4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Alright, I'll give it a try. Just like you, I'm a fan of anything vampire related and right now there's quite a lack of any quality material in that genre, especially erotic games. That's why this game sparked my interest. But since it's being developed by LikesBlondes, I'm a bit cautious. Hopefully it's not just another cutesy love story, but this time with vampires.
Well, while there's certainly a chemistry shaping up between Sharon & the MC, it's far from limited or even centered on It, as shown by the plottings of the Archon (a kind of sub-prince in the VN), Astrid, Markus & the Nos and so on.

Also, Laurie & Andrew make another nice dynamic.

Edit: corrected a weird mistake. Andrew & ASTRID, wtf?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalrotix

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
For the love of can a gentleman share a save for some reason none of minds will load and I had several towards the end of part 1

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think there's a good possibility if Sharon finds out u banges Astrid....things will get ugly...like she will cut ur dick
This undead experience is harder than I thought. First, I can't get it up. Once I managed to do it, it's get cut! That red headed bitch totally screwed me over!

I would not cheat on Sharon with Astrid. Sharon is too amazing for that. Now, if Sire or the Red Dream Beauty comes, things will be more complicated... you know, I am just a fledgling obeying his master...It is beyond my control, totally not because I want to.

Aahh....the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion. Hope.

Last edited:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
This undead experience is harder than I thought. First, I can't get it up. Once I managed to do it, it's get cut! That red headed bitch totally screwed me over!

I would not cheat on Sharon with Astrid. Sharon is too amazing for that. Now, if Sire or the Red Dream Beauty comes, things will be more complicated... you know, I am just a fledgling obeying his master...It is beyond my control, totally not because I want to.|

Ah..the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion. Hope.
Wait, who's cheating on Sharon?!? Cuz I just want to talk....

• Haha
Reactions: Kalrotix and Ayhsel

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
So much hostility for Astrid, you all have to stop and take a moment to see her potential. With the MC growing in power I'm sure soon enough he'll be strong enough to break her and turn her into a nice obedient pet, at which time she can be turned over to Merric. That ugly bastard seems to be going above and beyond to help out and he should be rewarded.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So much hostility for Astrid, you all have to stop and take a moment to see her potential. With the MC growing in power I'm sure soon enough he'll be strong enough to break her and turn her into a nice obedient pet, at which time she can be turned over to Merric. That ugly bastard seems to be going above and beyond to help out and he should be rewarded.
I'm not sure the Archon would take too kindly to that.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes