaps in dresses and pointy hats, yar?
-Crimsang the Vampire, apparently..

Sanguine420

Jun 23, 2020
First sorry but I cannot read such an impenetrable wall of text. I tried, but just can't

here I leave a quote of myself with a strategy that gives you both powers and maximum possible stats

Note that training with elise and merrick, pushing Sharon's thrall, a lockpicking event with Sharon and a few more I cannot remember have RANDOM results, that depend on your current stats, so you may need to reload.

For more information you have an amazing walkthrough by Zoey Raven here. Just use that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-likesblondes.34331/post-3365812

Hope that helps. And next time, please don't write walls of texts. Edit your message so others can understand if you take the time to post.
First of all, apologies, I wasn't kidding about the Adderall (well, Concerta, but same diff) before, so my posts tend to become walls of text and often with a wholly unrelated rant as a bonus, so again I apologise for that. Also thanks for the advice, I wasn't looking for a walkthrough, I like to sort things out myself and I just used this Forum to vent my frustration in my pharmacy-speed addled state of mind. I'm very much an acquired taste (but smell better than canned sardines, I hope..) and one of those personalities that people either very much like or truly, viscerally hate, gnomesayen'? Anyways, sorries and thanks, and see y'all on the forum!
-Sang Da Fang Mang

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Yup, randomised at least a bit.
It’s odd to encounter a VN that quietly runs and somewhat favors RNG while the player does the whole familiar choice-based song-and-dance routine. Instead of, you know, the whole spiel where you simply accrue a fixed number of hidden points or switch some secret variable False/True depending on certain obvious actions or choices (hellooo Life with Mary!). Rebirth makes you roll the dice, secretly adds it up and when the time comes you might not even get told you effed up along the way.

Fits into the setting but does break immersion a bit, doesn’t it? You can make the same choices over and over in different playthroughs (you certainly did that, mate?) without realizing what went wrong. Might be an issue with the tabletop-turned-videogame mindset, that *loves* to create a false sense of replayability or in this case (en-)forcing rollbacks or save-scumming.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It’s odd to encounter a VN that quietly runs and somewhat favors RNG while the player does the whole familiar choice-based song-and-dance routine. Instead of, you know, the whole spiel where you simply accrue a fixed number of hidden points or switch some secret variable False/True depending on certain obvious actions or choices (hellooo Life with Mary!). Rebirth makes you roll the dice, secretly adds it up and when the time comes you might not even get told you effed up along the way.

Fits into the setting but does break immersion a bit, doesn’t it? You can make the same choices over and over in different playthroughs (you certainly did that, mate?) without realizing what went wrong. Might be an issue with the tabletop-turned-videogame mindset, that *loves* to create a false sense of replayability or in this case (en-)forcing rollbacks or save-scumming.
It is the only thing that I totally hate about this game. While it is awesome that some things like pushing Andrew could fail according to your values, I hate that it is random. I would like it: if it is high, you can do it, otherwise you can't. Of course, you will need to change and calibrate how learning points works. Back to the example, if under success you got the points and you only succeed if high enough, if you are low you can never catch up.

Oh well, at the end, load and reload will have to be.

Reactions: Sanguine420
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes