4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
Hahaha, slow tantric sex that evolves into a fast 'total destruction denial fuck' and culminating in rapturous whole body 'little death' orgasms for everybody involved - yes would be nice - but with no erection?......

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
We already know, claws, invisibility and full on huge erections are part of his gifts... Just gotta wait for it...
Dev is not going to blueball us...

Mar 28, 2018
Hi infinity-KC-, yes claws, invisibility and I would guess from the eye of your 'mommy' that you can receive the same gift as Sharron if you want it - but I would guess that the erection will come later when Sharon loves you - the reason for the slow burn ...
1593081636914.png

1593082092009.png

Edit: I just noticed that the redhead sire has the mind controlling power with 'the eyes' when she makes the MC come with her to seemingly have sex in the pool and turn him ... so ...

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You can just download the compressed version of chapter 1, reload the saves and save them again (so they show in the save folder) and take that folder and stick it in the new versions game folder.

That's what I did. Make sure they're saved at the right spot too.
If you have the full chapter 1 then just load last save and play till it has you name the save file to continue in chapter 2. You don't have to move any files just boot up chapter 2 and it should automatically see it. Mine listed a save named 1 and ep1 which was my save from ch1.

I only had chapter 1 up to part 6 or 7 (up to the point Sharon got hurt in the woods) so had to fully download it again and noticed i missed points in stats so started over again cause yeah OCD......
You can also try the patch from KoGa3 a few posts above yours, maybe that will work

Thanks for the help guys, got it to work thanks to that.

Great update. Game is really on another level compared to "Life with Mary" and that was a good game already.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
oh man, last time i played this was at 0.1 :D
game is great and i just adore Sharon :love:
the romance scenes with her are awesome, her biting her tongue and then kissing with MC, the nipple sucking, kissing his neck, resting her head on MC's chest i just love all of it :giggle:

i don't know what we should do about Astrid, she's a big problem and someone who Sharon used to love :(
i don't think she will be ok with us killing her just like that, i want Sharon to decide what to do with her.

my stats look like this:

stealth: 7
charisma: 13
prowerss: 3 (wtf is prowerss??? is it supposed to be powers?:unsure:)

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
oh man, last time i played this was at 0.1 :D
game is great and i just adore Sharon :love:
the romance scenes with her are awesome, her biting her tongue and then kissing with MC, the nipple sucking, kissing his neck, resting her head on MC's chest i just love all of it :giggle:

i don't know what we should do about Astrid, she's a big problem and someone who Sharon used to love :(
i don't think she will be ok with us killing her just like that, i want Sharon to decide what to do with her.

my stats look like this:

:LOL: It's PROWESS, like bravery.

Cheers Spike

Reactions: SpikeZg

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
my stats look like this:

no offence but your stats are shit...
provess is combat ability, at 10 you get "claws" and it gets boosted to 25, there's also a stealth ability to gain

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
no offence but your stats are shit...
provess is combat ability, at 10 you get "claws" and it gets boosted to 25, there's also a stealth ability to gain
non taken (y):)

i went in this game blind, didn't look at WT...
fuck me...so i missed all of those abilities:oops: because in my game i didn't have any :D
the guy saw me at police station and that hunter staked me :D

i have to read the WT :D

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

fuck me...so i missed all of those abilities:oops: because in my game i didn't have any :D

and I guess you didn't demonstrate to the archon's thugs why touching Sharon is a bad idea.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
oh, yeah i opend the wt and there is so much stuff...:oops:
i don't think i will play again just to get those stats up, it's kinda lame when you know that wasn't your first choice and ofc cheating :D

i hope that Sharon doesn't love me less if i don't have claws :ROFLMAO:
think about it this way.... if you don't have those powers you may be unable to protect Sharon from the thing in the woods or even the archon's "advances", yet if you have those powers, once you and Sharon get entralled, she would recieve them as a "wedding gift"

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019

Additionally you could also use the cheating/audio Mod (link in the OP), you can see the point changes directly or even change them afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
some people to save space delete the update to make room for another game, so they would still have to download the previous one
Ohh that is a good reason over which episode system dominates the update system. Good to know of pros a cons of each.
I may be wrong but doesn't that require permissions... I think a Chider can't Embrace without his elders permission.
In VTM under the Caramilla usually yes, while other societies have different rules. But then again, nobody gave permission to MC's sire to create him and here we are. As Keanu would say in Constantine, there is always a catch.
I think she had no intent of setting a trap, she just did something extreme to break Sharon's chant and concentration.
That was not the way I see it. If she just wanted to break Sharon's power, no need to put her blood covered hand in Sharon's face.
actually according to lore, Kindred that cultivate their humanity, can perform things like getting flustered or even engage and gain pleasure from sexual encounter, the reason MC couldn't get it up is Vitae, as Sharon said, what her drank had little volume, probably meaning that he extracted insufficent Vitae from it, keep in mind that he was drained after giving his blood to Sharon and he hadn't had a proper meal. some people just don't get hard when hungry.
Yes, but that is consistent with what I said right? It is not refusing to drink blood, it is humanity. Refusing to drink blood seems to be more of a willpower exercise to me.
But as always, we need to remember this need not be VTM. So in the end, we don't know exact rules.
Sharon has a distaste for violence, but considered how she reacted finding out it was an ambush, she has the knack for dispensating it.
I agree with this. But I imagine Sharon would not remain unfazed if little Carmen tried to mess with her "not-boyfriend".
that's also another reason why I wasn't against Marrick teaching her, she doesn't have the physique to be a fighter/bodyguard but she could become a great hacker/intel gatherer, she could hack police databases, gather informations on suspicious activities, or even search the web for enemy activity
I agree with your statement. Only thing is that physique may not be needed to be a great bodyguard. After all, no human physique is going to best a vampire and most human win over vampire but alternative methods.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
nobody give permission to MC's sire to create him and here we are
She is old enough for others to have to ask her permission.
Yes, but that is consistent with what I said right? It is not refusing to drink blood, it is humanity. Refusing to drink blood seems to be more of a willpower exercise to me.
It was in relation to "lose the humanity or fuck like rabbits'
Only thing is that physique may not be needed to be a great bodyguard. After all, no human physique is going to best a vampire and most human win over vampire but alternative methods.
I just don't want Laurie to get hurt, the MC used "claws" on waifu #4, wouldn't want him to go HAM on anyone hurting Laurie

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She is old enough for others to have to ask her permission.
Yes, she is probably powerful enough she does not care a shit about those rules. And she probably does not seem to care either, given how bored she seems to be. But then again, vampire society does not know who is MC's sire, so they could have kill him regardless as he was a child created without permission of the Rebirth Camarilla.
There may be other catchs allowed, all for plot reasons.

I just don't want Laurie to get hurt, the MC used "claws" on waifu #4, wouldn't want him to go HAM on anyone hurting Laurie
What does HAM mean? never heard that one. But if I understand what you say, yes I don't want her hurt, not physically at least. I do want the kitten fight with Carmen, hehe.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes