4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well if you have Cain, in some very old legends Lillith might have been described as a vampire and she was also the first wive of Adam according to some legends. She would be even older. :p
Well Lilith is also in VTM lore, there she was first wife of Adam, cast out of paradise (apparently Adam tried to rape her), later she meet Cain and she was the one who teached Cain all the powers hundert of thousends years ago...and it is speculated she has/had daughters

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
What are the toughts on the red woman who turned us? Do we hate her, want her dead or...?
I mean, i love Sharon, she is sweet and beautiful and will give my life for her but damn that red beauty was fire :love:
I want to make her want to "live" through sex....
You already saw it in chapter 1 while at the club. It's domination.
it's most likely presence, at the club it looked like MC changed the girl's affection towards him...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It will be interesting to see what the lineage is and who was the MC' maker, Im guessing very old and powerful.
Hopefully her pussy is not past the expiration date....
but seriously LikesBlondes, that was a dick move on your part...
"here's a fiiiiiine redhead, but don't partake in!" that goes against the geneva convention... that's classifed as a war crime

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What are the toughts on the red woman who turned us? Do we hate her, want her dead or...?
I mean, i love Sharon, she is sweet and beautiful and will give my life for her but damn that red beauty was fire :love:
I just wanna blow her back out, the least she could do is back it up for us since she literally turned MC into vampire seemingly out of nowhere for no reason.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
She said from the get-go - "Why did the greek gods do anything to each other and mortals? Boredom."
My real question is who is the utterly different lady the MC sees in dreams...
My guess is it's the beast that is within his blood. Since the MC is most likely gifted with blood from really elite vampires. Just my guess though...

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She said from the get-go - "Why did the greek gods do anything to each other and mortals? Boredom."
My real question is who is the utterly different lady the MC sees in dreams...
My guess is it's the beast that is within his blood. Since the MC is most likely gifted with blood from really elite vampires. Just my guess though...
We have discussed her identity several times and the most likely candidate among the users of this thread is vampire queen/mommy. Something similar to either Akasha from vampire chronicles, Caine or maybe Lilith from VTM. A less possible candidate is an antediluvian of MC's clan, given that Sharon can't see her. But this last fact can always be related to MC's potent blood (which is technically still only a guess too).

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
We have discussed her identity several times and the most likely candidate among the users of this thread is vampire queen/mommy. Something similar to either Akasha from vampire chronicles, Caine or maybe Lilith from VTM. A less possible candidate is an antediluvian of MC's clan, given that Sharon can't see her. But this last fact can always be related to MC's potent blood (which is technically still only a guess too).
Ahh yes Lilith/Caine makes a shit ton of sense.

(Also love the Avi)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
(Also love the Avi)
Sorry, what is the avi? my avatar? Impossible not to love this sexy nuthead flirt. Without a doubt one of the best illustrations I found of her. I am still waiting for her to be announced in Bloodlines 2. They announced Damsel, who (my guess) nobody cares a shit about, they have to announce best girl!

• Love
Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Sorry, what is the avi? my avatar? Impossible not to love this sexy nuthead flirt. Without a doubt one of the best illustrations I found of her. I am still waiting for her to be announced in Bloodlines 2. They announced Damsel, who (my guess) nobody cares a shit about, they have to announce best girl!
Exactly!!! You mean to tell me you made a reveal trailer for Damsel?!?

• Haha

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Just started playing this one and I can say it's quite well done. It doesn't fall into the usual tropes one expects from a vampire story, the dialog is quite polished and the girls are quite nice indeed. Laurie is a cutie, but Sharon is next level! Looking forward to more and then into Chapter 2.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I just wanna blow her back out, the least she could do is back it up for us since she literally turned MC into vampire seemingly out of nowhere for no reason.
Ahh yes Lilith/Caine makes a shit ton of sense.

(Also love the Avi)
My theory is that the dremgirl is Lilith, the emblem that was shown where the Sire met the MC looks like a derivative of llith's sigil. My theory is that the redhead is the reason why the MC can't get an erection... the Sire used some sort of hypnosis to lock his junk so it would only react to her, the dreamgirl is on the other hand doing everything in her power to dispell it.

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes