BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have to admit, I never had this problem until a few weeks ago... I was playing a game where the "mom" was constantly forcing on the mc, and she was really ugly. No matter how hard I used the wrong answers she keeps showing up. Really annoying. I've learn the lesson, that's why forcing girls is a big NO for me from now on.
I prefer can to choice: if a LI doesn't interest me, because of her fetish, her personality or for any other reason, being forced to follow her route can make the game experience unpleasant. And I suspect that people, me at least, play to enjoy the experience.

Reactions: hentai charley

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I prefer can to choice: if a LI doesn't interest me, because of her fetish, her personality or for any other reason, being forced to follow her route can make the game experience unpleasant. And I suspect that people, me at least, play to enjoy the experience.
Yes, totally made my game unpleasant. At least I learnt the lesson. Forcing stuff, not cool.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback, yes I've learned a lot since I created this game. I still have in mind, maybe, in the future, to totally rework it, adding more choices and branches, removing the forced content and so. Still, it has to work with the Second Part. I'm not sure if I'll ever take the time to do it, but maybe I will.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I am stuck in Lily Day 7 event. The guide in the Discord server said that I need 11 in LUCK to see what Lily wants. I have mor than enoght LUCK but the option didn't appear. What can I do?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I am stuck in Lily Day 7 event. The guide in the Discord server said that I need 11 in LUCK to see what Lily wants. I have mor than enoght LUCK but the option didn't appear. What can I do?
Check your last event choices, probably that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Alright here's my experience with this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prefer to know little about the MC's relationship with certain LIs in this game - if I were to play the game and find out that a LI I'm interested in at session 2 had femdom at session 1, I'd pretty much lose my interest in her.

On the other hand, for example the relationship that the MC has with Lily, Amelie or Eve (and other LIs) at session 1 will not change the fact that I'm not interested in them at session 2

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, i played the whole game and it's not as bad as i thought. Glad i gave it a second chance. Think i'm gonna play 2 as well.

Reactions: Finisterrex

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Ok, mildly frustrated.
Day 6 Lily event. I've gotten 2 endings, my luck stat is 15 and no matter what option I try, it doesn't trigger anything except her telling me to go home.
Yes, I know there's a guide on the Discord, but I don't wanna join just for that.

EDIT:
NVM, I'm just an idiot....

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes