4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I did not get the feeling she was hosting it. More like just another guest. And I am almost sure her reason for giving MC attention was plain, old boredom and nothing else.
Lies! you spew Lies! She was obviously there for the MC, she was the host of that party. if she wasn't she would have left her clothes in the changing area

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She's the host of the party or at least an important figure of the house, that's why she asks the MC what he's doing there to later remember that they hired someone as a dj.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
D

Deleted member 2482011

She's the host of the party or at least an important figure of the house, that's why she asks the MC what he's doing there to later remember that they hired someone as a dj.
I gotta also ask, wouldn't the Archon be aware of the party being held in his territory and have some sort of clue who was in attendance?

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I gotta also ask, wouldn't the Archon be aware of the party being held in his territory and have some sort of clue who was in attendance?
That is one of the reasons I doubt she was the one arranging it. Given her "I am bore and I don't care about anything" it seems to me like she was just present. More likely, it wasn't even an official party, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on how high up she is in status. With the mc being the special way he is after his rebirth it kind of tells me she is something really powerful.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's a really good point, you would think the Archon would know about a gathering (of whatever kind for whatever purpose) of Vampires in his territory. Instead he doesn't seem to know about it nor MC's sire.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I believe the women were only brought out as "Blood Dolls" aka if the men wanted a pick-me-up, the girls were there as drinking vessals (Yes, I do mean containers), it actually says that much in the game, the men argued because that was all they had left in their lives, joy was an ancient feeling to them, only drinking and fighting was left.
Much of the lore for this game does seem to come from one source, but lets focus on what we learn in this game.
One of the MC's abilities may oneday be the ability to seem human, which is also from that other game, but as things are right now he has the same issues as all other vampire males, he doesnt have enough blood to satisfy the ladies...
Whatever the Dev decides to do, is up to them, and we all just have to wait and see.
But unlike the other vamp, MC is getting hornier with each day passing.....so he is certainly getting that hard-on power

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
People are asking, what we don't have claws? Is that possible in the game to not have claws but have other powers? Or is claws mandatory? Not having claws is a what if imagination?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
People are asking, what we don't have claws? Is that possible in the game to not have claws but have other powers? Or is claws mandatory? Not having claws is a what if imagination?
The powers you have are based on your stats and decisions at the time that they become available, whether likesblondes gives us a second chance later is up to them, but the decision does say "If I dont use them now, I may never get another chance" or something along those lines.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The powers you have are based on your stats and decisions at the time that they become available, whether likesblondes gives us a second chance later is up to them, but the decision does say "If I dont use them now, I may never get another chance" or something along those lines.
My strength points were( till now) far higher than stealth and intelligence. So if I have more points in stealth or intelligence would I have other power than claws?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Two Powers so far
Strength at the right point allowed you to get the claws, but you had to have 25 points I think
Then later you needed 25 Stealth to get the second power, Invisibility
We have yet to see the charisma one yet

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Two Powers so far
Strength at the right point allowed you to get the claws, but you had to have 25 points I think
Then later you needed 25 Stealth to get the second power, Invisibility
We have yet to see the charisma one yet
Your threshold numbers are a bit off for both you need >=10, when you get the power the related stat jumps to 25

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That is one of the reasons I doubt she was the one arranging it. Given her "I am bore and I don't care about anything" it seems to me like she was just present. More likely, it wasn't even an official party, though.
a new vampire walking into a domain checks in with the principe/archon to avoid having the blood hunt called on them, but seeing how powerful the Sire is, she wouldn't need to ask for anyone's permission. Since they have their own blood dolls, there's no need to go and hunt, and thus no attention brought to the archon.
She's also old so she probably knows the masquerade like the palm of her hand, and she probably used her mind controlling powers to alrer the memory of anyone that could report her.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
a new vampire walking into a domain checks in with the principe/archon to avoid having the blood hunt called on them, but seeing how powerful the Sire is, she wouldn't need to ask for anyone's permission. Since they have their own blood dolls, there's no need to go and hunt, and thus no attention brought to the archon.
She's also old so she probably knows the masquerade like the palm of her hand, and she probably used her mind controlling powers to alrer the memory of anyone that could report her.
Not always, there are different sects that don't follow Camarilla laws, also now the Camarilla is not as powerful as before.
There are cities under Anarch control or divided between different sects.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not always, there are different sects that don't follow Camarilla laws, also now the Camarilla is not as powerful as before.
There are cities under Anarch control or divided between different sects.
The way I understood was base on my assumption and something that happened explicitly in the novel.

Remember guys there was another girl in that party, that spoke before sire appeared. She said something like "the reunion is under the protection of the Temple". I assume that "Temple" was the name to call the Camarilla here. It can be that or it can be another group that is not the camarilla.

If it is the Camarilla, clearly sire has nothing to do, as people would have known about her. Most likely she being the strong vampire she is, just decided to show up. The fact that her clan seems to not be any of the known clans and her characteristics are not known to at least all vampires we have known, she is not a known member of vamp society, but it is unlikely she have no way to let herself in, either but others letting her in or she getting in without others permissions.

If it is another group, it is more likely she had something to do with the arrangement, but the way she behaved and spoke gave the feeling she was just there to enjoy the evening, and MC appearing was totally something that happened out of luck.

Only reason why I think this is important is for the future. I strongly don't think Sire cares at all about MC. I think she will eventually, but there was no underlying plot for MC becoming a vamp, nothing more than Sire toying with him out of boredom.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The way I understood was base on my assumption and something that happened explicitly in the novel.

Remember guys there was another girl in that party, that spoke before sire appeared. She said something like "the reunion is under the protection of the Temple". I assume that "Temple" was the name to call the Camarilla here. It can be that or it can be another group that is not the camarilla.

If it is the Camarilla, clearly sire has nothing to do, as people would have known about her. Most likely she being the strong vampire she is, just decided to show up. The fact that her clan seems to not be any of the known clans and her characteristics are not known to at least all vampires we have known, she is not a known member of vamp society, but it is unlikely she have no way to let herself in, either but others letting her in or she getting in without others permissions.

If it is another group, it is more likely she had something to do with the arrangement, but the way she behaved and spoke game the feeling she was just there to enjoy the evening, and MC appearing was totally something that happened out of luck.

Only reason why I think this is important is for the future. I strongly don't think Sire cares at all about MC. I think she will eventually, but there was no underlying plot for MC becoming a vamp, nothing more than Sire toying with him out of boredom.
Temple sounds more like Bahari (Followers of Lilith) or even Sabbat, the Camarilla is known as the Ivory Tower.
Remember how Sharon and the Archon don't know who the MC's sire can be.

I don't know about the future, but so far the game is pretty much Sharon focused. If our sire come back again it will be as a support character like the rest of the big shots.

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know about the future, but so far the game is pretty much Sharon focused. If our sire come back again it will be as a support character like the rest of the big shots.
It is possible, most of the stories I've read from Ptolemy have one main heroine and a few, ehh, satellites. But I really hope that is not the case. Sire and the beauty in the red dream better be main heroines too. Even Carmen can potentially become a fantastic LI. Maybe Laurie in the future too? Don't get me wrong, I love Sharon. But I want more.

Wait and hope.

Reactions: Ragnar

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
One of those games with no fap, but all story...really sucks you in (no pun). Really enjoyed this one...I always wait to see how long it takes for updates to come out, before donating. I hope this one gets seen through to the end, and I also hope like posts above mine that Sharon isn't the only LI...I kept expecting the woman that made him to come back into the picture, hopefully sooner rather than later that happens.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
but the way she behaved and spoke gave the feeling she was just there to enjoy the evening, and MC appearing was totally something that happened out of luck.
if only there was a clan known for mental disorder... maybe she shares the malvakian curse and she's bored when she's happy and happy when she's bored... it would also explain MC's hiperarousal

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if only there was a clan known for mental disorder... maybe she shares the malvakian curse and she's bored when she's happy and happy when she's bored... it would also explain MC's hiperarousal
I mean, the malkavian argument has been discussed before and can potentially explain any behavior. But I am not betting on MC being Malkavian.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes